Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/15/952410
here is the link to the fayobserver article.. I was hoping they had the arrest docs posted but they don't.. seems that they have their hands on them though.

the following is just a theory based on what I have read so far~~just my thoughts:

Could it possibly have happened this way: AD prostituted her daughter to MAM thinking he would return the girl. (he was on camera at 0611 but we don't know if that was of him entering or leaving the hotel...) Why stay in the hotel for just an hour... well, I would write what I 'think' happened in that hour but I simply cannot bring myself to do it. Is it possible that he checked in at 0500 and was seen on camera leaving at 0611? In Tuba's forensic astro chart she noted a possible phone call MAM could have made before his arrest Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only. Could this have been him calling to AD to say something had happened to Sheniya? And then the mother, now realizing she has to cover her tracks, calls LE at 0700 to report her missing and than sets up Coe as the fall guy???

The fact that she pointed a finger at him early on speaks volumes that she was in a rush to cover her tracks... little did she know that he had a solid alibi (according to Coe in articles linked here he was babysitting and family vouched for him.. but because of the mother's statement they disregarded the family's vouch for him)

I am just thinking out loud...

Thanks for the link, and A. Davis is pregnant with Coes child. Lovely. This whole thing makes me sick. IMO

Thanks for the link, and A. Davis is pregnant with Coes child. Lovely. This whole thing makes me sick. IMO

So AD is pregnant? How far along? Coe said he only knew her for 3 weeks?
I thought it was so odd for a reporter to ask that ? at the presser last night!

http://www.roadrunner.com/news/topi.../Mother_of_missing_5-year-old_NC_girl_charged

Shaniya had only been living with her mother since last month. Davis reported the girl missing Tuesday morning from a mobile home community in Fayetteville, and authorities began searching nearby wooded areas. The following day a man described as Davis' boyfriend was charged in the kidnapping, but the charges were later dropped and he was released.

If the birth father had raised this child since birth, why did he let her live with her dysfunctional mother and unemployed ex-con? I know it is easy to judge without all the facts, but when it comes to the safety and welfare of my child, be judgmental is fully expected.

This is entire situation is sick beyond words -- selling your own child. I believe in following the rules, but right now I would like to kick the lawyers out of the room and apply some pressure to make these scumbags tell where they can find this child.

Sex trafficking, sex slavery, and forced prostitution in Texas

The defendants charged in the indictment are John Butler, age 47; William Hornbeak, age 34; Jamine Lake, age 27; Andre McDaniels, age 39; Kristen Land, age 28; and Ronnie Presley, age 35. All are charged with multiple charges including conspiracy to traffic women and children for the purposes of commercialized sex; sex trafficking of children; sex trafficking by force, fraud, and coercion; transportation of minors; transportation; and coercion and enticement. The defendants all face the possibility of the maximum sentence of life in prison.

Prosecutors allege that the defendants operated commercial sex businesses disguised as modeling studios, health spas, massage parlors, and bikini bars in Houston. Their businesses were advertised in sexually oriented publications and on websites. Women and minors as young as 16 were transported to and from Kansas, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida, and were coerced into prostitution through beatings and threats. Money earned from their prostitution was kept by the defendants to make the victims dependent on them.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-...-sex-slavery-and-forced-prostitution-in-Texas

With the latest news, gotta wonder if the baby was ever even ON the couch....or if she simply handed Shaniya over to him and said "go". I mean, it sounds like the 'couch' story was just part of the whole fake "oh my gosh my baby is missing" lie.

This just can't seem to get any worse (imo) I'd like just a few minutes with Momster. After reading the charts, I'd be Momster's Mother's worst nightmare for what this baby is going through, and to be honest I am not a fighter, but this is unacceptable, and she needs to be delt with. Shaynia will never get the Justice that she deserves (imo) I am praying for a MIRACLE♥

I think there is something to the timeline she provided.
Like the move to the couch is when she was picked up, and the discovery of her being "missing" was when the handoff to the buyer had occured and therefore it was safe to call 911 and get the ball rolling. What if the buyer hadn't shown up and she had already called?

I don't think the boyfriend has anything to do with it. He may be a in a lot of ways, we don't really think a woman of this caliber is attracting the world's most eligible bachelors do we? Part of the cost of banging women like this is when their kids go missing the police are going to haul you in as you look like a really good suspect on paper.

I don't either (bbm) think that the boyfriend has anything to do with it. However, she told police he did... (and the guy had an alibi!). That shows me she was rushing around trying to cover her butt... without time to make sure it would really hold water.

Man this woman makes me sick!

Innocence Lost National Initiative

In the five years since its inception, the Initiative has resulted in the development of 34 dedicated task forces and working groups throughout the U.S. involving federal, state and local law enforcement agencies working in tandem with U.S. Attorney's Offices.

Statistics (as of October 2009)
Founded: June 2003
Children Recovered: 886
Seizures: Over $3 million
Convictions: 510
Task Forces & Working Groups: 34

To date, these groups have worked successfully to rescue nearly 900 children. Investigations have successfully led to the conviction of more than 500 pimps, madams, and their associates who exploit children through prostitution. These convictions have resulted in lengthy sentences including multiple 25-year-to-life sentences and the seizure of real property, vehicles, and monetary assets.

http://www.fbi.gov/innolost/innolost.htm

I hope they do a pregnancy test to confirm this information, but I don't doubt she is. I am sure this has been discussed so my apologies, but how many more kids does she have beside Shaniya?

If she is pregnant, I would guess she would get some special treatment to protect the baby. Poor little baby to have this kind of mother.

Passion, Shaniya had only been living w AD for 3 weeks--it is my understanding that Coe and AD have been involved or known each other for 2 years.
:parrot:

Do we know if AD had other children and sold them?
She has a 7, 5 year old and now pregnant again............
bi time frame between 5 years and now...........
Just thinking out loud, dos she work?
Spend all her money on drugs?
Child support for 7 year old?
2 sisters should be able to live better than they do even on welfare.
Doesn't COE have aids? HIV?
This baby will have aids? HIV?
Does AD have aids? HIV?
this gets worse by the minute.
Hope she lied to COE and there is no baby!

Antoinette mother defending her, saying she's a "good mother"

Mother isn't the word I use - monster is.

I'm praying that they are able to trace movements here and find this precious child as soon as possible - and that many other arrests happen due to this case.

Where is everyone getting that mom knew coe for like 3 weeks?

I thought it was much longer (a couple of years?)

Heck - after just 3 weeks - most gals don't even know they are preggers.

I thought I read on here earlier that the mother had known Coe for 2 years or so? The three weeks was how long she'd had Shaniya with her...

Does anyone else have the Haleigh Cummings case running through their mind right now?

No, honestly not whatsoever. JMO

Some things I would like to know:

- what does McNeill say about who he handed off Shaniya to? What is that next person's role in the deal? Was it a pimp? Another go-between/middle man and Shaniya was being passed/sold further? Was it an individual pedophile?

- are there any other children on the radar of McNeill, his gf Autry, the mother, or the mother's sister who are not accounted for?

- have these people lived in other states? have any of them travelled regularly to other specific cities or states?

- who does McNeill hang around with? where does he spend his time?

- what exactly has the mother been doing the past 3 to 6 months? how has she spent her time? where has she been hanging out?

So many questions. I wish we had just a few more nuggets of information.

Is there any reward at all being offered for Shaniya's return? I haven't seen any.

Good questions. I too think it might be helpful to know eg where the mother lived prior to moving into the mh.

:parrot:

I thought I read on here earlier that the mother had known Coe for 2 years or so? The three weeks was how long she'd had Shaniya with her...

That is my understanding.
He had known the child for three weeks.
And she called him Daddy.

Where is everyone getting that mom knew coe for like 3 weeks?

I thought it was much longer (a couple of years?)

Heck - after just 3 weeks - most gals don't even know they are preggers.

I made the mistake with the time.
I guess she was with COE for a couple years,
this tells me that he knows more than he is saying.
A bf of 2 years picks up on stuff.....

I was so hoping to get on this morning and find that precious Shaniya had been found. I'm still so extremely shocked over this and can't imagine what that poor baby has gone through/will go through if she is still alive.

I think right now, Shaniya's father needs all the prayers that he can get. This was a man who genuinely loved his daughter and thought he was doing the right thing by allowing her to build a relationship with her mother. All children need their mothers, especially little girls. This poor man will never forgive himself for allowing Shaniya to go with her and it wouldn't surprise me that we read in the future that he has done something to himself because the guilt was just too much to handle. My prayers are definitely with him.

THIS HAS GOT TO STOP---------PLEASE HELP ME CHANGE THE LAWS

I'm not going to go into detail on the open forum but my adopted children were rescued from this very thing. Unfortunatly it is far more common than is shown in the media. Many times money is not exchanged (ie: perp provides housing, food, and clothing) So the mom's get off with much lesser sentences if any (they turn the perp in and get immunity) The egg donor of my kids walks the streets NEVER CHARGED criminally --she does have a childline record SO WHAT---LEO said they could only get her on misdemenor but others have said she got immunity. I live in a small town and this happened 6yrs ago -this part of the story never made the news only the large amount of child *advertiser censored* taken from the house (largest in our state to that point) (perp got 25yr federal time 5yrs state but it is concurrent) FBI told us this is the newest trend and we would see alot more of it very soon.

To make my point : my kids were 2 and 5 the 2yr old never got justice even though she was raped (5yr old witness) b/c the 'ACCUSED HAS THE RIGHT TO FACE HIS ACCUSER' and young vics cant take the stand ---this is a serious loophole in the law that perps are using to their benefit ----I saw a recent stat that said the average age of the start of sex abuse is 2 yrs old-----LETS DO SOMETHING TO SAVE THE NEXT GENERATION

Does anyone else have the Haleigh Cummings case running through their mind right now?

Yes, and it has been discussed a few times in the rumor thread. This scenario is the most "logical" answer to the information we have about Haleigh's disappearance at this time, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor