NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is her bail 51,000? Both Coe and McNeil were 100,000
She is just as bad or worse. AD's mother needs to shut her trap. The whole bunch make me sick to my stomach. Good mothers do not sell their children for drug money.

Whoever set that bail needs to hear from us...they need to get lots of complaints..

I'd check the bus schedules at the nearest depot to the hotel.

These guys aren't going to waste time on a bus or in a car...this is big business and big money. They have private jets and waste no time in concealing the child and transporting them to the desired location.
I do agree with another poster that she was probably taken from the hotel in a large piece of luggage.jmo

I'm headed for trucking forums, just in case they are travelling by car or anyone has heard anything on CB.

At 5 yr. old she can tell the whole story!
This is so scary to me........
she is a witness on everyone.

You can't be serious!!! What the heck is wrong with those people?

I suppose if anyone decides to get into the business of kidnapping, trafficking and prostituting children, NC is the place to do it.
Please don't give them any ideas. I live there.

Antoinette Nicole Davis was charged with human trafficking; felony child abuse – prostitution; filing a false police report; and resist, delay, or obstruct an officer, police said

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6421525/

How on earth can the grandmother of Shaniya go on tv and defend her daughter, who sold her five year old little girl for child prostitution? Insisting that her daughter is a GOOD MOTHER, A GOOD MOTHER.................:sick:

Maybe he took her to the hotel to get cleaned up before he handed her off. I also think it is ironic that Coe is now suing the PD. This whole thing seems to be a set up. Perhaps Shaniya will surface, be okay and then McNeill will sue too. Also, I am shocked that the father handed this little girl over to this mother.

If she went in with MAM, and left with MAM one hour later, the only explanation is that he molested her. IMO, of course. But, why would he go to a nice hotel? Why not a small hotel where you enter from the outside, where no one would see her? Heck, if he was just going to molest her, he didn't need to go in anywhere. I think the hotel was the drop-off and she left, somehow, with someone else.

I really wish I would have never seen the photos from the footage at the hotel. That image of her looking up at the elevator lights will forever be burned in my head. She had no idea what waited for her wherever that elevator was bringing her.
This is too much.

We think alike.

Oh to rewind time and scream at Shaniya to run for help. What's so sick is she recognized McNeill so she most likely was not terrified of him.

Can someone tell me Why oh why would they not be publishing bulletins all over the news that her appearance could be altered ..something! anything!

How on earth can the grandmother of Shaniya go on tv and defend her daughter, who sold her five year old little girl for child prostitution? Insisting that her daughter is a GOOD MOTHER, A GOOD MOTHER.................:sick:

Where was she when Shaniya was missing!
Scum.

These guys aren't going to waste time on a bus or in a car...this is big business and big money. They have private jets and waste no time in concealing the child and transporting them to the desired location.
I do agree with another poster that she was probably taken from the hotel in a large piece of luggage.jmo

I was the one who suggested the luggage angle. I really don't think that they called a taxi and took a little girl who was mostly likely traumatized prior to leaving the hotel room with no pants on to a bus station. No, they most likely just drove straight north on 95 or south, take your pick.

This is just too much...what in the h377 is happening to our world? to our children??? I was ready to go to bed, and then thought, oh I'll check in one more time, maybe that sweet girl has been found...but NO, I find out it's worse than I even imagined!!! Dear Lord, may you have been holding this sweet baby in your loving arms, may she have been protected by you....the alternative is too horrible to imagine!
Please may I wake up in the morning and Shaniya has been found safe!

I guess the same woman thinks having 2 daughters, 3 grand children living in sewage filth, with 1 night stands, boyfriends with bad pasts, is a good mother than what was she like as a mother???? the same???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamagoldman