NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to let go for tonight and attempt to sleep. Good night all. Say your prayers tonight and hug your children, sure in the knowledge that they are safe and sound. Pray for those who aren't.

................i just need to comment, that obviously it is a big commercial business right there in that area. No need for transportation.

Do you think they would keep her local?

Her bond is only $51,000??:furious::furious::furious:

Salem

Why on earth would the person's, who sold a child into prostitution, bond be half the amount of the person who delivered her to the person who bought her? See what I mean about Children being considered disposable by the courts?

To think only hours ago I was so hopeful from the last presser. What happened to "we believe she is okay, being well cared for, not in immedeate danger"

Every night before I go to sleep I check on both of my kids and watch them for a few minutes as they sleep....and every night as I study their faces, their hands, their little feet...and I realize how blessed I am and how devestated I would be if anything ever happened to them....and then there are mothers like this...so sad...I am speechless, literally speechless. Let's hope MC gives up some information as to who he handed the little angel off to....and so forth down the line...hopefully she'll be found.

Ms. Davis had not bonded to Shaniyah. And it's been shown over and over that mothers on drugs have lost any motherly instincts. As much as I hate to say it, I don't think she'll be found. I am praying otherwise of course.

I'm ready and willing to stand her bond. Anyone want to go with me? I'm about hour and a half away.

You so know I want to be there - maybe fellow WSers can line up a whole bunch of dark alleys while we are bailing it out???????

I'm almost certain McNeill has no information. He was just a middle man and would have never even seen the face or known the name of the person transporting Shaniya from the hotel room. He simply dropped her in an empty room, collected his cash from the dresser drawer and left.
The person transporting her was probably a woman. The woman entered the room where Shaniya was (probably from an adjoining room or from across the hall) collected her and left. McNeill had already prepared her whether by drugging her or changing her appearance. All the transporter had to do was collect her and go.
I feel that the transporter drove or had a driver and went directly to the landing strip where Shaniya was carried aboard a waiting jet and whisked away to who knows where.
If the motel surveillance camera captured McNeill & Shaniya wouldn't it also have images of everyone else on that floor and records of who rented rooms? I'll agree with your scenario though as possible. MOO

Nearest flight service/runway SANFORD-LEE COUNTY RGNL Airport Private Jet Charter Flights and Air Charter Service
http://www./jet-charter-airports/NORTH-CAROLINA/SANFORD-LEE-COUNTY-RGNL
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou....532226,-79.101562&spn=0.130756,0.308647&z=12
15 miles from hotel.

This right here is another reason why I called in the tip of the girl I saw who looked like Shaniya. After I did some diggin around I realized if they hopped a flight from Sanford to Colorado it only takes about a 4-5 hour max flight time from NC. It sealed it for me to call and now I am so glad I did, I only wish I would have stopped to talk to that girl a little more.

Praying for Shaniya ..........

Yes, and hopefully he'll tell LE who that is. Six days later though....:banghead:

McNeil was only arrested in the early morning on Friday, in court mid afternoon. So hopefully something happened where he gave more information which lead to Antoinette.

What can WE do?? I feel helpless to do anything. I put her info on my facebook. Is there anything else productive we can do???

Let us all please remember all of the victims of human trafficking for sexual commercial purposes.
This is an issue that can never recieve enough attention.

To think only hours ago I was so hopeful from the last presser. What happened to "we believe she is okay, being well cared for, not in immedeate danger"
They certainly spoke too soon, didn't they?

This right here is another reason why I called in the tip of the girl I saw who looked like Shaniya. After I did some diggin around I realized if they hopped a flight from Sanford to Colorado it only takes about a 4-5 hour max flight time from NC. It sealed it for me to call and now I am so glad I did, I only wish I would have stopped to talk to that girl a little more.

Praying for Shaniya ..........

Is there child-trafficking in Colorado?

There is one thing to cling to, that is that we are a large supplier of child slaves (sex and domestic), but the U.S. is also a high demander of them. A good deal of the time we meet our own supply and demand.

We also have to remember that she could be hit with these same charges for handing the child to someone that said they were going to put Shaniya on the street, even if it was a totally non-humorous joke.
LE may be pushing her hard and using the outer limits of the statutes to make her crack as to a possible location.

Not that it mitigates her actions, not that she shouldn't be charged. ust trying to find an angle that doesn't quite blind me with rage.

That line was from the lips of the idiot who obviously never looked at the video tape of axxhole carrying Shaniya into the hotel ... I have said it before and will say it again - I can think of no good reason for an adult male of no relation to the child be carrying her into a motel room at 6am in the morning - can not think of one good reason - none. Lips deserves to be on the receiving end of Nancy Grace's tongue I am thinking.

Just upset - this is not directed at you - this was handled so wrong on so many levels and I am just thoroughly upset and distraught.

There is one thing to cling to, that is that we are a large supplier of child slaves (sex and domestic), but the U.S. is also a high demander of them. A good deal of the time we meet our own supply and demand.

We also have to remember that she could be hit with these same charges for handing the child to someone that said they were going to put Shaniya on the street, even if it was a totally non-humorous joke.
LE may be pushing her hard and using the outer limits of the statutes to make her crack as to a possible location.

Not that it mitigates her actions, not that she shouldn't be charged. ust trying to find an angle that doesn't quite blind me with rage.

MOO is that Shaniya if still alive is still within the U.S. I am blinded by rage right now - shame, shame, shame on all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89