NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe cellphone pings led them here? Could be some pervert he delivered her to in this area.....

Im brewing a big pot of coffee, anyone want a cup?

Yes please and then can you kick me out of this chair and make me go get ready for the day? It's almost noon ya know :angel:

Salem

Seeing her little face looking up at the door...that really kills me. She just looks so trusting and inquisitive.

I hope those monsters rot, Im sorry!

Me too.
It hurts me to look at that picture. The innocent look on her face not knowing her fate.

The mother thinking she could get away with this is just insane.

I don't know if she has been molested before and they felt they had to get rid of her but another thought I have is selling a virgin commands high dollar.

Seeing her little face looking up at the door...that really kills me. She just looks so trusting and inquisitive.

I hope those monsters rot, Im sorry!
I know ~ it truly is heartbreaking. :cry: MOO

Why would her father send her there?
I get the princess feeling too which complete befuddles me when I think about sending her to live with these people. Not increase visits, not see how mom does with her a day at a time, see a therapist? From my very limited view it appears that mom had little to no interest in the girl, her boyfriend of two years hadn't met her until three weeks ago when she was suddenly living there?

Nothing that indicates mom was asking for custody, asking for increased visitation, no parenting plan she was working to earn her child back..... and the princess is dropped off in a sewage leaking trailer with a mom who doesn't want her and is surrounded by felons? What motivates that? Not getting to know mom, that dog don't hunt. That can be accomplished in a much safer manner.

Was he talking to her? Seeing her on the weekends? Did she have a chance to tell him that it is filthy and smelly, that her clothes have been given away or sold- but that they are gone?

I am NOT blaming him, just trying desperately to figure out this huge piece of the puzzle that feels like two worlds colliding with each other.....

I hear you, ir. I hesitated to ask those questions, but it's so hard to resolve, I can't quit wondering about it.

I was out most of last week, so the only thing I know about the father is from his touching pleas and photos of her life. Is there more to the story? Those seem to indicate a great dad who truly loves his baby girl, which makes all this so shocking.

I don't want to add salt to any of his wounds, as his agony must be unspeakable ... but I'm sure these questions are nothing new to him, and they could save other children if lessons are learned from his experience.

I am trying not to worry about the ground searches. It could be a good thing.
She could just be out in that wooded area with a few monsters, I mean people, that don't want to move her yet.

Shaniya is a commodity now, like a car or a painting...and what do you do with a stolen car or a stolen painting? You hide it somewhere for a little while, until people stop looking, then you turn your profit. If this is a smaller scale op she could be in "holding" somewhere and I imagine that would be a secluded place.

:praying:
What is the world coming to when we even have to feel this way about any child? It is terrible when the worst part of raising children these days is having to warn them of what other children are having to live with, or die for..

Passion, the weather is absolutely beautiful. Saturday was warm in the 70s at night, 50's. Today the sky is Carolina blue, sunny and warm in the 70's..
45-55 at night

I keep thinking about the nc where the lady said that MAM had a "little" bit of a criminal past but she didn't seemed too worried about it. If MAM did what we all think, what made him do it? He didn't have a histroy, he had girlfriends. Why this sudden interst in babies? Come on this was a baby. He had a violent past but not this. Who knows why he shot into a home, drugs? Somehow this and that seem miles apart to me. Something seems odd to me, why did he do this?????

If McNeill was going to dump her body would he drive closer back to home??

If you know you've been caught with a missing child is your first instinct really to kill her and up your charges??

Salem, that's what I've been looking for. Only don't know his mom's name. What about her mom, whats her name?
Also, I think walker is industrial, rather than residential, as i am finding all kinds of shops in that area (machine shops, repair, etc)

ETA: There are homes in the 200,000 range blocks down, so I was wrong.

Maybe I'm overly hopeful but since this is a high end subdivision I can't help but wonder if someone who lives there arranged to buy the child. I can't see MAM spending the money for a nice hotel room just to assault her. Wouldn't he have used any kind of cover (even in a car) rather than pay for a nice room? IF he was delivering her to a trafficer or someone buying her to raise (illegal adoption) maybe she is still alive and in one of the houses. Please God let that be true. We have lost so many precious children...and while you are at it smote the hell out of the perps.

If, God forbid, she is found deceased, could the mother not be charged with manslaughter or something due to it occurring during the comission of a crime that she caused?

Death caused during the commission of a felony is a murder one charge. Punishable by death in states that have capital crimes.

I went on the NC Sexual Predators site and there are several pervs in the Sanford area.

I keep thinking about the nc where the lady said that MAM had a "little" bit of a criminal past but she didn't seemed too worried about it. If MAM did what we all think, what made him do it? He didn't have a histroy, he had girlfriends. Why this sudden interst in babies? Come on this was a baby. He had a violent past but not this. Who knows why he shot into a home, drugs? Somehow this and that seem miles apart to me. Something seems odd to me, why did he do this?????

The all mighty dollor:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member