NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It isnt dark yet!!!!

Hi Kelly I think it gets dark here around 5pm now and that is the current time I think in NC. Gosh, hope I'm right, but last night I commented to a friend that WOW, 5pm and it is already dark!

Ok kelly I'm sorry, my bad... I guess I admittedly am hopelessly horrible at getting inside the heads of people who would do anything remotely like this.... dumb, naive, living in a fantasy world bird...

:parrot:
I have been wrong many many times, I hope this is one of them!

I still think its them leaving the hotel and that gives me hope she is still alive. It looks like they on a floor {3, 5, 6} waiting to go down.

Are the pics with the gaurdrail where they were searching? If that's the case I would be more inclined to believe he threw something out (evidence)
I thought they were farther back in the woods, that would make me think body.

It's getting to be news time, any locals have anything?

Hi Kelly I think it gets dark here around 5pm now and that is the current time I think in NC. Gosh, hope I'm right, but last night I commented to a friend that WOW, 5pm and it is already dark!
well, I imagine in the woods its darker, and the sun is going down, but I can see the sky easily from my seat, and it isnt dark yet, but it will be soon..My daughter is out there playing and I can easily see her down the street. I am grasping here, I want them to search until they find her..

Mothers selling their children's bodies for money to buy drugs is nothing new. Back when I did fostercare, it was fairly common, it just didn't make it on the news.

Hopefully that will change! Its time we talked about this so it can be stopped!

TY for bringing the reality of this evil to light.

I still think its them leaving the hotel and that gives me hope she is still alive. It looks like they on a floor {3, 5, 6} waiting to go down.

I too think they were on floor 3 waiting to go down

this particular hotel only has four floors and one elevator (iirc) so it can`t be 5 or 6

I agree in the bottom pics the white thing looks just like a diaper, but in the pic above it she appears to be holding it and it looks more like an undershirt.

I think that is because it is laying flatter like it is folded on her lap. The pic where it looks like a diaper it looks like it has been opened up. IMO

Hi! I just wish we'd hear something about what's going on with the search.

Usually we have a local weigh in during these searches. Maybe we do and they are on a search team and will check in later.

Hmmm. From this angle Im not so sure it looks like a diaper.. more like clothing or a towel? It looks quite large to be a diaper. Plus, wouldnt he have hidden it better.. I mean that would raise some flags if people saw him carrying her, but also holding a diaper?

sd7.jpg

I`m just not seeing the diaper thing at all but it could just be my eyes or my desire to be in denial ...

I see a white undershirt & a stuffed animal perhaps

If LE, whom I assume has seen more footage than we have, sees she has a diaper, then why in God's name would they be so nonchalant about her safety. Ugh.
I'm wondering if these pictures are what led LE to the questioning of McNeill and that's how they found out about the human trafficking. Perhaps LE was specifically asking him about the picture of him with Shaniya, and the diaper and how inappropiate it is to her age... and McNeill gave them the info regarding the human trafficking. JMO

I know what you mean... if it's the floor tho it can't be a "5" or a "6" (in a four-story hotel) so would have to be a "2" or "3" eg.

:parrot:

I hoping that someone drop Shaniya off where no one would see them drop off her off.... and call in the tip to get LE off their trail.....maybe she wandering in the woods.

That what I am hoping for and praying for.

[bbm]

In my experience, when the child is with a perp known to them, they internalize the fear b/c they're confused about whether this is right or wrong

she most certainly knew McNeil if he is an ex of her aunt

she looks sleepy & confused to me & has perhaps been told she gets to go home now because she`s been a good girl & done as he`s asked

they're leaving & she's missing her pants - I'm about to throw up

IMO She looks traumatized, shell shocked and in pain.

Hmmm. From this angle Im not so sure it looks like a diaper.. more like clothing or a towel? It looks quite large to be a diaper. Plus, wouldnt he have hidden it better.. I mean that would raise some flags if people saw him carrying her, but also holding a diaper?

sd7.jpg

that angle did it for me though

I have to log off or I may lose my mind

I`m not a religious person but I`m about to pray for this little girl & I don`t usually get upset on these threads but I`m sitting here teary-eyed

keep up the great sleuthing everyone & I am sending good thoughts Shaniya`s way - be safe little girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly