NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that DOES look like a diaper. I have been looking at those all day trying to figure out what the checkered thing was. I didnt pay attention to the white thing. I thought it was a t-shirt.

I think the checkered thing might be the back of the head of an animal. The shot here where the white cloth is circular, it seems to wrap around something that looks like the face of this animal. I can see the mouth and eyes - I think.

If they weren't just arriving, then she's not just awakening from sleeping in car and also ostensibly could've been bathed by then if he wanted, so I am in this case left wondering why McNeill is carrying her :confused: because of no shoes?

Because I don't see her looking obviously more presentable or groomed. So if they're leaving, is McNeill simply worried eg Shaniya might try to bolt from him? She does not, on the surface, appear struggling or visibly frightened enough to try this...

:parrot:

You guys are great. I was thinking diaper, but again, scared to type it.
Me too...... but the closer I look, that's what it appears to be to me, even in the photo where she is holding it...it has the curve of one and what appears to be elastic.

This is so sad.

the ravine is supposedly being searched by LE, with people who live along the road offering to help, iirc

ETA: Thanks El....if I am right about where the ravine is, and the guardrail fits in...it is literally right off the hwy.

Ok does anyone know if hotel guests can checkout by phone from the room?

Leaving via stairwell is most plausible to me.

I think pretty much when I've stayed in a motel, it's because we are staying overnight to catch a plane because we have to drive to a bigger city, sometimes, for a cheaper flight, so it's only a couple of times a year. So I'm going on memory .

We're only interested in a place to sleep so we don't use any other services-phone, whatever.

We pay by credit card and we don't go to the desk. We just leave.

I can't remember the last time I stayed in a motel because we fly from my city as well.

But I do know that we have been parked far away from the desk and we just walk out some door to the parking lot.

I don't know if I held the door open for my hubby to carry in the luggage or what, but I know that we have come in through a back door after we have checked in. The parking lot was far from the front door.

I can't remember the chain that we stay in by the airport by where I live, but it is a chain. I did stay in a Comfort Suites a few years ago, but don't remember anything.

Is this particular motel for airport or what is the point of it?

When you are in a motel for airport use, there are a lot of people awake at 6 in the morning.

I think the checkered thing might be the back of the head of an animal. The shot here where the white cloth is circular, it seems to wrap around something that looks like the face of this animal. I can see the mouth and eyes - I think.

I couldn't see stuffed animal myself although I tried. If it was a stuffed animal it seems she would be holding it and not him as he had his hands full with her and it would seem to me it would comfort her more to hold it. I could be wrong though. I was thinking it may have been a change of clothes but it looks so stiff...

That was the fastest I have ever read a dozen pages.

I have taken a deep breath and am very thankful that I was reminded that the forensics trucks don't always mean badness. Sometimes they are just a part of searching.
Still nerve wracking, though.
Someone needs to hold a presser.

If they weren't just arriving, then she's not just awakening from sleeping in car and also ostensibly could've been bathed by then if he wanted, so I am in this case left wondering why McNeill is carrying her :confused: because of no shoes?

Because I don't see her looking obviously more presentable or groomed. So if they're leaving, is McNeill simply worried eg Shaniya might try to bolt from him? She does not, on the surface, appear struggling or visibly frightened enough to try this...
:parrot:
I feel like a myself for typing this, Kiki, but maybe she can't walk. :(

What makes you think they were LEAVING????

The "3" on the elevator.
2.jpg

Or a facial tattoo of "I sold my daughter for drug money".

And then a little tour through general pop at some of the more hardened women's prisons.
Who bets AD wouldn't make it past the second one?

FWIW ITA it's a diaper...pamper, huggie, off brand...whatever. But imo it's a diaper.
The black and white object appears to be a hat, toboggan type, knitted skull cap.

I couldn't see stuffed animal myself although I tried. If it was a stuffed animal it seems she would be holding it and not him as he had his hands full with her and it would seem to me it would comfort her more to hold it. I could be wrong though. I was thinking it may have been a change of clothes but it looks so stiff...
I noticed what I think is a diaper from the pics that you posted. These pics were very clear on my screen. The checkered thing does appear to be a stuffed animal, however, the white item on her leg is cut like a diaper.

So sad....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member