NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
grrr, what are the search results? That ravine is very heavily covered...I don't know if they'd even get it all today...would be nice to at least have an update tho :(

Is it just LE search or volunteers also??

Other pics:

sd2.jpg

sd3.jpg

sd4.jpg

sd5.jpg

Shaniya_Davis_Motel.jpg
What is that white item draped across her leg? It looks to me like a diaper.
She's five years old isn't she?
Is that a diaper?
This is sickening.

nurselady.........please delete the post with pics you quoted, they blew the margins. TIA.

We know you didn't mean to Kindra and thanks for the pics!

I was wondering if someone has any insight as to what happens to these children as they age and eventually their "usefulness" ends. Are they used to recruit others or are they done away with or just disguarded to the streets? they have to be somewhere.

One of our members explains her story here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4436515&postcount=14"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

There are also a lot of great links to help answer your question on that thread. It was created today to help answer questions such as yours! I am hoping that once we are all better educated on what is going on, we can find a place in the main forum where we can collectively battle this evil.

There are 177 people viewing this thread. Any locals closer than I am hearing any thing??

Is that a diaper?
This is sickening.

Wow, that DOES look like a diaper. I have been looking at those all day trying to figure out what the checkered thing was. I didnt pay attention to the white thing. I thought it was a t-shirt.

WS court would be great! They'd all go to the gallows!

I would like to reinstitute public guillotines. Could charge admission, we'd be able to live tax free!

Is that a diaper?
This is sickening.

To me it looks like an undershirt or blankey or some other sort of clothing.

On the other hand if they are leaving, she still appears somewhat calm. What if this is why they LE believed she was being cared for b/c this is them leaving and Shaniya does not appear to be trying to run or fight which she would most certainly be doing had she just been molested (one would think)Just thinking outloud.

[bbm]

In my experience, when the child is with a perp known to them, they internalize the fear b/c they're confused about whether this is right or wrong

she most certainly knew McNeil if he is an ex of her aunt

she looks sleepy & confused to me & has perhaps been told she gets to go home now because she`s been a good girl & done as he`s asked

they're leaving & she's missing her pants - I'm about to throw up

You guys are great. I was thinking diaper, but again, scared to type it.

I thought about that too but the reason I'm asking is that we know a time for him leaving. If not by surveillance (used stairs or exited undetected) they how do we know he stayed about an hour if that is not him leaving.

A checkout by phone would give a time.

ITA mysterygirl. I think they have his check-in information and therefore a time (6:11 a.m.) and then they have this video of him carrying Shaniya out which is probably time stamped on the recorder it was captured on but is not on the video. I know this is possible because I have a camera recorder where I work and have had to burn discs off of something captured on it. This was captured on his way out and they have a time of him leaving and noticed it was an hour or so after the check-in.

If this is the case, then I am ecstatic. Doesn't change much I guess, but at least it gives proof she was alive when they left this motel. It might mean that this does not involve a "professional" human trafficking ring, because if this is the case why is he leaving what is considered to be the transfer point with her? The less the authorities have to deal with these professional rings the higher the chance of them finding Shaniya and maybe this is a little gleam of hope left imo.

If McNeill is the aunts ex, she must feel reeeeal good about herself right now. Where are her da*n kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member