Status
Not open for further replies.
Other pics:

sd2.jpg

sd3.jpg

sd4.jpg

sd5.jpg

Shaniya_Davis_Motel.jpg

At least if she's in jail she won't be keeping that baby, but at the same time I hope no one she's connected to will have the baby either. MOO

Why do these stupid women have babies they neither want or can provide for? I think welfare benefits should be shut off to these cows and there would be alot less child abuse and unwanted, unloved children they do it to up their check IMO

I think the ravine is right by the highway, so not too far off route.
Maybe he tossed her clothes there or hair dye, something.

ETA: that down button is definitely lit.

I have stayed in hotels of this type and there is usually a back stairwell that leads to a door in which people can exit, (usually in the back of the property) that leads to a rear parking area. You can use this exit without any kind of code or key ( most likely a fire ordinance) , but you need a hotel card to use it for entry for security sake.

I am thinking if someone wanted to leave unnoticed they would use the stairs to exit (I am also wondering if there is any surveillance in the stairwells) and go directly to the parking lot. To me, this would be the most likely scenario for exiting the motel.

From your experience, is it possible they could be seen entering the elevator on arrival but have left via a stairwell and avoided any surveillance cameras? I'm still wondering why only the arrival video has been released. MOO

I have not noticed any camera in stairwells but I also have not been specifically looking for them. I would think if you are going to surveill (is that a word? :waitasec:) an elevator then you would the stairwell.

Ok, posting now only because I've been catching up all day, and I do mean ALL day...thought I was FINALLY catching up only to find out the thread had actually closed and I was 14 pgs or so behind over here. *deep breath*

:furious: ....I'm just furious. I'm almost sick to my stomach over all of this. This poor little girl and all the garbage who did this to her. I'm raging inside and like a quiet storm on the outside. Scary. I want to scream at the top of my lungs like the rest of you but it won't bring her home. So what do I do? For now, I'm going to take a walk and clear my head, then find a way to get more involved in all of this child trafficking stuff. Find a way to help. I don't know the answer yet, but I look at this sweet little girl's face and it just haunts me. I think of my own daughters at that age...my granddaughter is 5 right now! We have to find a way to stand up for our children! We just must! ....sorry. I'm just so p'o'd. like all of you. I'll climb off my soapbox and go do some laundry and take a walk. Back later guys. And hey...hug your children close!

~Lu

I would assume so. There would also be video from them checking in.

If I remember correctly, the hotel worker saw him with her upon check-in. So, did he set her down while checking in? Or maybe he left her in the car while checking in(less chance for her to be spoken to by worker) and then went back out to get her and walked by the worker carrying her in to the room.

I actually doubt there was surveillance inside the elevator. At our property, we have extensive camera surveillance and the elevators are some of the few areas not covered. I think elevator surveillance is common in very secure buildings, but in a hotel of that size there would be little benefit to elevator surveillance. It's a very short ride, and if there was to be someone trapped or something else unsavory, the top of the elevator is fairly easily accessible. Plus, in most elevators, it just takes one flick of a switch to bring the elevator back to the home floor.

Also, if our elevator stops for any unscheduled reason, an alert is sent to the front desk and to the monitoring company. Something like that would be the only reason to have a camera, and it's just not necessary when you have the outside entrances to the car covered.

Now, I'd be STUNNED if they didn't have cameras pointed to each entrance/exit to the building. If you don't cover those bases, there's no sense in having surveillance. If all their cameras were functional, I'd bet money that they have seen footage of Shaniya leaving that building. Unless, of course, she left in a housekeeping cart, trash can, or suitcase. Sad to say, but it's just my objective take on the matter.

:woohoo:

Why do these stupid women have babies they neither want or can provide for? I think welfare benefits should be shut off to these cows and there would be alot less child abuse and unwanted, unloved children they do it to up their check IMO

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You're fine! If you link to something and get "xxxxx" it is not allowed. We are also not allowed to link to MySpace, Facebook and Twitter. :)

Ok, Thank you. I found the site for that motel and thought maybe it could help answer some questions.

ooops, the pics blew the margin.

Ever since I started using Firefox (TY Momtective for the tip!), my margins don't blow out anymore. I wonder if Firefox does that automatically? Just thought I'd share that O/T in case it helps!

Ok does anyone know if hotel guests can checkout by phone from the room?

Leaving via stairwell is most plausible to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove