NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah they will have cameras in the elevator. That always creeps me out when I look up and see one..lol, not sure why but it does......

Could be...I've stayed at many Comfort Inns or Comfort Suites. It's primarily where we stay when we travel because most of them now are smoke fee (little one with asthma), they are affordable family type motels and we get points when we travel. In all of my travels I've never seen one of them that have more than one elevator. And I've stayed in some pretty big ones in Chicago and places like that. Just saying...

I just stayed at Comfort Inn in Orlando for the past two nights and there were two elevators in the building we were in. There were also at least 3 more buildings that all had their own elevators. I actually looked for cameras near the elevators, but didn't see any.

I heard "checked in" then I heard they were spotted in the hotel. I heard they were only in the hotel for an hour and were gone. I never heard a "check-out" though.

I did a post a few threads back. I went through and listened to all the pressers specifically to see if Chance had said checked in and checked out, because I was curious whether it was McNeill's room or someone else's, and whether Shaniya was seen at the front desk.

She says both, both more than once.

Her saying Shaniya checked in, and then saying Shaniya and McNeill checked in, led me to believe that Shaniya had actually been at the front desk with McNeill when he checked in, but Chance does not say that Shaniya was seen at the front desk.

If you'd like, I'll go back and listen again to get the times on the videos when she says checked in/out. Please let me know.

Thanks,
BeanE

2.jpg

Looks like a "5" to me. But I just called the hotel and there are only 4 floors with guest rooms. So it must be a "3".

Thank you mom :blowkiss: Next logical question if we already know--how many floors does the Comfort Inn in Sanford have?
:parrot:

2.jpg

Looks like a "5" to me. But I just called the hotel and there are only 4 floors with guest rooms. So it must be a "3".
I have another screen cap from a different angle and it looks more like a 2

Oh, I agree completely with you. I think it means third floor as well. I was just throwing out all possibilites. I've stayed at one as well and if memory serves it only had one elevator.

I've stayed in these motels also and they are very nice! I wonder if this perp even has that kind of money? WHO paid for the room? (I know this has been questioned before..bringing it up again).

IIRC, I stayed in one in Denver that had two elevators, but they were open elevators that faced an atrium. (Not sure if this was the exact same chain on this one, though).

On the other hand if they are leaving, she still appears somewhat calm. What if this is why they LE believed she was being cared for b/c this is them leaving and Shaniya does not appear to be trying to run or fight which she would most certainly be doing had she just been molested (one would think)
Just thinking outloud.
unless she had been given some sort of sedation; we have heard of perps sedating their victims with drugs or alcohol......ES comes to mind......JD...

THIS IS MAKING ME SICK!!! ...........I am SO SAD for this beautiful child......

I posted a theory on this much earlier today... I think that he was leaving the hotel in the picture... which means he was leaving at 0611.. which means he would have checked in at 0500 ish. I also think that (mhoo) something happened on the way back.. and he called AD or got in contact with her and she started covering her a$$... jmo though.
She'd still have to come up with some sort of cover up though especially if dad were going to be contacting her soon. Even with the enhancements on the elevator photo I'm not seeing it clearly enough ~ and I have 20/20 vision! MOO

What if he took her to a room and then went directly to the stairs on exiting. Do we know if these places would necessarily have captured that?

But I thought in articles it stated those pics were from them ARRIVING there and were taken at 6:11am?

Yes...that's why I think it is a "G"...ground floor heading up. Basically, it still doesn't make a bit of sense to me that he still had her with him when he left there, because I can't picture him even BEING there with her at all unless it was a delivery.

I posted a theory on this much earlier today... I think that he was leaving the hotel in the picture... which means he was leaving at 0611.. which means he would have checked in at 0500 ish. I also think that (mhoo) something happened on the way back.. and he called AD or got in contact with her and she started covering her a$$... jmo though.

Right, and wasn't it said the hotel was only like 40 or so minutes from the MH? So, that would make more sense as the gap of time between the two events isn't as big. I do still wonder what occured between that time.

Please, everyone,,,, know everything I say is just MOO....I am not at all prepared to say she was treated like a princess, when she was with her Dad........Nothing is much worst than being a small child and desperately wanting and needing , and actually begging for the love of a parent,,,only to have it go on deaf ears..........I also know what it is like to have to take a backseat to the selfish needs of a parent "doing their thing".....I remember begging my Mother to stay with me , or just to love me,,,,or wishing my Dad would show up and be my prince on a white horse, and save me...... Since I was a little girl I have tried to understand why,,,,,because I still live with questions, even though both my parents have passed away.........I am thinking if maybe the Dad's fiance' encouraged the father to send Shaynia to her mother......This all STINKS to me,,,so I reserve judgement till later, on the role of the father,,but when he did the presser,,,I saw nothing but guilt.......Please don't ban me, as like I said this is only my opinion.....What loving father would send their child to live in a filthy home, in the middle of a drug infested area, with excons around...So please forgive me if offended anyone,,,but I do know how selfish some parents can be,,,especially since my mother was married 5 times,,,and every year I lived with her I went to a different school.......My father's second wife hated his kids from my mother (4 of us),,,,and would never have allowed any of us to live with them. I guess when I think about it,,,I am lucky to have lived to be an old woman. anyway,,,I am so praying for this little girl, and hope she is not in situations, that the devil himself is perpertrating .
I agree, I have been there as well...We used to call my Mom Elizabeth Taylor. I mean the whole family called her that.. Maybe I should have said "dressed like a princess" I think that would have conveyed what i was feeling better...I am sorry for your experiences, and you're right, I cant understand him sending her to live there without a visit or three, a drug test, a DSS report, etc etc, but I am sure Shaniyas Dad is beating himself up plenty right now, and I am ashamed of myself for thinking these thoughts about her custody arraingement if you want to know tha truth..

If they were leaving, she sure is calm. No puffy eyes....nothing.

The perps were probably expecting her resistance. I'm sure they planned for it. They could have given her anything from benedryl to a more potent date- rape type drug! Poor angel-that picture at the elevator breaks my heart!

Do we know how many floors this hotel has? Isn't there 120 rooms?

ETA...........It has 74 Rooms.

It's a stretch, but I guess it is also possible that he got off at the wrong floor and had to get back on to go to his room. That would explain why he would be entering at a higher floor. Or if there was a soda machine or something on floor 3 that he wanted to hit up upon checking in. I know he is not carrying anything, but just thinking of all possibilites.

Teh, Momtective called I think and there are 3 floors..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MHPortland