Hiking/Nature Area 2.0m/3.2km
Jogging track/trail 2.0m/3.2km
Library 2.0m/3.2km
Picnic Area 2.0m/3.2km
Playground 2.0m/3.2km
Shopping 2.0m/3.2km
Lit Outdoor Tennis Courts 2.0m/3.2km

my margins are BLOWN LOL....

I fer sure agree... they were leaving the hotel in the picture. at 0611.

Ever since I started using Firefox (TY Momtective for the tip!), my margins don't blow out anymore. I wonder if Firefox does that automatically? Just thought I'd share that O/T in case it helps!

Mine dont either and I use FireFox as well. Thats why I didnt know it until someone said so.

Ever since I started using Firefox (TY Momtective for the tip!), my margins don't blow out anymore. I wonder if Firefox does that automatically? Just thought I'd share that O/T in case it helps!

Good to know, cause everytime I post multiple pics I blow the margins. lol.

Is there a checkout by phone?

I'm sure LE has all the particulars, and forgive me if this has been addressed and I missed it, but has it ever been confirmed that this guy formally checked out? I use a credit card to travel and always go to the front desk to sign the bill and finalize the transaction. But I've also paid cash before at motels that don't make you put up a pricey deposit and just left the keys on the bureau in the room and left.

We are dealing with a bad guy here in a nefarious situation. Do you honestly think he stopped in to the front desk and checked out? Worse the motel could do is charge damages to his card and if he knew there weren't any, why stop and check out? Especially if there was a phone call made that alerted him that the cops were on to him. I would think he would pack up and get the heck outta Dodge right away and to heck with following the check-out rules.

Kindralore,

Do you have a link to those photos? I'd like to see if the others are available in a better resolution. Seems like I saw one showing more of her face that was clearer but I can't locate it now. Thanks!

Most of the hotels I stay in do not ask that you return to the desk for check out. They say you can leave the room card in the room and the cleaning staff will pick it up. I always park near a door close to our room. And in the mornings I leave the cards on top of the tv and leave via the door to my car.
I don't know if this is how he left but I do know that the local hotels around here have cameras in the stairways, pointed at the outside door usually.

Ok does anyone know if hotel guests can checkout by phone from the room?

Leaving via stairwell is most plausible to me.

I don't know it for a fact, but most limited-service hotels don't offer that as a service. They're designed for express checkout. With limited-service, you have very few charges to view so normally a folio is slid under the door and the only reason you have to approach the desk is to change method of payment/dispute a charge.

We've had phone/video checkout in some of the full-service properties I've worked at, but never in a limited-service like a Comfort, Holiday Inn Express, Hampton, etc.

She might of been cleaned up and not afraid as they were leaving.
Just maybe he was kind and didn't rape her there?

I was wondering if someone has any insight as to what happens to these children as they age and eventually their "usefulness" ends. Are they used to recruit others or are they done away with or just disguarded to the streets? they have to be somewhere.

I'm sure LE has all the particulars, and forgive me if this has been addressed and I missed it, but has it ever been confirmed that this guy formally checked out? I use a credit card to travel and always go to the front desk to sign the bill and finalize the transaction. But I've also paid cash before at motels that don't make you put up a pricey deposit and just left the keys on the bureau in the room and left.

We are dealing with a bad guy here in a nefarious situation. Do you honestly think he stopped in to the front desk and checked out? Worse the motel could do is charge damages to his card and if he knew there weren't any, why stop and check out? Especially if there was a phone call made that alerted him that the cops were on to him. I would think he would pack up and get the heck outta Dodge right away and to heck with following the check-out rules.

I thought about that too but the reason I'm asking is that we know a time for him leaving. If not by surveillance (used stairs or exited undetected) they how do we know he stayed about an hour if that is not him leaving.

A checkout by phone would give a time.

grrr, what are the search results? That ravine is very heavily covered...I don't know if they'd even get it all today...would be nice to at least have an update tho :(

I just mean it can not be a "5" because there is no fifth floor... I called and asked.

:parrot:

Aren't there usually time stamps on surveillance videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove