NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what to think. All of this could be based on McNeil.
Him telling them he didn't kill her, he just put her out of the car at this location.
Him telling them he handed her off to a man in a blue Toyota.
Him telling them he gave her to a man in a blue Toyota who brought her back dead and McNeil dumped her.

Every single major lead that we have heard of could be a red herring. And I wouldn't put it past any of them. Seems all of the motley little crew thinks this is a game.

PattyG, the interview with the maternal grandmother was a video. I saw it but don't have the link.
I'd have to look for the link, but I did get a sceen-cap of her from that interview
2qnw568.jpg

:eek: OM Goodness there is almost 300 people in here right now...

What is the talk about looking for a 60 year old man? Is there a link and who is this person?

I agree with the older man having means. I'm looking in a better area now, for higher dollar vehicles, etc.
Unfortunately, I have a feeling if there is a guy, he's not going to be listed :(
Raeford isn't that far off 87....so why there? Why make the trip to Sanford?

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

From your article linked above:

Mario Andrette McNeill, who has admitted to kidnapping Shaniya and is in custody, has been "extremely uncooperative" but has given some information to police.

So what does this mean.......McN is throwing out little tidbits of info hoping to lessen the charges?
He's throwing out tidbits as he produces them in his brain?
If he's "extremely uncooperative", how are LE getting the least bit of info from him that could possibly be deemed as reliable??

Oh, I'm just rambling as my stomach is in knots hearing this latest news. *very heavy sigh*

Here is my read on Mario:

Known drug dealer
Runs in sleazy circles
Through these circles he finds out about someone who will pay for some time with a pretty little girl
Works a deal with the momster, who possibly owes Mario money (drugs, rent).
Mastermind finds himself on video and IDed by the hotel clerk, ends up in jail.
He admits to taking her but says mom knew, tries to control charges against him.

Momster is willing to try to throw Coe under the bus.
Mario will throw mom under the bus.
Mario is a drug dealer is not going to throw anyone under the bus that is up the food chain from him. Momster not afraid of Coe, Mario not afraid of mom, Mario not going to get himself killed by supplying a name from his dealer life. Drug dealer, newbie kid dealer....

I don't think Coe is involved, just a , but not this kind of .
I don't think Mario is a pedophile. If he wanted her he could have just worked out a deal with mom and had a lot more time with her.

I am holding out hope that they know the transfer went down in the search area, and are looking for a phone, money, the clothes they changed her out of (Can't travel with her wearing the clothes she had on that are now on tv?).

It is the only hope that she is alive.
Mario killing doesn't make any sense to me, not with mom's involvement and the time of the video versus the 911 call and the attempt to let Coe go down on this. Lovely woman, sells her kid, and was willing to let Coe face a kidnapping and inevitable murder charge when the body was never recovered.

I am ashamed to live in NC right now

No need to be ashamed - it is not just NC. What is particularly disturbing now days, is how many more of these tragic cases involve a parent!

Times are changing...

Hi Nurse, it could be. But the other guy works as the buyer for me. As much as I hope McNeil never sees the outside of a jail again, he just does not seem to be "the guy who bought her" to me. I may be very wrong, but that's just my take.

I think it's very possible he provided cash or drugs for some time with her on the sofa. I think he simply took her.

I'm not buying they sold her for lots of money

I think this is a good article. It's a little o/t but I think out of this horrendous crime we should all come out of it being better knowledgeable at the crimes that go on in our community. Just because this happened to this family, it doesn't mean it can't happen to your own. I always assume any crime I read about can happen to my family. Not to be sick or weird but so that I can be better understanding towards the victims, the accused, and the guilty.

Children of the Night: Child Prostitution is America's Dirty Little Secret

That would mean that Shaniya's father paid for the "one night stand" service! :eek:

Would a prostitute stay pregnant, be able to ID the father, have the child, and then let the child support money walk out the door by him having custody? Not say momster is not a prostitute, but I don't think it quite fits this scenario

I've been at work today, just came home for lunch to try to catch up. Looks like that is not gonna happen because so many pages since this morning.
Is there anyway somebody can give me a brief description of what has gone on in the past couple of hours. PLEASE

Sex offender/Blue Car/????
Please

So Mcneil left with Shaniya 1 and a half hours later from the hotel. This is so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jax’sgramma