NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
salem, I'm on the family watchdog map. Here's brooks (no toyota, tho), and will have to get Newsome.

ETA: If you go to google earth, you can see the juncture of walker and the highway. That guardrail/ravine looks to be right there a few hundred feet into the road.

Can someone please post links to RSOs in the area so I can search for their vehicles? I'm late to this story...

The maternal grandmother has been interviewed. The link is here in the thread. Of course, she defends her daughter.

I saw one for Antoinette's aunt (Shaniya's great-aunt) but not one from the maternal grandmother. Do you have the link for the interview with the maternal grandmother?

Leona Cromartie, Antoinette Davis' aunt, said Sunday she believes the accusations against Davis are false and that McNeill is talking to police in an effort to get a plea bargain in court.

Cromartie said she has met McNeill, whom she called "Mano," one time and doesn't know the relationship between him and Davis.

"This is shocking to me," Cromartie said Sunday. "It just don't make any sense to me. Antoinette would not hurt her kid. That girl loves her daughter."

Davis isn't an unfit mother, Cromartie said, but had worked double shifts for more than a year.

Cromartie said Davis also has a son and is pregnant again.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/15/952445

Oh Kelly, you are a shining light! Be proud of yourself.

I'm also glad you are on WS.

Thank you. Bless you.

Me too BeanE, I was just going to post I think I luv her in a WS kind of way after all the posts of hers I have read. Of, and I'm so thankful we all work together so well.

I just had a thought about this old man LE is looking for. I see you are looking at SO's in the area. But if Shaniya was to be sold, the person would have to have $$$'s, right? He would have to be a SO with means IMO. Do you think this 60 yr old is a middle man or the actual buyer? xox

PattyG, the interview with the maternal grandmother was a video. I saw it but don't have the link.

or more finger pointing (just like AD pointing a false finger at Coe)

Hi Nurse, it could be. But the other guy works as the buyer for me. As much as I hope McNeil never sees the outside of a jail again, he just does not seem to be "the guy who bought her" to me. I may be very wrong, but that's just my take.

MURDER CHARGERS SHOULD BE ADDED if the LE thinks Shaniya is deceased!

60 yr old seen with MAM, before or after or during motel??

ALSO,

Why was momster and son application to trailer park rejected? bad credit report? jail time?

Probably an eviction record.
Depending on the neighborhood bad credit is something landlords can work around, but if you have a history of not paying until they have to pay for a court order to get you out that is a whole another ballgame.

Mystic--your post is exactly what I was getting at with my earlier one. The only
difference I would add is if this 60 yr old guy was described by hotel employees or
whoever, I would guess they might be looking to charge him with the murder. If the
child died during his time with her---he would be the one directly responsible for her
death. Maybe MAM knew vaguely who the guy was or what possible section of town
he was from but had no name or other ID. Can't see MAM taking a murder rap for a
john he lined up. MOO of course.

They did not exactly say she was taken by the guy in a blue Toyota........they are leaving wiggle room. To me it sounds like the 60 year old was the buyer, all three left the hotel, and they disposed of her right after. IMO.

ETA....It sounds to me like McNeil gave this other guy up. IDK.

Or perhaps it was whoever alerted LE to the hotel?

I saw one for Antoinette's aunt (Shaniya's great-aunt) but not one from the maternal grandmother. Do you have the link for the interview with the maternal grandmother?

Leona Cromartie, Antoinette Davis' aunt, said Sunday she believes the accusations against Davis are false and that McNeill is talking to police in an effort to get a plea bargain in court.

Cromartie said she has met McNeill, whom she called "Mano," one time and doesn't know the relationship between him and Davis.

"This is shocking to me," Cromartie said Sunday. "It just don't make any sense to me. Antoinette would not hurt her kid. That girl loves her daughter."

Davis isn't an unfit mother, Cromartie said, but had worked double shifts for more than a year.

Cromartie said Davis also has a son and is pregnant again.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/15/952445

Not sure if this was already provided...but here it is: http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/15/952410

I cannot wait to see this egg donor arraigned this afternoon. I also hope that her bond amount will be raised. $51,000.00 is NOT high enough.

JMO

60 yr old seen with MAM, before or after or during motel??

ALSO,

Why was momster and son application to trailer park rejected? bad credit report? jail time?

I believe in an earlier thread, the manager said in an interview that she had been kicked out of too many previous housing units. :waitasec: Unfortunately, I'm not very good at finding previous posts.:innocent:

Oh, yes, it would be great if her bond goes up. I'm concerned she might actually be able to get out with it the way it is.

As of noon, search crews consisting of police, fire department personnel and dozens of volunteers were returning the Trace fire department to "rehydrate" and rest, according to Theresa Chance of the Fayetteville Police Department.

Searchers, some on all-terrain vehicles, have combed the woods on the southbound side of N.C. 87, from Walker Road to Thunder Cycles motorcycle shop south of the Sanford city limits since Sunday in search of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis, who went missing seven days ago.

Chance said Monday morning at the scene that authorities were acting on "solid information" obtained during the course of the investigation.

Chance said the teams would search the area "as long as they needed to," but expected the search area to expand if Davis was not found by the end of Monday. She confirmed that police "had information that a body may have been dumped," in the area.

"This is where we were told that she was," she said
http://sanfordherald.com/pages/full...-10+a-m- &id=4497019&instance=latest_articles

What time does egg donor appear in court?

Omg kimster and don't get me started on this piece of $#+... :furious: I'm now thinking this so called "one night stand" w dad may have been a paid service :mad: and she likely didn't even know by whom she was pregnant. Just because we haven't found a record of prostitution doesn't mean that this wasn't something she did, for drugs or w/e... but if she's just now (for first time in five years it appears :rolleyes:) getting a legitimate job, she had to be making some kind of money...

Thus dad (BL) wasn't on birth certificate--and it took months before she decided to let him assume that role (he evidently didn't have Shaniya at first... not from birth, but it is reportedly during first year Shaniya began living w her dad).

This recent assisted living job AD supposedly got w the elderly.... do we know what her shift was? I'm wondering could she have worked nights?

This "straight good up mother" is the mother from #ell. Prayers for any child in her care, including this poor precious baby she is reportedly carrying right now, God have mercy on that poor baby and the seven year-old.
:prayer:

:parrot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members