NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think that the deal came about because mom didn't want Dad to find out what his baby girl had been put through for three weeks.

When people disappear there is usually an upcoming event that makes it neccesary for that person to be gotten rid of. A parent coming to visit, an appointment with a divorce attorney, closing on a house. You'd be shocked at how many secrets are uncovered at mortgage closing. That's when someone finds out their spouse has other kids, been to prison, is a child molester, etc.

I think it was mentioned around 10:30 AM ET in a link that the police were searching for a body based on a tip but said they still hoped they might find her alive.

Thanks Patty G. - maybe I shouldn't give up hope that she is alive so quickly?

So which is it...they have a reliable tip that her body is in a very specific location or they have a tip that she was taken by a guy in a blue Toyota...

WTH? Still catching up, but this is crazy making.

Antionette Davis is a poor excuse for a mother and human being. Dad thought he was doing the right thing by sending Shaniya to live with her but given her limited involvement in the childs life up until now, I would have NEVER have done that. I am sure he is regretting it now. Poor girl. Poor father. He will never forgive himself for this fatal mistake.

Police searching for 5-year-old Shaniya Davis in a wooded area off N.C. 87 near Sanford say they are looking for a body.

Based on "reliable information," they believe her body may have been dumped off Walker Road near its intersection with the highway, said police spokeswoman Theresa Chance.

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

How does one not know exactly where he dumped the body of this child?! What did he do just toss her out of the moving car?! aaaaaaggggggghhhhhh:banghead::furious::banghead:

I just do not think this is involving a child trafficking ring. I think it is local and just involves the egg donor and McNeil. And I do not think that Coe and Aunt Brenda are out of the woods yet either.

Sounds to me as if there is a drug/prostitution rackett going here.

And I agree that if there is a bolo out on a blue car, then FGS give people a sketch and/or description of this . Or is this just a figment of McNeills imagination? Gotta be McNeill providing info.

I literally feel nauseated.

O/T - I'm getting carpal tunnel from refreshing on all the news websites waiting for one of them to post this morning's presser vid. Ugh.

ETA - LOL Salem. I must have been posting this just as you were posting about it.

Thanks BeanE for keeping an eye out. I really want to see that video!

Salem

I also think that the deal came about because mom didn't want Dad to find out what his baby girl had been put through for three weeks.

When people disappear there is usually an upcoming event that makes it neccesary for that person to be gotten rid of. A parent coming to visit, an appointment with a divorce attorney, closing on a house. You'd be shocked at how many secrets are uncovered at mortgage closing. That's when someone finds out their spouse has other kids, been to prison, is a child molester, etc.

I hear ya! I was a mortgage lender for a long time.

So which is it...they have a reliable tip that her body is in a very specific location or they have a tip that she was taken by a guy in a blue Toyota...

This case is making me go NUTS :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Thanks everyone for the updates...I'm at work and can't watch any live news or videos, so I appreciate the updates.

If this was my daughter out there I would ask you all to please pray and not give up.Ever.

They did not exactly say she was taken by the guy in a blue Toyota........they are leaving wiggle room. To me it sounds like the 60 year old was the buyer, all three left the hotel, and they disposed of her right after. IMO.

ETA....It sounds to me like McNeil gave this other guy up. IDK.

How does one not know exactly where he dumped the body of this child?! What did he do just toss her out of the moving car?! aaaaaaggggggghhhhhh:banghead::furious::banghead:
I know it's just semantics at this point but i wish the spokeswoman had said "put" her body
"hidden" her body
or some other language. We are talking about a kid here, not trash. Sorry (rant)

I think it was mentioned around 10:30 AM ET in a link that the police were searching for a body based on a tip but said they still hoped they might find her alive.

Maybe he's saying he wasn't sure she was dead when he tossed her. His saying "she might have been alive" would delay a murder rap at this point...right?

Uhhhh, yeah, he's 60'ish and drives a blue toyota. That's it. Doesn't say if the Toyota is a car, truck or motorcycle? Doesn't say if he has gray hair, is black, white or purple. Doesn't say if he is tall, short, fat, skinny, bald or built? Most worthless description I have ever read.

They need to put this dude's picture ALL over the airwaves. They would have him in 10 minutes. 10 minutes and LE would have him in custody. WHO would protect him at this point in time?

Salem

I'm angry and frustrated.

If I was a 60ish year old man with a blue toyota in NC right now, I wouldn't be leaving my home.
I don't understand the point of such vague descriptions. It may cause un-warranted chaos as well as an extra work load for police with people calling in random tips. I'm all for them getting any tip that might lead to Shaniya. But if we could narrow it down with a better description, it could save LE a LOT of time.
I'm sure LE has already checked all DMV records for anyone owning a Blue Toyota and matching this description.

I hate this :(
I think there is an older man...your ultimate buyer, which rejected or used her, and killed her...hate this.
RSOs named Brooke (Brooks, maybe) and Newsome also right in that area, right age.

My hopes of finding Shaniya alive are now gone. Very sad and angry.

Don't give up yet elepher - she could be alive. If she was drugged and nonresponsive when McNeill dumped her, she still has a chance. I'm hoping the didn't know enough to check for a pulse.

Keep praying for this baby!

Salem

Police searching for 5-year-old Shaniya Davis in a wooded area off N.C. 87 near Sanford say they are looking for a body.

Based on "reliable information," they believe her body may have been dumped off Walker Road near its intersection with the highway, said police spokeswoman Theresa Chance.

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

From your article linked above:

Mario Andrette McNeill, who has admitted to kidnapping Shaniya and is in custody, has been "extremely uncooperative" but has given some information to police.

So what does this mean.......McN is throwing out little tidbits of info hoping to lessen the charges?
He's throwing out tidbits as he produces them in his brain?
If he's "extremely uncooperative", how are LE getting the least bit of info from him that could possibly be deemed as reliable??

Oh, I'm just rambling as my stomach is in knots hearing this latest news. *very heavy sigh*

I hate this :(
I think there is an older man...your ultimate buyer, which rejected or used her, and killed her...hate this.
RSOs named Brooke (Brooks, maybe) and Newsome also right in that area, right age.

Got links for those 2 mistivon? Would like to look at their pages.

TIA,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members