NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, just rushed in to the computer after hearing the tail end of a report on HLN......

They are now searching for 'a body' along a stretch of road???? What????

OMG my stomach is in knots and my heart aches just aches inside!!!

Has anyone checked lately for a video on the press conference? We really need to listen to that - the media reports are just severely lacking in info :(

Salem

Well makes me wonder, is he white? black? what? Bald, dark hair,blond? Tall, short Odd that they did more to be on the look out for

I don't think it is odd at all, I think it is more of McNeill trying to say SODDI
(some other dude done it)
JMHO

O/T - I'm getting carpal tunnel from refreshing on all the news websites waiting for one of them to post this morning's presser vid. Ugh.

ETA - LOL Salem. I must have been posting this just as you were posting about it.

I don't think it is odd at all, I think it is more of McNeill trying to say SODDI
(some other dude done it)
JMHO

I'd love for LE to do a composite sketch, because I'm pretty sure it would look like a bushy haired stranger.

Doesn't it seem odd that this 60yo guy would use his real name in this deal? If that is what happened why would he tell McNeil his real name? I'm afraid there is no 60yo (kinda short tall fat thin gray-haired bald white man) at all. Like someone posted up thread this may be another Zenaida Gonzales.

I agree...more info on the BOLO needed

these things don't happen just by chance....McNeil and the egg donor had to have a "buyer"....I don't believe this is any "international" ring...they knew this creep somehow....was he a dope buyer, a john for the mother ?
crack buddy?? former prison mate of McNeil???

I can't help but think that cell phone records would show who they were in contact with
what about neighbors?? Light blue toyota (what type?) parked at the smelly trailer??

~~~~~

regarding blog posts...I have seen on the local/news blogs that people who live there all seem to know just how "bad" the trailer park/area is for crime/drugs...really the baddest part of that town

and again I have to wonder about the "state" workers who visited there regarding unfit parenting allegations?? how many times will we have to see that endangered/missing/murdered kids were already on the radar?? No Shaniya wasn't but she only lived in that dump for 3 weeks....the state already knew these people were not "right"

I find it highly unlikely that LE has video of entry but not of exit.

A) they either have video of their exit of the hotel and the video is not conclusive enough to tell if she is still alive or well. or

B) there is another way out of the room/hotel that is not subject to video survelience.

C) there is video but it contains or pertains to the 60 yr old man and LE is withholding that image for their own reasons.

yepyepyep

Fox news reporting that officials in NC are confirming they are searching for the body of Shaniya Davis, they have received reliable information that Shaniya is no longer alive.

LogicalMinds, ITA, I don't think there is any ring. I think this was some sick deal between mom and McNeil. I think the trafficking charges are merely because the DA can charge that along with prostitution. DA's stack charges these days.

Fox news reporting that officials in NC are confirming they are searching for the body of Shaniya Davis, they have reliable information that Shaniya is no longer alive.

HLN is reporting it to. I just posted the above info but no on seem to see it. :( This is so sad.

foxnews:

Chance is on now:
200 people helping search
will not say where the tip about the body came from
as of today they are speaking to the mom and mcneil
mother is accused of postitution of a child, false report, onstruction of justice and human trafficking
said Coe is not directly invovled in this
McNeill was the last one seen with her.

Basically nothing new. GRRRR

nothing about the 60yr old guy

LogicalMinds, ITA, I don't think there is any ring. I think this was some sick deal between mom and McNeil. I think the trafficking charges are merely because the DA can charge that along with prostitution. DA's stack charges these days.

Trafficking is trafficking...whether 2 are involved or a whole mob. :furious:

Police searching for 5-year-old Shaniya Davis in a wooded area off N.C. 87 near Sanford say they are looking for a body.

Based on "reliable information," they believe her body may have been dumped off Walker Road near its intersection with the highway, said police spokeswoman Theresa Chance.

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

Fox news reporting that officials in NC are confirming they are searching for the body of Shaniya Davis, they have received reliable information that Shaniya is no longer alive.

My hopes of finding Shaniya alive are now gone. Very sad and angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico