NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also found someone that comes up within the 1 mile radius search of Cliffdale Road. Since this person is a registered sex offender can I post their info? If not, if you are interested search Bunce Road, Fayetteville, NC 28314.

The way she is holding her legs as she's being carried REALLY disturbs me. IMO She's not tired or groggy. She's in pain and shell shocked.

I believe she was assaulted before she ever left the trailer. I think there was significant damage done to her that required a diaper. If she had been torn and bleeding....or her bowel perforated, sepsis is a real concern. It may be that the damage done "turned off" the perp and he ditched her.

bbm. Heaven help me for wondering this but could that be the reason for the feces on the blanket in the neighbor's trash and on their porch? Or, was that info incorrect as reported by several media outlets? I tend to think the feces info isn't erroneous, afterall - just look at Annie Le's case when it was reported that she was nearly dismembered and cut up pretty bad. Some media reported that was erroneous but the initial station that aired it would not redact their statement regarding it, which gave me reason to pause & believe it to be true. Now it's coming out just how gruesome her murder was. So, could the reason for the diaper be in fact what you suggest? I think the same thing as you, have since the beginning. I wonder if Shaniya was actually abused in the trailer, wrapped in a blanket, the blanket became soiled with feces, they tried to frame the neighbor with the feces being on the porch (or is her trash can right by her porch and maybe it was flung on there in accident when attempting to throw away the dirty blanket), and then taken away where she was spotted in a hotel? Who is the older 60ish man they are looking for? How is he involved? Could he be the third party involved? Or maybe he's a cleaner that's paid to dispose of evidence? Then again, why would MAM carry Shaniya into the hotel if he wanted her disposed of? If he was selling her off, would a sex perp even want her if she'd already been used and dirtied up? Maybe the feces was an accident from fear of what was happening to her...the poor little angel. From everything that I've researched & come across on the internet regarding the child sex trade, the perps want their kids clean - and if they're to be bought, they want virgins. From what I've found, only a select group are ok with soiled children, and their preferences seem to be infants. This is a sick sick sick world we are living in right now. I sure hope Shaniya is alive but I strongly suspect she is not. Either way, I sure as hell hope justice is served at the speed of light!

Peace be with you, Shaniya, wherever you are. You're in my thoughts & prayers little angel. :hug:

I find it highly unlikely that LE has video of entry but not of exit.

A) they either have video of their exit of the hotel and the video is not conclusive enough to tell if she is still alive or well. or

B) there is another way out of the room/hotel that is not subject to video survelience.

C) there is video but it contains or pertains to the 60 yr old man and LE is withholding that image for their own reasons.

Forgive me if this has been mentioned but if it is a diaper, it could be used to hide something from the hotel clerks...to hide blood perhaps...so as not to bring suspicion or question. Anything could be under that cloth.

Still searching for link to MK video, even tho search doesn't sound good I am nevertheless reposting a prayer for Shaniya...

Please JESUS You see EVERYTHING nothing is hidden from you... shield little Shaniya from those who would misuse her, bathe her in your bright light, and close Shaniya's ears and eyes to any evil that would try to permeate her sweet spirit. Please take away her fears and keep her mind in Your perfect PEACE. As you rock her gently in your loving arms, thank you for enveloping her in a warm fresh blanket of innocence... in your name we pray AMEN.

:parrot:

Thank you so much for this prayer...This prayer has so touched my heart and my being,,,and please Lord,,,,,answer our prayer, Amen

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6426418/

Anyone wishing to help with the search was asked to call 910-433-1820 to have their name added to a central list so police could coordinate volunteer efforts.

"We'll be expanding the search (Tuesday), and we'll definitely use all of the volunteers we can get," Chance said

I have a question and perhaps it's been answered, but I haven't seen

Can a human trafficking charge be a single instance of child prostitution? You know how kidnapping charges can be brought against someone who merely moves someone across the room against their will? Could the human trafficking charge be less a part of a conspiracy to sell her into ongoing sexual servitude and more about this mom pimping her daughter out one time? She takes drugs/money/whatever else and allows him to have his way with her? Then he disposes of her.

It's horribly sad, but I just have never been able to buy that these pieces of trash had the connections or the intelligence (I think it would take some) to sell Shaniya into the system. I think "human trafficking" brings up images of sex slaves and shipping the girls overseas and these girls working into adulthood. As much as it saddens me, I think this was never intended to get that far. So my question is: would one single prostitution act on Shaniya by her mother for compensation fall under the definition?

Yes, it would.

Earlier this evening, on November 15, 2008, around 6:00 p.m. I spoke with Shaniya’s father Bradley Lockhart. He told me that all he wants is his daughter to be brought home. Bradley has a message to the person or persons who has little Shaniya: “take her somewhere safe, a hospital, a police department, she’s a special young lady, she has a family that loves her, and we want her back.” Bradley said on October 9, 2009, his sister dropped Shaniya off at Antoniette’s home. At that time, Bradley was in Portland, Oregon working (he is a contractor, and sometimes has to travel). Antoniette told him he wanted to keep Shaniya for a bit, and he thought she finally wanted to be a mother — so he gave her a chance. For the last five years, Bradley says he’s the one who has taken care of his little girl,“I had limited contact with Antoniette, I used to have to beg her to see her child,” Bradley says.

http://www.michellesigona.com/

Hope it's ok to post this, let me know if not

Thank you sdw for that info from Shaniya's daddy. Our hearts are with him right now.

Maybe to get Shaniya quiet and calm, McNeill told her he was taking her to be with her daddy???

I find it highly unlikely that LE has video of entry but not of exit.

A) they either have video of their exit of the hotel and the video is not conclusive enough to tell if she is still alive or well. or

B) there is another way out of the room/hotel that is not subject to video survelience.

C) there is video but it contains or pertains to the 60 yr old man and LE is withholding that image for their own reasons.

I posted last week that I recently stayed at a Comfort Suites. I checked the website and viewed pics of the Sanford location, it looks to be built the same way as the one I stayed in. The one I stayed in had only one entrance that took you straight past the reception desk. I'm sure there are emergency exits for fire safety purposes, but those usually have alarms on them. I'm 99% sure that there are pics/video of Shaniya leaving, in whatever state, and with whomever she left with. IMO, there is a good reason these photo's/stills haven't been released. It may be that this 60 year old man was the one seen leaving with Shaniya. Although I don't see why they would only release a BOLO for him today if they saw him leaving with her.
I'm guessing Shaniya was either unconscious in some way, or possibly already dead when leaving and LE would not want to release those photo's publicly, both to protect the family (the one's that care about Shaniya) and for prosecution purposes.

"He may be in the vicinity of Raeford Road or Cliffdale Road"

Edwards, Barry Allen
Address: 2415 Raeford Rd
Zip code: 28305
Crime: Registered As A Result Of Out-Of-State Conviction
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1950-07-30
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
Height: 6' 01
Weight: 145
Race: White
Registration date: 1992-10-08 00:00:00
Based on this official North Carolina offender page

http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Fayetteville-North-Carolina.html#ixzz0X2ROGX4p

Somewhat O/T.

And there is also a Gagnon listed on that site. There was a Raymond Gagnon that was Brooke Bennett's stepdad charged with child *advertiser censored*. Wonder if these two 's are related?

B. Edwards looks right to me. Right age, and on Raeford Rd.

I'm still digging for more info about him.

I think you might be right. Are you the poster that brought the link pages back? If so, thank you. If not, thanks to whoever did. I didn't say thanks properly - I just started looking at the link and going though the street addresses.

I'll be waiting to see what you can find about Edwards. Wonder if he has a myspace? Creep!!!!!

Salem

Since LE could not tell what condition Shaniyah was in when they left, she must be either covered up or non responsive. They obviously have the video of them leaving and do not care to release it. If MAM is uncooperative, I'm guessing they have a name for the person who rented the room and it was an alias. Possibly a hotel employee described that person as in his early 60's and driving a blue Toyota? Maybe that's why the description is vague?

And as much as I love websleuths, I think I'm going to have to stop reading on this one.... I have a 3-year old granddaughter and this is just too much for me. :(

I know how you feel. I have a 2 1/2 year old granddaughter and a 7mo grandson. This is killing me and I am becoming obsessed with this case. I look at my bright and beautiful granddaughter and pray that nothing even remotely like this ever happen to her. I think I'd have to be put away if anything happened to either one of them.

Has anyone checked for any "interesting" topix comments lately.
That has really bothered me about this case. In similar cases, there has usually been comments on Topix from people saying they are family, or know the family, some defending the family, and usually a few stating that there were things going on before the child went missing.
I'm not surprised that mom (hate to even call her that, she defies the very definition) hasn't spoken out. But what about mom's family (besides her sister)? What about people who knew them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member