NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he did give up who the other guy was, and now they are looking for him. They may have been looking for the 60 year old all along, and just now making it public.

If they are saying they're searching for a body then they know more then is being released! The man in the blue Toyota must be on the run!!

I am just so sick to my stomach over this case. How can a "mother" do such a thing? I mean, how can anyone do this, let alone her mom? I have a 3-year-old daughter, and I just can't fathom it. Poor Shaniya. I am praying for her and her father and aunt. I know her father must feel so much guilt, but how was he to know?

It happens everyday. Lots of mothers know their own children are being sexually abused and never do anything about it. Think about that for awhile.

I will NEVER understand it.

I understand this case made it real because we all pray she's found alive and we seen her beaming adorable face in photos, and we watched her carried by a monster into an elevator at a hotel.

It happens EVERYDAY! It just usually goes on behind closed doors and without the media.

I Just dont understand if Shaniya has only lived with her mother for the past 3 weeks and Coe states that he never met Mcneil Why does shania look so comfortable with Mcneil.

I agree, I think that's why we have only seen the footage of him carrying her in................

I think that footage is him carrying her out. They are leaving the third floor.

Maybe he did give up who the other guy was, and now they are looking for him. They may have been looking for the 60 year old all along, and just now making it public.

Then where's the sketch?

I think back to the police saying they believe that she was safe.Ugh.

I guess SAFE is a relative term. I don't think that child has been safe since she set foot into that household.

LE says they "know" MAM left the hotel with Shaniya at 7 am my question is - WHY do they not know what condition she was in? Why is there no Survelience video showing them exitting (as there was was with their entry)?

My thoughts go to her father and the worry and stress he must be under knowing what has transpired thus far.

I think that footage is him carrying her out. They are leaving the third floor.

I thought so too Suzi, until they said this am, that they did not know what condition she was in when he left with her........they would have an idea if that was the footage of him leaving no?

I Just dont understand if Shaniya has only lived with her mother for the past 3 weeks and Coe states that he never met Mcneil Why does shania look so comfortable with Mcneil.

She doesn't look comfortable to me at all.

http://sanfordherald.com/pages/full...r+girl+-Updated+10+a-m-&instance=main_article

Chance said the teams would search the area "as long as they needed to." She confirmed that police "had information that a body may have been dumped," in the area.

"This is where we were told that she was," she said.

She added that the mother first named Coe as the kidnapper, and that the department expects more charges in the case.

Sounds strange that they would have video of him carrying her in, alive and well, and video of him carrying her out "out of it." Would darn near be the nail in the coffin, especially if they find her precious body just down the road.

He was only there from 6:11 to 7:30. What do you suppose he did? I can (unfortunately) image. IF he was only waiting for the 60yo why get a room for an hour? Could have waited in a car... in the park... but a hotel room would give him a place to clean up if needed. This is all so sickening. Poor girl. I want to vomit. The mother should be skinned alive for giving her child to this.

I think the footage is of McNeil carrying her IN to the hotel. I think what looks like a "3" on the elevator door may actually be a "G" for ground floor. It looks like the button that is lit would be the "UP" button because there would be no "down" button on the first floor. There is also the little fireman's key button above the "UP" button. I am just sick about this case.

i just wish we could all go back to when we thought she was transferred to a family member because of custody!
How sinister and aweful this case has become.

Will check back later... Praying for the safe return of this beautiful little girl!

She may be drugged, exhausted, checked out emotionally or who knows, if possible abuse that ocurred in the trailer was not by him, poor baby may think he is rescuing her from her current bad situation. It could be one in a million reasons.

"Mario Andrette McNeill, who has admitted to kidnapping Shaniya and is in custody, has been "extremely uncooperative" but has given some information to police"

Oh yeah? Extremely uncooperative? Oh I think the FBI has ways to make him talk. And if not, they can call me and my Louisville slugger. He'll sing like Beverly Sills, guaranteed.

If there is any justice in all of this, the monster will never see her other children again.

I need to add that I really appreciate all the play by play the other posters here give - this is my one day in the office and of course I can't access a lot of other links and videos. Your input and discussion helps me, thanks!

I thought so too Suzi, until they said this am, that they did not know what condition she was in when he left with her........they would have an idea if that was the footage of him leaving no?

Was that a LE quote or media? The media, the Associated Press of all things, has also said the footage shows him carrying Shaniya into a hotel room. And we know that's an elevator. Not doubting you. Just trying to keep the facts straight in my head.

I also read an article the other day where Coe was quoted as saying Shaniya called him Daddy. WTF. Every adult in that household is f-ed up.

She doesn't look comfortable to me at all.

If a guy took my 5 year old daughter from our house Im almost postive she would not just me laying in his arms. Maybe not fighting but at least crying and upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera