DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search to resume for missing 5-year-old girl
Shaniya Nicole Davis
11/16/09
Posted: Today at 6:04 a.m.
Updated: Today at 6:10 a.m.

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — Authorities will resume a ground search after daybreak for a missing 5-year-old Fayetteville, whose mother is set to appear in court Monday on charges of human trafficking and child abuse involving prostitution.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6426418/

There is also a video here of dad and Aunt Carrie from this morning. I cried my eyes out. They have some great pictures.

Salem

So, they are on the lookout for a 60ish year old man in a blue Toyota that was seen with Shaniya! Is this the man who she was given to at the hotel?:waitasec:

Still searching for link to MK video, even tho search doesn't sound good I am nevertheless reposting a prayer for Shaniya...

Please JESUS You see EVERYTHING nothing is hidden from you... shield little Shaniya from those who would misuse her, bathe her in your bright light, and close Shaniya's ears and eyes to any evil that would try to permeate her sweet spirit. Please take away her fears and keep her mind in Your perfect PEACE. As you rock her gently in your loving arms, thank you for enveloping her in a warm fresh blanket of innocence... in your name we pray AMEN.

:parrot:

I am crying as I type this and I hope you will all understand my reasons when I say - I almost hope they find this poor child's body. Not because I wish this child ill but if they do not find a body I do not think they will find her period. And if this child has to live a life of sexual slavery I almost wish her the peace of death instead. I am sickened by this mother, by this case and I am heartsick.

Crying as well! I totally agree. God let her be at peace!

This is new

Meantime, the State Highway Patrol issued a 'be on the lookout for' advisory this morning, saying that they're looking for a man who have been spotted with Davis. The man is believed to be about 60 years old and driving a blue Toyota, according to an official with the Highway patrol. He may be in the vicinity of Raeford Road or Cliffdale Road.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

now after how many days they are looking for this guy???
why not before!
where are these 2 roads? dos he live in the high end housing plan?
was he the 'buyer'???

Chance said McNeill is known to frequent Sanford. He was arrested Thursday after being identified as being with Shaniya Tuesday morning at the Comfort Suites hotel in Sanford. The two were seen on a surveillance tape at 6:11 a.m. Chance said police know McNeill left the motel with Shaniya at about 7:30 a.m. but they don't know what condition Shaniya was in at that point.

I think this must mean that when he carried her out she must have been "out of it" - and LE couldn't tell if she were asleep, drugged, dead, etc. :cry:

Oh my GOD. I am betting the source is the man charged with the kidnapping.
====================================================

Oh my dear Lord.
I was hoping against hope that Shaniya would be found alive.

This is just too hard.
I have a 7 yr old granddaughter and a 4 yr old great granddaughter.

Prayers for Shaniya.

IMO There is no 60 year old man with a blue car.

So, do you think this is MAM,s attempt to place the blame of her murder on someone else?

This is new

Meantime, the State Highway Patrol issued a 'be on the lookout for' advisory this morning, saying that they're looking for a man who have been spotted with Davis. The man is believed to be about 60 years old and driving a blue Toyota, according to an official with the Highway patrol. He may be in the vicinity of Raeford Road or Cliffdale Road.

OMG...LOOK........ this article says he actually did LEAVE the motel WITH Shaniya:

"Chance said police know McNeill left the motel with Shaniya at about 7:30 a.m. but they don't know what condition Shaniya was in at that point."

Crying as well! I totally agree. God let her be at peace!

I would rather she be found alive and soon. She can heal. I hope she can find her way back into her Dad & Aunts loving arms.

IMO There is no 60 year old man with a blue car.

Well, that is something we will just have to see. I don't think they would only be taking McNeil's word for it....it makes since to me that the 60 year old would be the buyer. But I may be totally wrong.

I think back to the police saying they believe that she was safe.Ugh.

I have a question and perhaps it's been answered, but I haven't seen

Can a human trafficking charge be a single instance of child prostitution? You know how kidnapping charges can be brought against someone who merely moves someone across the room against their will? Could the human trafficking charge be less a part of a conspiracy to sell her into ongoing sexual servitude and more about this mom pimping her daughter out one time? She takes drugs/money/whatever else and allows him to have his way with her? Then he disposes of her.

It's horribly sad, but I just have never been able to buy that these pieces of trash had the connections or the intelligence (I think it would take some) to sell Shaniya into the system. I think "human trafficking" brings up images of sex slaves and shipping the girls overseas and these girls working into adulthood. As much as it saddens me, I think this was never intended to get that far. So my question is: would one single prostitution act on Shaniya by her mother for compensation fall under the definition?

From what I've been researching, with very young children like Shaniya, part of human trafficking is selling a young child to a pedophile for him to keep and use for sexual purposes. Some of them buy more than one child to keep this way. This is considered both human trafficking and prostitution in the U.S.

I think this must mean that when he carried her out she must have been "out of it" - and LE couldn't tell if she were asleep, drugged, dead, etc. :cry:

I agree, I think that's why we have only seen the footage of him carrying her in................

It doesn't sound good at all. I can't understand where a sighting with a 60 yr old man would fit if this is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member