NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

* They are specifically searching for her body.
* Also searching for a 60's-ish man who was reportedly seen with her.
* MAM uncooperative in general, but has given up some information.
* Police know that MAM left the hotel WITH Shaniya at 7:30 that morning.

Please find her alive!!

Sounds to me like he is saying that some other dude done it, and that is why they are looking for a 60ish year old man..
If he is given up some information, then obviously he told them where she may be or where he thinks this other dude dumped her.
Sorry *advertiser censored*!

Please find her alive!!

OMG what did these 2 do to her!!!

This case has really made my stomach turn. I feel so bad for this little girl. It is disgusting what some people will do.

That aunt said when Shaniya came home from school she always had a blue sticker for being good,so obviously the poor child was also taken away from her school and friends to be put in that h3ll of a mh.The poor little girl,everything she has known was taken away and given to that thing of a mother,because she said she wanted to be a Mom.Wow!
So,they have it on video of a 60ish year old man with Shaniya?

Please find her alive!!

So what kind of Toyota? A truck, a car, one of those square things, WHAAT??????

Why can't they report the info that will help? Where is the sketch of the 60 year old dude???? How do we know what he looks like? They don't even say if he is black, white or purple? Just 60ish???? What the Hell :furious::banghead::furious::banghead::furious:

Dal Gal - thank you for the link. I hope you know I am not ranting at you.

Salem

I agree, I think that's why we have only seen the footage of him carrying her in................

I think the pieces are coming together now: they thought she may be dead at that point but didn't know for sure. But if it were later discovered that she was dead, they didn't want the image of her being deceased circulating around, particularly for the family's sake.

But WHY say she was being well-cared for?!? I think there was some naivete there in LE. Some thought she was okay, while others weren't sure and wouldn't let the latter images be released.

It appears as though there was a press conference based on the article here:

At a press conference at the search site early this morning, Chance said police had received some tips.
http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

Hopefully they will post the press conference video soon

I sure hope so Patty. I would think that they would have provided some details about the "60ish y/o man in the blue Toyota"...like description of man, blue Toyota car or truck, when he might have been seen???

Wouldn't we, the public, at least need some of that information to help and know what to look for???

This is terrible...prayers going up for Shaniya.

IMO There is no 60 year old man with a blue car.

"He may be in the vicinity of Raeford Road or Cliffdale Road"

Edwards, Barry Allen
Address: 2415 Raeford Rd
Zip code: 28305
Crime: Registered As A Result Of Out-Of-State Conviction
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1950-07-30
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
Height: 6' 01
Weight: 145
Race: White
Registration date: 1992-10-08 00:00:00
Based on this official North Carolina offender page

http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Fayetteville-North-Carolina.html#ixzz0X2ROGX4p

It doesn't sound good at all. I can't understand where a sighting with a 60 yr old man would fit if this is the case.

He doesn't fit.

Why would he admit to kidnapping and not give up who he handed her off to?

answer, cause he didn't hand her off, he killed her.

From what I've been researching, with very young children like Shaniya, part of human trafficking is selling a young child to a pedophile for him to keep and use for sexual purposes. Some of them buy more than one child to keep this way. This is considered both human trafficking and prostitution in the U.S.

Yes Mark explained trafficking is when it is against a person's will. Now because they are not of age to consent it follows iit would naturally always be trafficking in the case of children. Will look for video when I return, have to take kids now. Very upset, but our prayers may have been answered if God has ended her suffering. :prayer:

:parrot:

I think the pieces are coming together now: they thought she may be dead at that point but didn't know for sure. But if it were later discovered that she was dead, they didn't want the image of her being deceased circulating around, particularly for the family's sake.

But WHY say she was being well-cared for?!? I think there was some naivete there in LE. Some thought she was okay, while others weren't sure and wouldn't let the latter images be released.

Or they wanted to ease the fears of whoever had her. In hopes of recovering her alive.

I think the FBI should get involved...days ago!

I am just so sick to my stomach over this case. How can a "mother" do such a thing? I mean, how can anyone do this, let alone her mom? I have a 3-year-old daughter, and I just can't fathom it. Poor Shaniya. I am praying for her and her father and aunt. I know her father must feel so much guilt, but how was he to know?

Maybe he did give up who the other guy was, and now they are looking for him. They may have been looking for the 60 year old all along, and just now making it public.

I agree, I think that's why we have only seen the footage of him carrying her in................

Sounds strange that they would have video of him carrying her in, alive and well, and video of him carrying her out "out of it." Would darn near be the nail in the coffin, especially if they find her precious body just down the road.

I hope they are looking into the area of other missing children with this guy.He's either not bright,which he's not or just brazen that he can get on hotel video and think he can get away with this somehow.He could be the one that has been involved in human trafficking as a middle man.I can't believe this bail is so low and why isn't there a no bond?

Foxnews will be talking with LE after the commercial break.

This case has really gotten to me - I was consumed with it all weekend. I cried and hugged my children tighter and said a few 4-letter words. I'll have to say, though, that the thought of her no longer being alive would be a blessing, if her future could've meant continued torture. I hate to write that - but it was hard to think of much else when I kept thinking "what are they doing to her NOW - at THIS minute?"

I think I need a break from WS after this case... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members