NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sleep in heavenly peace little princess. Rest now.

The most disturbing thing about this entire case is the fact the half of the world is oblivious to this sick market of child *advertiser censored*, thanks to the fact of the hush hush that is kept on it! :furious:

People read of the sex offender caught with child *advertiser censored* yet nothing is done to get to the bottom of who these innocent children are in these videos and pictures. :sick:

I think it is extremely disgusting that if you are to google human trafficking it only covers teens and women sold for prostitution.

Why is this underground multi billion dollar industry kept so quiet?

Imo.... the children on these films are most of our missing children who are filed as cold cases, yet nothing is done to find the sources of this *advertiser censored* that some perp is caught viewing.....the viewer and those in possession are charged and yet the creators are at large and for some reason ....ignored........ and these children remain in their custody to be abused for money

pfffffffft :furious::furious:

sorry rant over

We have started an awareness thread here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91597"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

After Shaniya is found and everyone has a chance to take the time to get educated on trafficking, I am hoping to have a permanent thread on the main forum where we can work on stopping this evil.

Please note that MARC KLAAS has been working very hard at bringing this evil to the nation's attention. He will be having a chat with WS members tomorrow. Here are the instructions for the chat: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4439055&postcount=25"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

momster is IMOO a crack ho whose daughter's presence gave her a convenient currency with with to score a bit more crack. That is prostitution, whether she ever went on the actual "stroll" or not momster

Yes exactly, how was she supporting herself before the recent job? And altho she may have been able to get a job (as recently as this year) drug habits are expensive so who knows... and if she's pregnant now, that could put a crimp in business... :rolleyes:

That would mean that Shaniya's father paid for the "one night stand" service! :eek:

Yes Patty that is what this would mean... as I said, we have no knowledge of an arrest record of this for AD (?) and I admit this is only my OPINION. Unless of course we think dad was just hangin out w AD one night or runnin in the same circles :rolleyes: :waitasec:

:parrot:

:furious::furious::furious:

rip.... beautiful angel

sick world!!!!

Oh no, Lord!

I was on the phone and didn't know they found her....

Can't type...BRB

:praying:

Prayers for Shaniya, may her beautiful sweet soul rest in peace.

God bless little Shaniya. I know she is now safe and in the arms of her loving Heavenly Father...no more scary nights sweetheart.
God bless her earthly father and those who loved her so dearly.

Where does it say the dude is black? Do you have a link? What makes you think he is black?

TIA,

Salem

I'm asking because I very much want to see a better description than just "60'ish".

sorry Salem. I was backtracking the thread looking for where I had gotten that from when this news broke. I need a moment or two to collect myself.

RIP Shaniya.

I don't believe ANY of the crap these have said. I believe momster was allowing creeps to molest Shaniya and knew she would tell. I believe she told McNiel- *take her, do what you want and get rid of her. I'll blame Coe for it.* jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarneson59