NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG YOU GUYS!! BIG DEVELOPMENT! They think Shaniya is dead! They are looking for her body right now:

PER HLN Richelle Carrey's facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/RichelleCareyHLN?ref=nf

Richelle Carey HLN Terrible devlopment in the search for Shaniya Davis....looking for a body now.
OMG! I am so far behind here. Just checked Rochelle's FB page, and they're saying they're trying to confirm that body has been found. I'm gonna have to skip pages here. *cry*

Do we know for sure MAM killed and dumped her body? We do not know how long she was in the woods. Maybe it was this other guy they are looking for.

Of course he did it. Didn't you see the hotel surveillance.

Thats what was stated on HLN at 1:00, just before Shaniya was found.

Now they are talking about Shaniya on HLN and said that the mother is due in court.

There is going to be a press conference in a minute - on HLN

Link?

Fox just confirmed it.

I'm torn between rage, grief, and a sad sense of relief that she's not suffering. The thought of her having been in horror for the last week and perhaps lasting, was most unbearable.

May this get people's attention. Things need to change.

Now everyone involved will be kept safe, and that angers me. I want a public square where these 's have to face the crowds. I don't want them protected and coddled by their lawyers.

Bless this baby, she is loved by so many, and she had so much to live for. My heart is broken along with millions of others, the world is a lesser place now.

VB

Afternoon, all....

I haven't posted much here since Caylee's body was found, but I lurk quite often. Like someone else said, these cases are all horrific, but this one cuts the heart right through.

I was hoping against hope that she would be found alive and could somehow heal from whatever trauma she had gone through....

Yet here we are again, another senseless crime, another child's life lost.

It's too sad for words.

this article from the fayobserver has some info on the area where the body may have been found as the search seems to have moved south:

Police have moved the search for Shaniya Davis farther south of Sanford on N.C. 87 this afternoon.
Fayetteville Police Department spokeswoman Theresa Chance said they have thoroughly searched a wide area off Walker Road, near its intersection with the highway. About 250 people are searching for the missing 5-year-old from Fayetteville, including law-enforcement and emergency-services personnel and civilians who live in the area. A helicopter is being used as are dogs and officers on horseback.
They have searched woods, farm fields and areas thickly covered with kudzu.
"I'm cut to pieces," said Annette Powers, a volunteer searcher who lives in the area. "I just hope we find her."
The search operation is now operating from near the intersection of N.C. 87 with Olivia Road.
http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

Do we know for sure MAM killed and dumped her body? We do not know how long she was in the woods. Maybe it was this other guy they are looking for.

We don't.
We don't know what she went through after the hotel photo or who inflicted.
Perhaps she was given to someone who dumped her when he was done.
There aren't too many men out there that just come home with a child.
The hotel portion makes no sense to me unless there is a third party.

Drive 40 miles, spend more time on the road than in the room, admit to taking her but not to killing her.... I think he gave her to someone else.

Police find body of missing 5-year-old NC girl
Nov. 16, 2009 1:22 PM EST
<snipped>
Fayetteville Police spokeswoman Theresa Chance told The Associated Press on Monday that searchers found the body of Shaniya Davis off a road southeast of Sanford in the central part of the state.

Two people have been charged in Shaniya's disappearance, including her 25-year-old mother, Antoinette Davis. Police have charged Davis with human trafficking and felony child abuse, saying Shaniya was offered for prostitution. Davis is due in court Monday afternoon.

Article:
http://hosted2.ap.org/CTNHR/0798b35...pears-NC/id-p7f01e0f9290f497f97324e1dee7aad7c
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Volunteer: Child's body was found in woods
Posted: Today at 6:04 a.m.
Updated: 5 minutes ago
<snipped>
A volunteer in the search for Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5, told WRAL News he found a child's body in a wooded area in Lee County.

Shaniya Nicole Davis was first reported missing from her home, at 1116-A Sleepy Hollow Drive, by her mother last Tuesday morning. On Friday, Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, was charged with first-degree kidnapping, and late Saturday, her mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, 25, was arrested on accusations that she prostituted her daughter.

Fayetteville police received a tip Sunday that Shaniya's body was dumped along Walker Road, off N.C. Highway 87, said Theresa Chance, spokeswoman for the Fayetteville Police Department. About 250 law enforcement agents and volunteers searched the area Monday morning, but they moved farther south after noon.

Map&#8226;6526 N Carolina 87
http://maps.google.com/?q=6526+N+Ca...6401,-79.1100403&cbp=11,,,0,5&iwloc=a&layer=c

Article:
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6426418/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Body of Shaniya Davis Found Along North Carolina Highway
Police Said They Had Gotten a Tip That Shaniya May Have Been Dumped by I-87
Nov. 16, 2009
<snipped>
The body of 5-year-old Shaniya Daviswas found alongside a North Carolina highway near her hometown, according to Raleigh ABC affiliate WTVD.

Shaniya had been missing for nearly a week. Her mother, Antoinette Davis, 25, was due in court today on charges of human trafficking and child prostitution.

Fayetteville Police spokewoman Theresa Chance told ABCNews.com today that officers had been searching a portion of Interstate 87 between Harnett and Lee counties.

WATCH: Surveillance Video Shows Missing Girl
http://www.abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=9093886

Article:
http://www.abcnews.go.com/WN/body-s...gside-north-carolina-highway/story?id=9095622

:angel:

I am so sorry for the pain her father and family is feeling right now, the man will probally never forgive himself as long as he lives and I pray that they may have the strength to get through this horrible, horrible time....
Shaniya Rest In Peace you were a beautiful baby with some many people who truly love you. I hope at last you are at peace as you have been found.

I am so sorry Shaniya ......

I've started a memorial thread for Shaniya in the Parking Lot! I'm so upset-I can't type anymore!:banghead:

Why do these monsters have to prey on innocent children? I just don't understand how the thought of kidnapping an innocent child for the purpose of sex would ever enter someone's mind!!! :furious: Why, God, why? I am just sick.

I don't think she was kidnapped, I think she was handed to him on a silver platter, god , Never in my wildest dreams , so many mothers have lost thier babies, begging for them to be returned and this momster hands her off witout a care in the world good mother my AZZ!!!!!!!!

God has had her all along..........find peace in that.

Yes teh we can... we can take tremendous comfort, God knows what we can bear... and whether she was drugged and lost consciousness or w/e, I have no doubt when she could not bear it, He took her.:hug: :blowkiss:

:parrot:

My ol Daddy doesnt know Im a WS junkie, ;) he just sent me an e mail with a link to the story, he typed in that "If theyd let me , I'd go down there and smoke em"
I think that echoes many peoples feelings around here right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrsmb