NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was God when she was being abused, murdered and tossed away like trash?

I apologise for my outburst..but I am really upset.

I believe God is with us even more in our worst times in life.
She is safe now and sitting next to our Father. IMO

wonder if the mom will still be in court in 15 minutes??????

Lets amend those charges all around. Murder in the first degree. A murder occurring during the commission of a felony ...everyone involved gets charged with murder.

Let me guess, Mom has to be medicated and cant come to court today because she is so distraught? This scenario wouldnt surprise me a bit.

Totaly understandable. This is devastating news.

Here is the link about the 60 year old man. I don't believe they stated his race.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

Thanks Patience. I do not think it was a news article I think it was second hand froma post about a news article but who knows. I could easily be wrong. Not used to a thread flying as fast as this one has been this morning.

I would seriously approve of a public crucifixion right now. I would demand it if I thought it could happen...and to think mom and mam were sheltered for the night, albeit in jail; while little Shaniya's body lay rotting along the roadside. To think they (the pieces of sheiiiitttt) where provided a nutritious, albeit bland meal last night and this morning and will continue to be provided with medical care, nutritious meals, shelter and most likely defense counsel and all at the tax payers expense. I would rather burn my money than to contribute one red cent toward supporting these two maggots.
I want them tortured and I want their deaths to be slow and extremely painful.
Any ideas?

I hope they took forensics of MCneills hotel room and the girls home for semen. DNA this monster quickly. It's times like this I wish "Dexter" was a true being and would take care of the people responsible.

I have not been able to post on this thread very much, but have been following every minute. I don't understand the evil that lead to Shaniyas death, but feel sure even a loving God will see they get the punishment this crime calls out for. It is inconceivable for a "mother" to betray the one that was given to her with such trust and innocence, IMO... there is no punishment in our justice system harsh enough for her and others who hurt children.

DOES NORTH CAROLINA HAVE THE DEATH PENALTY,,,LIKE VIRGINIA????????Please tell me yes

NC has the death penalty. However, a battle is currently ongoing for a moratorium against the death penalty in NC, because the state has had several wrongful convictions that led to death sentences. There are injunctions in place preventing the execution of any of the current death row prisoners.

I am so sad for Shaniya and so angry at all the other adults involved in her life right now.Unlike the other cases,we saw what was happening to her in that video at the hotel and it's made it more real to us.I wish I had never seen that photo.This is so sick and evil,I can't even believe it's happening.God Bless little Shaniya,may you find peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarneson59