NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN had reported just prior to the news that the little body was found that the area along the road being searched was based on a reliable or significant tip. However, HLN said that there were also many tips of sightings of the live child.

The only good things resulting from finding Shaniya are to give her a better resting place and to assist in putting her killer away. We have to find these hiding monsters who are killing our children.

Precious little angel...

Rest in peace, little one

s.jpg

FYI: News conference will be held this afternoon according to HLN!

:rose: Rest In Peace Little Shaniya! :rose:

:angel:

I feel a bit unclean reading several recent posts about dad's decision to let Shaniya go stay at momsters house. This post is for those for those folks who feel like blaming dad.

{{you all}}
Now take all that outrage and anger you feel at his stupid decision to let momster have a chance to do right. And while you are at it, take all the sick disgust and revulsion we all felt when we first heard that the momster may have traded her sexual favors away and just multiply all of that times ONE million. That is probably what that father feels right now.

I know you are frustrated and heartsick as are we all but please lets not lash out at a man none of us knows and who seems to have actually loved, raised and properly cared for Shaniya.

Whatever blame it is tempting to lay at his feet lets throw it all squarely where it belongs. A egg donor and her drug dealer and whoever else was involved in hurting this babygirl.

? Didn't LE find her body? That's what the article on WRAL says. I'm confused.

I'm not sure. What I read earlier was that a searcher claimed to find her body. At that time they were still waiting for confirmation.

I swear, if this so called mother does not get a murder charge very soon, I will drive to NC myself and protest my a$$ off..:furious:

seems bio dad has a history of making bad decisions-he hooked up w/ momster was his biggest ---there are no words-my anger is all consuming-RIP little angel.

Shaniya's daddy had no clue 5 years ago that this would end up this way! :(

seems bio dad has a history of making bad decisions-he hooked up w/ momster was his biggest ---there are no words-my anger is all consuming-RIP little angel.

What is the history of bad decisions? I'm late on this case.

I agree with tlcox and want to add that Shaniya would not want her daddy bashed. She loved him more than any other on this earth. He was her daddy.

Poor poor baby..so very very sad. I cannot believe this. I was so hoping LE would get to her in time. I am so very sad. Rest in peace baby girl..

Where was God when she was being abused, murdered and tossed away like trash?

I apologise for my outburst..but I am really upset.

Linda (and all), I know this might not help, but...

I once read several accounts written by people who had had near-death experiences where they felt they had met God, or emissaries from God. One thing showed up in some of their stories and it has never been far from my mind since then.

A few of these people said that God or His messengers told them that before each of us is born, we plan with God and His holy circle for the major events of our coming lives. That is, we are never thrown into suffering without God's prior consent and our own. Whatever happens to us happens because we have agreed to be used for His holy purposes for the betterment of our understanding of good and evil.

I doubt there is anything explicitly Biblical about that assertion, and despite often wishing I could be, I have never really been a person of belief. Still, the thought has sometimes offered me comfort when nothing else could.

Good am :blowkiss: It is bad enough friend, we need not torment ourselves w thoughts of her pain or misery prolonged... unless LE has said otherwise, I sincerely do not believe she was alive beyond Tuesday.:hug: :prayer:

:parrot:

I agree with you. I don't think she lived past Tuesday.

This one is really, really hard to take. The picture of that poor child being carried into the elevator will be forever imprinted in my consciousness, and I just can't stop wondering what was going through her mind. It makes me physically sick to think about it.

God, I pray she didn't suffer horribly.

I don't think her father could have anticipated this.

It doesn't cross your mind...If I send my child to her other parent, she'll end up sold and then dumped dead in the woods. Even me, with my overblown perceptions of evil, never would have bet on that one.

I'm still thinking the 60 yr old guy was the john she was taken to. I guess we'll have to wait for the DNA results on her to know for sure. I hope they find him as well. They all need to be strung up and shot--sorry, I'm angry. RIP Shaniya.

Honestly I don't think she was alive when she left the hotel room. RIP Shaniya.

I will hold off on blessing the searcher that found her until I know whether he went straight to the media, forcing her paternal family to find this news through the AP, rather than through LE.

That right there sets off my hinky meter YKWIM (if you dont eat meat you dont go to the butcher shop) Not accusing just hinky about it.

added: typed this before reading other comments. My heart breaks for him right now but in my eyes everyone needs to be looked at. Drugs change people and maybe the egg donor started getting involved after she left dad.

I agree with you. I don't think she lived past Tuesday.

This one is really, really hard to take. The picture of that poor child being carried into the elevator will be forever imprinted in my consciousness, and I just can't stop wondering what was going through her mind. It makes me physically sick to think about it.

God, I pray she didn't suffer horribly.

That is why I posted the pic of her in white above. When I start to think of that image, I am replacing it with an image of Shaniya dressed in white - like the little angel she is now. :blowkiss:

This story just breaks my heart...How could a mother do that to her precious little girl?
My thoughts and prayers go out to her Father and family that loved her dearly.....
I think we should forget the trial and send them directly to the electric chair.....wish there was a more painful way for them to die!!!! What is this world coming to?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrsmb