NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
momtective
I'm sorry,I was studying the video,didn't see you had posted the pics,what in the world is that?It just looks like some kind of underground thing.How did you get the pics on here?When I click on the insert an image,it just ask for a link page to it.

Linda, I think he was with her, comforting her. I do not think she was abandoned by God in her darkest hour, I think she was held and comforted by him. We have free will and he has no control over what we do, but can and I believe does comfort us in the midst of something such as this. I know I am new here and I do not want to offend or step on toes, I just wanted to give you my thoughts on your question.

I too believe Shaniya is in the arms of our Lord and Saviour,,,and speaking of the free will of man,,,,Mam, and momster, just bought a ticket to hell,,,a one way ticket

I don't want to break the rules. His address has been discussed.

Before the sexual charges were filed, my instinct was this was drug related and the child was being used as a mule. Since Mario was arrested on Friday, I suspect thugs broke into the home looking for money or drugs.
are you saying this is from the blotter? if so, just link to the blotter and instruct as to what to querry on.

Before the sexual charges were filed, my instinct was this was drug related and the child was being used as a mule. Since Mario was arrested on Friday, I suspect thugs broke into the home looking for money or drugs.

If you are going to post it, link it to it. NOT doing so is against the rules.

Fayetteville police responded to a call Friday night at the residence of Mario McNeil. From the police report....

How attacked or committed
LISTED SUSPECT AND A UNKNOWN SUSPECT KICKED IN THE FRONT DOOR AND THEN RAN WHEN HE SAW THE VICTIM

Link to this article please.

lbminnesota,respectfully, could you please stop talking in riddles? I am so curious as to what you are talking about, but I cant put the pieces together. I dont even know whose address you are talking about. can you please clarify

I agree with tlcox and want to add that Shaniya would not want her daddy bashed. She loved him more than any other on this earth. He was her daddy.

I believe the father was trying to do the right thing. At the age of 5, a young girl should want to get to know her mother, and the mother wanted to see her child. Father was not a selfish parent.

Lastly, thinking the other bio parent will hurt/kill your child is not a normal thought for us fathers.

Does anyone think they seem to be looking awfully close to the road in that helicopter footage? Is it just me or does it appear they are looking for items tossed rather than a body.
Maybe just wishful thinking. I know Caylee was discarded close to the road also
I'm dying to know what led them here and why they are so certain it's a good tip!!
Im from Fayetteville and the sad thing is, the way the police is holding back info...I fear the worst has happen. I am still hoping they find Shaniya but if they don't...I feel Antionette Davis and Mario McNeill should get the death penalty A.S.A.P because they all played a major part in what has happen to that baby. I am a new mother and also have other children and I could never let anyone touch my child or put them in a situation for anyone to do anything to them. When you have children, you have to watch the company you keep because predators lurk every where and they can always be right there in your face. I just pray to God that Shaniya is somewhere in someones home and they just do the right thing and drop her off some place safe and get her home safe to the loving arms of her Daddy. God please spare Shaniya and let her come home :(

It is not breaking the rules to post a link to a police report, or to a news article, or to a court document.

What is the link?

Im from Fayetteville and the sad thing is, the way the police is holding back info...I fear the worst has happen. I am still hoping they find Shaniya but if they don't...I feel Antionette Davis and Mario McNeill should get the death penalty A.S.A.P because they all played a major part in what has happen to that baby. I am a new mother and also have other children and I could never let anyone touch my child or put them in a situation for anyone to do anything to them. When you have children, you have to watch the company you keep because predators lurk every where and they can always be right there in your face. I just pray to God that Shaniya is somewhere in someones home and they just do the right thing and drop her off some place safe and get her home safe to the loving arms of her Daddy. God please spare Shaniya and let her come home :(

Little late, they found her body.

But bear in mind, he was halfway across the country. We still don't know if her aunt was supposed to check the house when she dropped Shaniya off.

I could be halfway across heaven and earth,I wouldn't drop my child off anywhere for five minutes that I hadn't taken a long time to investigate everything about where my daughter would be.We check out daycares,schools and alot of us even places and people our children spend the night at.This was a place she was going to live,not visit for a day.

My first husband walked out on my duaghter and I when she was a year old because he didn't want to be a husband or father anymore...I believe God put us together only to create this little blessing....once she was here...he was no longer needed! (Ha Ha) She is now 11 years old and the BEST thing that ever happened to me!

If the Egg Donor is due in court this afternoon, they'd have enough time to amend this to murder...right? I hope and pray they can.

I will hold off on blessing the searcher that found her until I know whether he went straight to the media, forcing her paternal family to find this news through the AP, rather than through LE.

I suppose it's possible that the searcher found her and when trying to call attention to LE some media happened to notice the activity and jumped on it.

But bear in mind, he was halfway across the country. We still don't know if her aunt was supposed to check the house when she dropped Shaniya off.

It is completely normal to want to lash out, but we don't know the circumstances. When I was a step-mom, I KNEW the bio-mom should NOT have kids in her home, but there wasn't a D--M thing I could do about it. The courts required she have them for visitation because as far as what my ex would say, it was all "heresay".

Now, I do admit that leaving Shaniya there because he wanted egg donor to be a mom wasn't the brightest idea he ever had...I would rather have heard him say "it was best for Shaniya to get to know her mom and family".

This is going on all over the country, you guys! I was a member of a stepmom board for years and heard WAY WORSE decisions that parents were making in order to make these separated families work. NEVER did I think those poor decisions would result in something like this.

Bottom line: How would Shaniya feel about us bashing her daddy? That is the main reason I won't post about him again today. Let him have the day to digest the horror of losing his little angel.

lbminnesota,respectfully, could you please stop talking in riddles? I am so curious as to what you are talking about, but I cant put the pieces together. I dont even know whose address you are talking about. can you please clarify

She is saying that Mario McNeil, the adult male drug dealer arrested back on tuesday for the kidnap of Shaniya, had some sort of disturbance at his home address. The poster is specualting re: any connection to missing (now found deceased) Shaniya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo