NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am too sad to even write... It hurts to even think about Shaniya!

I can't understand how any parent could purposely let something like this happen. How? Why?

I can only pray this child did not suffer long! And I pray that the people involved will pay for this horrendous act dearly!

Rest in Peace dear Shaniya

I will hold off on blessing the searcher that found her until I know whether he went straight to the media, forcing her paternal family to find this news through the AP, rather than through LE.

Sadly, I believe is was already known they were searching for a body.

I will hold off on blessing the searcher that found her until I know whether he went straight to the media, forcing her paternal family to find this news through the AP, rather than through LE.

I doubt that he called the press. The media were camped right there watching the search teams. I'm sure everyone's attention turned to him when he found something.

But bear in mind, he was halfway across the country. We still don't know if her aunt was supposed to check the house when she dropped Shaniya off.

They also could have met somewhere...like a McDonalds...or perhaps Mom picked her up at the Aunts house.

I could be halfway across heaven and earth,I wouldn't drop my child off anywhere for five minutes that I hadn't taken a long time to investigate everything about where my daughter would be.We check out daycares,schools and alot of us even places and people our children spend the night at.This was a place she was going to live,not visit for a day.

And I do the same thing, taking it to extremes...but our hindsight here is 20/20. As I'm sure is his.

This is just too sad

I hope the social workers who variously visted this dump trailer feel "good" today

we need laws to remove these kids much quicker

I feel sorry for the dad...but how the h could they take her to that dump>? did the aunt want time/space and/or the dads girlfriend/fiance want to be with him without his daughter?? It just doesn't make sense

Sure...let a kid have contact with their breeder parent...phone calls, letters...meetup for a day out....visitation rights

couldn't the courts be used for that??

from everything I read this trailer park was in the worst area, has a horrid reputation
did the dad talk to her on the phone during her few weeks there?? how could that monster keep her away from him?

how do you take a little princess and drop her off there?? one look at that sty and i would be driving away

IMHO it may boil down to the fact that kids slip thru the cracks today....dad works, money gets tight....who will watch his daughter?? Maybe aunt/girlfriend need/want to work or want their own "space" or whatever

the whole system is flawed....people need more help...childcare...mediators...
the red tape encircles them

maybe with a good support system the dad could have found out more about the situation where the "egg donor" lived??

with a good system in place the state would have closed up that crack den trailer...how can women live with their kids with felons in one small trailer with plumbing problems??? The state was called in....why? what did they find???

I am just sick about this. I am so sick of seeing these cases where the state was already called in on abuse/neglect reports and they leave the monster moms to keep doing their dirty deeds. "Keep the family together at all costs"....ugh

I hope they take the other kids away immediately
the "sister" and the low down "grandmother" and the aunt ....all bad choices, bad decisions...stop the insanity

some people are not fit to raise a goldfish let alone a child

They also could have met somewhere...like a McDonalds...or perhaps Mom picked her up at the Aunts house.

Father clarified all this. She was dropped off by fathers sister at the trailer while father was in Portland OR.

I am at work, and have to go to a meeting, but here is an article that discussed McNeil and where he lived. Maybe someone else can use this information to dig up that link about the door being kicked in on Friday....

"McNeil has a lengthy criminal record and has served time in prison for aggravated assault and drug charges, according to Department of Correction records. McNeil has three traffic violations pending, according to court records. McNeil had been scheduled for court Friday on a speeding ticket. McNeil's address is listed as the 2600 block of Pine Springs Drive, off Cumberland Road."

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/13/951920

pc at 430
found 100 feet off the road
will be id'd by family
can confirm it's a child.

OMG I am sickened. RIP Shaniya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROT to all who did this to her.:furious:

Sadly, I believe is was already known they were searching for a body.

I knew that, the searchers knew that, it was announced. I don't know, it's just odd that it broke as being her before the ID was made. It's unusual, and means someone went straight to a reporter or made a bigger fuss than they were supposed to.

HLN, Theresa chance says that there will be a presser around 4:30pm today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487