NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if McNeill killed her or the 60 yo man that LE was asking the public to be on the lookout...?

thanks, i didn't even know about a 60 yo man!..i have been without internet this weekend and have been trying to catch up..

Sometimes. It was a big one around here for awhile. Disney movies and "hardly used bicycles". Sometimes they are Disney movies and bicycles. Sometimes they aren't.

Also remember where I live, very close to Detroit. It isn't odd for trafficking and prostitution busts here, it's a human commerce center.

Is that how they do it on Craiglist?? This is so sick!!

anyone have any thoughts on the actual murderer? mcneill?

Logically, Mcneil all the way. Last seen with her, she was found on a tip that really must have come from him...
Emotionally, I guess I want someone more to hate, because I do wonder if the blue Toyota tip had anything to it.

Sometimes. It was a big one around here for awhile. Disney movies and "hardly used bicycles". Sometimes they are Disney movies and bicycles. Sometimes they aren't.

Also remember where I live, very close to Detroit. It isn't odd for trafficking and prostitution busts here, it's a human commerce center.

Yes, I have relatives that live there and they said the motels were always getting raided

What did they say in the news conference? I can't get videos?

I'm not sure if McNeill killed her or the 60 yo man that LE was asking the public to be on the lookout...?

I would imagine McNeill is hoping he wasn't the last one seen with Shaniya.

It would be in his best interest to talk now!

i wish we knew if mcneill left the hotel with her! i can't help but wonder if he "delivered" her to someone at the hotel...it's been reported that they checked out before the police arrived, but i don't understand that. did the clerk see them as they came in and called or was this an employee reviewing tape and saw them on surveillance. ahhh, so many unanswered questions....

What did they say in the news conference? I can't get videos?

Said a child's body was found and that they are waiting positive identification even though the child is thought to be Shaniya Davis. PC at 4 or 4:30.

I hope they don't have a low bond - the judge better open his/her eyes here.

Well, if they bond out, they won't make it to trial. They're safer in jail or prison than anywhere else.

This is a horrible, horrible case.

Most of us spend so much time worrying about our dear children, protecting them, loving them ...

it must be a cold, black heart that can do this to her own baby.

May God have mercy on me for the thoughts I am thinking about Shaniya's birth mother.

when I was told how it was done (by a member of local LE) that was the code and they were posted in our local paper.

Okay, I swear I'm back on topic now.
I think I am subconsciously trying to avoid the reality of the case right now.

And on the internet-----NEVER EVER put your kids pics in a public access forum-----You may be inadvertantly luring in pervs

This father right now is having to do the unimanginable right now ...and that is go ID THE BODY OF HIS OWN DAUGHTER !
I can only hope that I would never have to endure such a thing or any one here and if some of us has had to do this here on WS or any of our guests I am truly sorry...my heart goes out to you.
No one and I mean No one should be put down because of a decesion made that no one of normal mind could ever guess would happen !
Sorry so much for being quiet....

They should drag that grandmother who was defending her daughter to the scene and let her look upon what her daughter has done to that child. Don't make the father see his kid on a slab.

Logically, Mcneil all the way. Last seen with her, she was found on a tip that really must have come from him...
Emotionally, I guess I want someone more to hate, because I do wonder if the blue Toyota tip had anything to it.

Did McNeil give the info on the blue toyota to LE? If he did, he probably made it up as a cya maneuver.

Did McNeil give the info on the blue toyota to LE? If he did, he probably made it up as a cya maneuver.
I'm not sure where the blue Toyota info came from. If it came from McNeil, I agree, it's him trying to bail his butt out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717