NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This breaks my heart... what a waste of a person to do this. I'm beyond words... RIP, little Shaniya. You deserved better and the ones chosen to watch over you failed you and betrayed you and harmed you. And for that we are all truly sorry.... :cry:

During the presser it was said FAMILY had to ID the remains? WTH????

How is that going to work if she's been dead a week?

I would think she was killed shortly after she left the hotel...but maybe she wasn't......and that's truly frightening.

Standard procedure...maybe dad has access to dental records & such, plus certain clothing or certain markings not gone from decomp. Annie Le was deceased for a bit before her family had to come in from California to id her...or do I have that mixed up? I just always thought it was standard procedure, plus it helps gain closure (for whatever that's worth).

WTH is this world coming to? I have three beautiful grand daughters and this just makes me sooo sick, that poor little girl was just a baby! Her mother should ROT IN HELL!!!!

Does anyone know if the remains were found in Lee County ? Wondering who is going to get jurisdiction on this.

Theresa Chance, public information officer of the Fayetteville Police Department, confirmed the body was discovered...

Davis was "prostituting her child," Chance said.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/16/north.carolina.missing.girl/

Oh dear Lord I truly hope this has not been going on the whole time she has been with mom. That statement and Coe's statement that she was never in the livingroom. Makes my mind go towards this not being a one time thing. I think we are going to see more people invovled and hopefully more arrests.

Even though Mom was prostituting her why didn't someone else in that house speak up? The Aunt? Coe? The Aunt BF? What is wrong with people????

The one thing we don't know is we don't know IF Shaniya had visitation throughout the years. This information has not come out to the public. For all we know, Shaniya might have seen her mother throughout the years.

Shaniya's daddy appears to have taken every step to protect Shaniya.

I am sorry but we have absolutley no information on what kind of relationship dad had with mom. It would be apparent to me that he has kept in touch with her after all these years and trusted mom enough to take Shaniya...Shaniya was not moving in with mom just visiting for an extended time period because according to dad she was to be home this weekend....
Unless we have all the facts and know exactly what the relationship here was between these two IMO we have no reason to be bashing dad!

I can not for the life me see how this is his fault ? Like he knew mom was going to pimp out daughter for sex ? Do you truly believe he would have sent her there ?!!

I'm just going to be quiet now....

Screen caps from the video that was up earlier...it's been taken down now.

I know how to do the screenshots,but when I click on the insert image here,it ask for link to image.I wanted to upload the screenshots.

Does anyone know if the remains were found in Lee County ? Wondering who is going to get jurisdiction on this.

Theresa Chance (the spokesperson) said that if the body was found in Lee County, then Lee County will have jurisdiction.

It's time to xxxxx the clothes.

Would you mind please just posting the link? It is against the rules NOT to post if you are going to provide only limited information.

What is the name of the street?

What is the DIRECT link to the information that you posted 5 pages back?

For those that are angry and would like to put it into change, Mark Klaas will be here for chat (tomorrow night, I think) and he will be addressing human trafficking.

There are links all over, but I'll go find another one.

momtective
I'm sorry,I was studying the video,didn't see you had posted the pics,what in the world is that?It just looks like some kind of underground thing.How did you get the pics on here?When I click on the insert an image,it just ask for a link page to it.

I think that is a tarp on stakes placed over the remains to guard it from news helicopters and to preserve the scene.

We have seen so many cases. This is killing me. What can we do to change the laws?
How can we prevent this from ever happening again. I feel so helpless.I pray to God that she did not suffer for those three weeks before she was killed. I pray that God holds her family in his arms and helps guide them along the long journey that they have in front of them.

For those that are angry and would like to put it into change, Mark Klaas will be here for chat (tomorrow night, I think) and he will be addressing human trafficking.

There are links all over, but I'll go find another one.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4439055&postcount=25"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734