NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, it never occurred to me that it was possible she wasn't raped. I always assumed she was. To hear confirmation makes me kinda ill anew, because since I had put everything in context of a sex ring and molestation I never really even allowed my mind to personalize it to Shaniya. It was just a given.

Now I'm just so sad. To look at those pictures and know what she had probably just been through...it's just horrifying. That little girl was likely raped minutes before, and as traumatic as that was for her she probably didn't know what was yet to come.

Thank God this happened in the south. Hopefully he'll get to the execution chamber relatively fast, but not fast enough to avoid some of the same brutalization he delivered to precious Shaniya.

Shaniya deserves justice, and if AD is not charged with some form of murder then in my eyes she will never have justice. What she did to her baby girl is beyond evil. JMO

Asphyxiation! Not only was this little angel raped, which had to be painful in itself, but asphyxiation is NOT a sudden death!! I hate them!

Now I firmly believe Shaniya was given an enema to clean her out for this azzhole!

I also believe the police know that and that's why they charged her mutha with Child Abuse - Prostitution

I think it may depend on your experiences with "moms".
If you mom was a good mom, and you are a good mom, and motherly instinct comes natural to you I think it can be really really difficult for women to think a "mom" would do something inherently evil. So proactively harmful.

This scenario is so much more heinous than the moms that put their kids in harms way by having a boyfriend around, a sex offender around, to letting the first beating go... they let their kids possibly get harmed versus agreeing to have it happen.

My mother was a horrible mother and either by nature or lack of nurture I have very muddied feelings about maternal instinct, but I have zero doubt that some women don't have any.

I've met women that sold their children for drug money. I've fostered a few children that had been sold. When I look at her, in my gut, I just don't think she sold her. I need to know first, WHO said she did. She doesn't look like a crack head to me....and I KNOW LOTS of crack heads. lol

I may be having a hard time because she looks like she could be my son's birth mother. ( She isn't) The resemblance is a little frightening. Even my son said she looked like him. So perhaps, because of this fact...I can't see the "horrid" in her.

I just can't get the picture of her little hand on his shoulder out of my head.

I think I might never stop crying.

Rest peacefully, Shaniya. No more pain, honey. It's over.

Thank God this happened in the south. Hopefully he'll get to the execution chamber relatively fast, but not fast enough to avoid some of the same brutalization he delivered to precious Shaniya.

I'd rather he got life without parole. Put him in the general population and let him spend 40 years experiencing what he did to her.

They do not always allow the criminal past in the trial. I believe in the Christian & Newsom case they did not allow in Davidson's past.

Unfortunately when they go to trial the perp has more rights than the victim and their families. LAWS NEED TO CHANGE!!!

Previous record cannot be part of the trial, but it can be presented when arguing for the death penalty. Has no bearing on whether he committed this specific crime, they have to have the evidence to show that in and of itself. It has weight when it it comes time to argue he should die for what he has donel.

You know, it never occurred to me that it was possible she wasn't raped. I always assumed she was. To hear confirmation makes me kinda ill anew, because since I had put everything in context of a sex ring and molestation I never really even allowed my mind to personalize it to Shaniya. It was just a given.

Now I'm just so sad. To look at those pictures and know what she had probably just been through...it's just horrifying. That little girl was likely raped minutes before, and as traumatic as that was for her she probably didn't know what was yet to come.

NC hasn't executed anyone since 2006. Even if this piece of does get the DP, I doubt he'd be executed anytime soon. I need to further research, but NC apparently has some current angst going on with carrying out executions.

Prisoners do not treat child molesters nicely. I hope they hurry up and get him in GP. Mom Also.

On Nancy Grace right now:

Momster can be charged for murder under NC law even if she did not participate in the actual act of killing.

If she indeed did trade or sell her....she should get the DP

I've met women that sold their children for drug money. I've foster a few children that had been sold. When I look at her, in my gut, I just don't think she sold her. I need to know first, WHO said she did. She doesn't look like a crack head to me....and I KNOW LOTS of crack heads. lol

I may be having a hard time because she looks like she could be my son's birth mother. ( She isn't) The resemblance is a little frightening. Even my son son said she looked like him. So perhaps, because of this fact...I can't see the "horrid" in her.

I personally don't think she looks like a crackhead, either...but then again, neither does Fergie...kwim...and Fergie is an admitted meth addict (recovered thank gosh and using her addiction to help others)? I do believe Antoinette was doing drugs...not sure which ones though.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7127941

"Fayetteville police announced Thursday night that 29-year-old Mario McNeill is charged with 5-year-old Shaniya Davis' murder.

Fayetteville Police Chief Tom Bergamine said during a press conference that officials have ruled Davis' death as a homicide.

The 5-year-old disappeared last Tuesday from her Fayetteville home. Her body was found days later in a wooded area south of Sanford in Lee County.

Preliminary reports reveal that she most likely died of asphyxiation, but testing has not yet been completed so a final autopsy report has not been released.

Police say they do not believe Davis was killed at the Sanford hotel where she was last spotted on surveillance video with McNeill -the same morning her mother reported her missing. "

I'm praying when tox come back it shows she was drugged so she didn't feel the pain. After looking at that elevator photo most of the day i don't think she was.

RIP baby girl

I just can't get the picture of her little hand on his shoulder out of my head.

I think I might never stop crying.

Rest peacefully, Shaniya. No more pain, honey. It's over.

Hoped that maybe the worst didn't happen.
But when the evidence in his car - included a belt - made me worry.
I am afraid there is more real bad news to come.
You can't tell the evil inside a person by their outside appearance.
Too much denial going on.
We all have to wake up and protect our children.
RIP, Shaniya. That's the only good that can come of this. No more.

NC hasn't executed anyone since 2006. Even if this piece of does get the DP, I doubt he'd be executed anytime soon. I need to further research, but NC apparently has some current angst going on with carrying out executions.

Why do I keep thinking this is SC? Which is ridiculous, because I lived pretty close to Fayetteville.

NC is like...half south, half not. It's a 'tweener state.

I think it may depend on your experiences with "moms".
If you mom was a good mom, and you are a good mom, and motherly instinct comes natural to you I think it can be really really difficult for women to think a "mom" would do something inherently evil. So proactively harmful.

This scenario is so much more heinous than the moms that put their kids in harms way by having a boyfriend around, a sex offender around, to letting the first beating go... they let their kids possibly get harmed versus agreeing to have it happen.

My mother was a horrible mother and either by nature or lack of nurture I have very muddied feelings about maternal instinct, but I have zero doubt that some women don't have any.

I've gotta chime in here. My mother was an extremely violent and self-centered mother - certainly not "mother of the year" material either impatienthead.
With that said, I would not be startled to learn that Shaniya's egg-donor did in fact sell her, BUT I would like to know what evidence they have pointing in that directly - BESIDES MAM's word. Please don't get me wrong here though, even if egg-donor didn't sell Shaniya, that DOES NOT make her blameless - she endangered her child(ren) by letting this around them IMO. Additionally I believe that she endangered her child(ren) by being drug-addicted and therefore NOT putting her children's safety and well-being first and foremost. JMOO though at the moment... NMS -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504