NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don't think she looks like a crackhead, either...but then again, neither does Fergie...kwim...and Fergie is an admitted meth addict (recovered thank gosh and using her addiction to help others)? I do believe Antoinette was doing drugs...not sure which ones though.

But Fergie has money.

We both know what broke crack heads look like!

The murder of Vicki Lockhart didn't happen in the family home. She and her sister were innocent guests at a home invasion. The owner had just received a large insurance settlement and two gentlemen believed the cash was in the house...hence they tied up victims, tore down pictures, etc. looking for a safe. Then shot to death three people. Children were not present.

That's irrelevant to the point I was trying to make. BL's FIL is criticizing the way BL raises Shaniya...and the post I quoted was in some way insinuating that BL's wife was murdered because of him and people I knew. I am simply stating that BL's wife was a grown woman and could make her own decisions about sho she hung out with....and to the FIL....if his daughter had been home with her kids...she wouldn't have been murdered...shoulda, woulda coulda...if BL had been home with Shaniya, she wouldn't have been murdered...shoulda, woulda, coulda. Please don't get me wrong, I am so sorry for the violent crime that took place with the wifes murder and by no means think she was doing anything wrong...I am just trying to point out that one simple choice can change your whole life...

For some reason, watching that presser made everything fresh for me again. I'm crying and I just feel sick to my stomach. That poor, poor little baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

I haven't been able to see the presser yet and I feel the same way. So sorry Shaniya, you deserved a life as beautiful as you were.

Not died in the hotel....that child must have been silenced or her screams would have been heard! I am sick!

If she indeed did trade or sell her....she should get the DP

If she sold/traded her and it resulted in her death she can be charged with murder. She cannot be executed though if she did not actually kill her. Supreme court has said it is cruel and unusual punishment. Execution is for those who have killed someone (ie the same reason they have said we cannot kill child rapists). Don't agree, but that is the court rulings on the topic. LWOP would be the most she will face.

When will baby Shaniya will be released for her proper burial???

NG, waiting for TOX screen to come back!

Not died in the hotel....that child must have been silenced or her screams would have been heard! I am sick!

Or she was drugged.
Or they had the rooms rented on both sides.
Or both.

Many of us have been saying she looks sedated in those images.
I am really thinking they went to the hotel to record the event.
Gag.

If she sold/traded her and it resulted in her death she can be charged with murder. She cannot be executed though if she did not actually kill her. Supreme court has said it is cruel and unusual punishment. Execution is for those who have killed someone (ie the same reason they have said we cannot kill child rapists). Don't agree, but that is the court rulings on the topic. LWOP would be the most she will face.

NC has the DP

I don't think it is that complicated either, but I keep coming back to the hotel, why the hotel, why drive 40 miles for a short visit and I have a horrifying thought that suddenly makes it fit for me;

MAM drug dealer
Momster owes MAM money (even LE has mentioned paying off a debt).
She trades the girl.

He drives to a hotel because they (MAM and whomever) made a video.
He leaves with her, kills hers, dumps her body.

That would explain the forty mile drive, the one hour visit, and no 3rd party leaving with her.

Yes we discussed this earlier red and if he did and Lord willing they find it he'll be facing another 100 years for mfg child *advertiser censored* or w/e it's called (not gonna try to google laws or penalties cause I don't know what might pop up on my computer). :furious:

:devil:

:parrot:

It looks like Utah to me. Did he get married out there? And maybe thats why he gave up Shanyia, sending her back to momster???

I thought the exFIL said Arizona, but he said BL had a girlfriend named Ty that was taking care of Shaniya, went out of state to work (thought he said AZ), met a girl and Ty went away.... leading to Shaniya being with momster.

Wow! I just came home and it seems everything has hit the fan. You know, I thought it would probably turn out that this guy wasn't the one who did this to Shaniya. I guess I thought because he turned himself in, it wasn't him who did the actual harm to her.

How could this guy who was just a few years ago, a bright high school student, turn into such a monster? What the heck went wrong?

OhMyGosh! I'm just heartbroken over this case. It make me ill. Even my son came over the other night with his family and he pulled me aside and asked if I was following this case. I told him yes and he said this makes him physically ill.

They MUST have the dna tests back to have charged him with rape. Wonder what his g/f, baby's momma thinks now. :mad:

RIP little Shaniya. These monsters can't hurt you anymore.

fran

PS....I just watched a video of some of the dad's friends, etc. Wow, they don't think too much of this guy. One guy said he doesn't feel sorry for him at all. No one said anything nice about him. This is disturbing....fran

Previous record cannot be part of the trial, but it can be presented when arguing for the death penalty. Has no bearing on whether he committed this specific crime, they have to have the evidence to show that in and of itself. It has weight when it it comes time to argue he should die for what he has donel.

...unless he takes the witness stand...then they can ask him about a previous record. This is why they are going ahead with the Forgery charges against Crasey Anthony...in the off chence that she takes the stand to tell the "Absolute" truth.

NG has been saying for days, if Mom is guilty, and it is a Felony, then the murder resulted from that, and she can be charged with felony murder as well.

Yes, I understand that. I was responding to the OP who wrote that AD should get the DP for selling her or giving her away. I was just pointing out that the penalty for trafficking is only 10-15 years. Felony murder is a different thing altogether.

I don't know enough about what AD did to form an opinion about what her charges should be. That part of the story is so vague as to be non-existent. It's frustrating.

I'm sorry everyone, I really can't type after that press conference. It just made everything SO real...almost like I am reliving the night I saw those pictures. I am sitting here in tears. To know that I saw pictures of this angel after that sorry raped her...how her poor little hand rested on his shoulder...how she still must've had some hope that SOMEONE would help her...and to know that this sick made her suffer even more after that. Oh how I wish every inmate could take turns wiping that smirk off his trifling face. I hope every person that turned their back on this little girl pays...whoever they are. God knows I wish I could save every Shaniya, every Caylee, every Somer...gosh this really hurts...goodnight all.

Spread your wings little Shaniya...you can't be hurt any longer.

If mom was selling her while she was with her. That poor sweet child's body will tell the tale. There will be injuries in various stages of healing.

If there isn't any evidence like that...again I am gonna say mom didn't sell her.

:furious:
...unless he takes the witness stand...then they can ask him about a previous record. This is why they are going ahead with the Forgery charges against Crasey Anthony...in the off chence that she takes the stand to tell the "Absolute" truth.

Not likely with Casey!

It looks like Utah to me. Did he get married out there? And maybe thats why he gave up Shanyia, sending her back to momster???

All the other children are grown and not home, right?
Shaniya was the only one left at home.
Maybe the latest lady in his life didn't want a little child to raise.
I would like to really get proof if he did marry in secret in Utah.
very interesting........

NC has the DP

I understand that.
MAM would be eligible for the death penalty.
Felony murder does not provide for the death penalty unless you are the one that killed the victim.

MAM- first degree murder because he killed her in a planned and intentful way

Momster- human trafficking/the felony that leads to a death= felony murder = LWOP instead of a 30 year trafficking sentence, but does not equate to the death penalty because momster presumably did not physically kill her.

Another example- driving the get away car in a bank robbery, the guard gets killed. Shooter will be executed. Driver will be upgraded to a felony murder charge and get life, but he cannot be executed for the death. You can't be. The Supreme Court has said it is cruel and unusual and excessive for the crime. SC says you can only be executed for directly killing someone.

Again, I disagree, but that is what I was referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member