NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't follow this logic.
NOthing could make my skin crawl and the baby hairs on my neck stand up more that a mother that has done this to her child.
Just asking, you have worse feeling over father than momster?:waitasec:

It's just my gut feeling.

I've been known to be wrong..................rarely....but it does happen:crazy:

This is not the first tragic thing in Brad’s life and he is far from irresponsible. Brad is a Desert Storm veteran.

from here: http://badbreeders.net/2009/11/17/shaniya-davis-found-dead/

This is a good quote as well - if anyone wants me to remove this post just say so:

I am sure you know, as nearly all the world does now, but Shaniya Davis, who you mentioned a day or so past, was found dead today. I live in this small town, Sanford NC, and that baby’s body was found just over a mile from my home. Our community mourns for this child that we didn’t even know, but was left within our reach so callously. Hundreds of people from our community turned out to search for her, and in the end our hearts were broken. She was found dead, decomposing, next to a deer carcass, wearing only a tshirt.

Look at that ****er McNeill. Tell me you do not wish him a thousand brutal deaths, after he is dismembered, one small piece at a time. After the *advertiser censored* admits to kidnapping her, he is scene smirking in his arrest photo.

Uhhhh what about ad??????

1st degree rape and murder on mam!!!!
nothing so far on momster!
still on going investigation!!!

I havn't seen any evidence he raised any of his kids.

He took the little girl out of a 240k home and moved her into a 40 year old fire trap of a trailer. That is what we know for positive. You do not chose for yourself to move down in society and you do not force your daughter too.

You are being very superficial and making a sweeping generalization. There are terrible family situations going on in 240K+ homes. And the children living there would be far better off with a loving family living in a "40 year old fire trap of a trailer".

Of course, in this case, it proved to have a terrible outcome, but I do think it was possible that he had a very different understanding of AD's living conditions than what they really were. And keep in mind that there are plenty of very good people who come from very humble beginnings, so I'm not sure it is reasonable to say that because his house was much more upscale than her mobile home, it was unreasonable for him to allow her a chance to be a parent to her daughter.

not killed at the hotel

numerous phone records and messages they are currently going through

Not at the hotel but where then .. I don't have the presser on.

ETA: Is somebody taping the presser?

I honestly don't think this thing is all that complicated - or original. I think MAM is a typical , not too bright, with an itch. He zeroed in on Shaniya, took her either by force or coercion, took her to a hotel, raped her, killed her and disposed of her.

I seriously doubt there is any kind of buyer, or ring, or organization to any of this. I worked with incarcerated child molesters for 3 years (in rehabilitation services) and I can tell you first hand that these people lose all situational awareness or thought of consequences when they really get going. They just do their thing and worry about picking up the pieces later.

I don't know what AD's involvement is, but MAM is a typical child raping stupid who is getting way too much credit for brains.

I said that because I have seen it several times that people think it's not right that he spends so much time working out of state.
That was my point.
If he was serving our country over seas, then he was fighting the good fight.
JMO
I am not repsponding directly to your post but rather want to bulid off of it (tia).

We have a child that was MURDERED. She was living with Daddy, Aunts, girlfriend's of Daddy, etc... in a not so consistant lifestyle prior to her murder. Keep in mind that children thrive with normal schedule.. when they know what is expected of them and when. This continuous change in environments for this child.. had to have some effect if not a great effect.

She gets pawned off to AD for a weekend and most likely the insanity starts. She continues to stay there.... the other adults in her life most likely thinking.... she is okay... all is alright... despite (in my opinion) massive trepidition that she should even spend an hour there with AD let alone a weekend... Weekend passes. Dad is gone... AD most likely went thru the weakest link (BL) to get permission for a longer stay. He is daddy, no? ((I might add that yes he is.. but only in theory)) So who is the Daddy in practice? I attempt a guess that there is none. mhoo.

There is no acting father figure.. .let alone mother figure for little Shaniya while her father is off on his contracting jobs. It is like a house with the doors wide open, waiting to be robbed.

I have more opinions but I already took up too much space. For that I say I am sorry.

The current charges on AD are standing as there are right now!!

Absolutely....and I posted last night somewhere that either my mind is losing it with this case or I am starting to question about the loss of his wife 10 years ago. He seems to hang with unsavory folks. Sure he did not meet Antoinette Davis at at the local Pizzeria or Bowling Ally. It is all very Hinky to me.

Wow! Now we are blaming BL for the death of his wife? She was killed because the perps were there trying to steal a $25,000 settlement the male victim had jus received. IMO, wife was a grown woman and able to select the people she hung around with...it wasn't BL's decision. And to the FIL, who spends as much time possible bashing BL for his mistakes...where were the 3 children when mom was murdered? Were they in the house or were they out, being cared for by someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member