NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMOO, I have had a very funny feeling about dad, dad's friends also.
And dad 'supported' children money wise, but kicked his daughter out
of his house, living with a friend.
Other children not together but scattered out.
But, he has a fabulous big house???
1st wife murdered in an odd situation........
He thought AD was fine..........
is this birds of a feather????
Somethings hinky to me inside the world of BL.
Absolutely....and I posted last night somewhere that either my mind is losing it with this case or I am starting to question about the loss of his wife 10 years ago. He seems to hang with unsavory folks. Sure he did not meet Antoinette Davis at at the local Pizzeria or Bowling Ally. It is all very Hinky to me.

But why kill her because she can ID him?
He knew the police would come much sooner with a dead kid then a raped one.
He can disapear and she may not know how to ID him she was only 5.

Not sure why the police would come sooner for a dead child vs. a raped child...she was 5? He killed her because she was reported missing. What else are you going to do when a child in your posession is plastered all over the news? Not to mention, McNasty was the aunts boyfriend...probably around the house quite a bit. She is more than capable of ID'ing him in a line up, she may not verbally be able to describe him, but she can point a finger and say he hurt me.

It appears to be Arizona.
The ex FIL said BL was working in Arizona.
Said he had a girlfriend in NC, Ty, that was taking wonderful care of Shaniya.
That BL went to AZ, met a girl, and Ty went away.
Seemed to be the catalyst of Shaniya going to momster.

Also has a child in Florida.

It appears to be Arizona.
The ex FIL said BL was working in Arizona.
Said he had a girlfriend in NC, Ty, that was taking wonderful care of Shaniya.
That BL went to AZ, met a girl, and Ty went away.
Seemed to be the catalyst of Shaniya going to momster.

DING DING DING!!! I think he got married in AZ and the new wifey didn't want to have to raise a 5 year old.

OT: What does this mean?

Charge - F: INDECENT LIBERTIES WITH A CHILD
Generally, when a person is charged with taking indecent liberties, the liberties must be taken in the physical presence of the child, but physical contact is not required. Exposing one's private parts to a child with sexual intent may constitute the crime. An indecent liberty may consist of communication of indecent language.

The following is an examle of a state statute dealing with taking indecent liberties:

"21-3503. Indecent liberties with a child.

(a) Indecent liberties with a child is engaging in any of the following acts with a child who is 14 or more years of age but less than 16 years of age:

Any lewd fondling or touching of the person of either the child or the offender, done or submitted to with the intent to arouse or to satisfy the sexual desires of either the child or the offender, or both; or
soliciting the child to engage in any lewd fondling or touching of the person of another with the intent to arouse or satisfy the sexual desires of the child, the offender or another.
(c) Indecent liberties with a child is a severity level 5, person felony."

Please let's not be subjected to Chuckles for the 8 pm presser!

Not necessarily. His dna could be in any crevice or cavity, as well as stuck in her hair...even if her hair was washed. Luckily she has textured hair. This could ultimately hold alot of trace evidence, more so than even fingernail scrapings. LindaNJ, please correct me if I'm wrong...I don't think I am, though.

I am no expert!

But my son has dreadlocks and if they aren't wrapped at night, they collect all sorts of "trace evidence" Seems like every fiber, dog hair, my hair, blanket lint ball, attaches itself.

Ng is live tonight and has presser!!

conformation on manner of death homicide
cause of death aphixation (sp?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics