NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely...if it was all just a simple matter of MAM buying Shaniya from AD for his own ...um, use...and nobody else involved, he'd never have gone to a hotel for pete's sake. Probably not even a seedy rent-by-the-hour type one but SURELY not a nicer and comparatively expensive place like that one. He'd have took her back in the woods and had his jollies and then likely killed and left her there when he was done. The whole hotel thing just doesn't make a bit of sense w/o the involvement of at least one other party.
The hotel only fits in (I think) if they were taking *advertiser censored* shots, and I think they planned to give her back.I think he had her out a few days and not just 45 minutes...I think she got panicked after a few days and called 911 but also called his cell...I would love to see thier phones.....He took her out of the hotel in front of a camera to prove she was alive. I think he will say he gave her back to her mom.

If it was just to get their jollies off, I think they would have never gone to a hotel.

It's interesting that AD didn't give LE Brad's cell phone number (how I interpret below) when the investigation started. Sounds like they found his address, wasn't home, and went to neighbors. Brad found out from his neighbor.

On Tuesday, Lockhart rang his sister with bizarre news. A neighbor called him to say that police were looking for Shaniya.
As they were talking on the phone, police knocked on Carey Lockhart's door. They had found her name listed as a guardian at Shaniya's elementary school.

that's why I said I wish I knew who had custody

if they were planning a longer trip to deliver drugs or if AD was promising something of the like but not really serious about it and stalling him and MAM decided he wasn't waiting any longer

maybe she took Shaniya out of school in preparation for it (although I doubt that part - I think she was just an irresponsible parent)

Shaniya was a five year old and also a slender girl. Her little tummy would not hold much IMO.

Theory of drugs coming to light on killing of Shaniya.
Clips of father...............
HLN will cover news presser at 8pm

Another question...why is the date inconsistent? October 31st was Halloween, wouldn't that date be memorable to all and not just one? Did Aunt take a picture of Shaniya in the costume and take her trick-or-treating before she was dropped off? Have we determined if that picture was this year or last year?

I think MAM is a twisted sicko. I am not sure if mom sold her, seems to me that information would have had to come from MAM, the murderer. Not sure if I would hang my hat on his word. YKWIM?

I believe MAM took her with or without permission, raped her then killed her.

Perhaps mom did sell her to be used on her sofa. MAM took her away to do the deed or finish the deed. I can imagine the STINK from the backed up sewer wasn't much of an aphrodesiac. The hotel was probably to bathe or shower?

I don't think he was concerned about DNA, fibers or anything else. People like him have the inability to think things all the way through. They act on impulse and never contemplate the consequences. I think he wanted immediate gratification and when he was done, he killed her.

She wasn't a mule, wasn't going to be sold to some 3rd party buyer, and no one else is involved.

Okay, I can't seem to find a contractor's license for BL in NC, OR or Utah. Has anyone else found one, anywhere? Does anyone know what the limitations are with an unlicensed contractor?
Shall we take bets that tomorrow on Oprah someone claims that poor SD's favorite song was "You Are My Sunshine"? I can't believe he's gonna be on Oprah already. Maybe he will adopt a Chicago accent to fit the occasion.

Contractor is a loose term sometimes. He may work for a contractor in some capacity that may not require licencing, like a brick layer for example....I doubt would need a license.

Also in the fashion and other industries the contractor (no licence) is the factory that produces the garment.

Another question...why is the date inconsistent? October 31st was Halloween, wouldn't that date be memorable to all and not just one? Did Aunt take a picture of Shaniya in the costume and take her trick-or-treating before she was dropped off? Have we determined if that picture was this year or last year?

Brad and Aunt have confirmed she was dropped off 2nd week in October and neither have seen her since.

It's interesting that AD didn't give LE Brad's cell phone number (how I interpret below) when the investigation started. Sounds like they found his address, wasn't home, and went to neighbors. Brad found out from his neighbor.

On Tuesday, Lockhart rang his sister with bizarre news. A neighbor called him to say that police were looking for Shaniya.
As they were talking on the phone, police knocked on Carey Lockhart's door. They had found her name listed as a guardian at Shaniya's elementary school.

Well how in the heck could AD take her out of school without CLD's knowledge?

agreed.

i know that you mean that you dont believe he was meeting someone at the hotel... BUT... until i find a link that shows me proof that the mother SOLD her... MAM is the only person i believe is guilty.

i believe the mother is guilty of a lot of things.. like: not providing a safe home or environment for her kids, and for not getting help for her drug addiction, having her kids around people that they shouldn't be around..
but something is nagging me about this whole thing... i don't think she knew what was going to happen... and i don't believe she sold her either.

ETA: i also think the mom is covering for someone... i think she owed someone money and they took her daughter... or perhaps she ripped someone off and they did that to retaliate. and she's covering for whomever because she's either afraid they'll hurt her, or her family.. or afraid that something might come back to bite her.

I agree completely. Looks to me like MAM is the cheese that will stand alone.

Just showed Mr. Allen talking about AD and pals putting out cigerettes out on baby's arms.

It looks like a pic from last year to me.

MOM just doesn't look like a crack head to me.

agreed.

i know that you mean that you dont believe he was meeting someone at the hotel... BUT... until i find a link that shows me proof that the mother SOLD her... MAM is the only person i believe is guilty.

i believe the mother is guilty of a lot of things.. like: not providing a safe home or environment for her kids, and for not getting help for her drug addiction, having her kids around people that they shouldn't be around..
but something is nagging me about this whole thing... i don't think she knew what was going to happen... and i don't believe she sold her either.

ETA: i also think the mom is covering for someone... i think she owed someone money and they took her daughter... or perhaps she ripped someone off and they did that to retaliate. and she's covering for whomever because she's either afraid they'll hurt her, or her family.. or afraid that something might come back to bite her.

Oh sorry. By nobody else involved I mean no other 'customers'. I think mom sold/gave Shaniya to McNeill. I think there's a good chance it was for payment for drugs.

I think MAM then took Shaniya to the hotel, raped her, bathed her, drove up the road, and killed her.

Occam's Razor & MOO

Okay, I can't seem to find a contractor's license for BL in NC, OR or Utah. Has anyone else found one, anywhere? Does anyone know what the limitations are with an unlicensed contractor?
Shall we take bets that tomorrow on Oprah someone claims that poor SD's favorite song was "You Are My Sunshine"? I can't believe he's gonna be on Oprah already. Maybe he will adopt a Chicago accent to fit the occasion.

Believe he is an oil driller (in case one needs to look in a different place for anything).

IMO -AD didn't take her out; Brad or the Aunt did. They are the people that registered her for school. She was going to live with AD.

Don't know if this has been posted or not...Press conference at 8 pm you can watch live at wral.com

Theory of drugs coming to light on killing of Shaniya.
Clips of father...............
HLN will cover news presser at 8pm

Why am I getting the feeling I often had in my gut.
That father has something to do with drugs??????? :sick:
God I do hope I am very wrong.

When I pulled my son out of school to homeschool I simply called his school and told them I was homeschooling. I did later submit paperwork to the school board but that was it. My states laws are stricter than most too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb