NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Agree with you. Just nods head until opens mouth to speak once. Also, breathing heavy. Terrified now, as well he should be.

Bullies, abusers, child predators... they're all COWARDS. That's why he preyed on a defenseless baby. He should be afraid, there's an awful lot of prisoners in GP who will no doubt take him out if they're given half a chance.

:parrot:

All them pictures that are going out on the media and on Nancy Grace I am sure BL was paid for them pictures, and that he has more then enough money to pay for Shaniya's funeral expenses.

I am sure BL never wanted this to happen to his daughter, but he sure is cashing in on the deal from everything I have seen. I sure wish he would get off his Holier then thou kick because it is pretty sickening to me.

Just breaks my heart when I see where Shaniya lived to where she ended up living. Makes no sense to me "why she was sent there". :furious: :furious: :cry:

I picture the aunt driving Shaniya to this trailer, telling Shaniya to be a good girl and then "allowing her to go in" :furious: Now the aunt's speech in front of the house is playing in my head. :furious:

ITA So, BL just took AD at her word, over the phone, that she had her own place, had a job, and had gotten her life together without doing the responsible thing and checking it out? Like many other posters have said-you wouldn't board a pet without checking out the facility and seeing if the staff looked like responsible caring people!!:furious:

Wow! Agree with you. Just nods head until opens mouth to speak once. Also, breathing heavy. Terrified now, as well he should be.

Is there a video on this? He waived an attorney??

[snipped depressing photo comparison for lots of space (pics of BL's place) oh yea and a teensy bit of space for the creepy #ellhole]

Gosh, maybe BL never noticed any difference in size... or the relative safety of the two areas [then again guess that might actually entail driving OVER THERE to the 'hood, all the way across town from your immaculately groomed, well-maintained home in your suburban upper class neighborhood...)
:rolleyes:

I promise BL has been to the "hood" b/4.:furious:

I know sontay, but never to stay like poor Shaniya. And according to him he didn't know she was in any danger, or that AD did drugs, that she wasn't in school anymore, nor anything else, apparently. So it stands to reason he never visited nor inspected this sewage leaking felon haunt Shaniya was expected to survive in...

I was hoping this little girl wasn't killed for money - sort of a copy cat on Somer Thompson. I just can't help the feeling I get on this case.

I was following that case and became side-tracked by several new cases.
Is the a theory Somer was killed for $? I thought it was a stranger abduction and a seasoned pedophile?
Do you think the "mom" wanted to stage an abduction for $ from BL dad and MAM had other plans?
I am curious your opinion.
This case breaks my heart and is unbearable to think what happened to such an innocent little child.

I believe if I were the owner of that MH, once the police were done with it, I'd set fire to it. Wouldn't be out but about $500.00, if that much.

The entire MH is worth less than BL's 2-3K front door!

laurynhill7uz.jpg

article-0-07384FA6000005DC-501_233x272_popup.jpg

I believe if I were the owner of that MH, once the police were done with it, I'd set fire to it. Wouldn't be out but about $500.00, if that much.

My grandparents owned a MH park. They had this couple that lived in one of the rentals for 2 yrs they would lay down cardboard for the animals to relieve themselves on. Every room was stacked ceiling high with feces covered cardboard, dirty clothes & dishes. My grandfather scrapped the metal off the outside and destroyed the MH it was absolutely gross!! It is amazing how people will live.

i wonder why bl was soooo okay with leaving her there and then makin comments like he didnt think there was drug use. im sorry to even say this and if its wrong delete it or whatever but maybe bl had a lil problem himself that ad helped him out with from time to time if anyone catches my drift. again its just an opinion.

Forgive me, but even as victim of childhood abuse, I don't understand how this all works! How does a mother not have those protective instincts towards their child? (mine didn't either). I just don't understand that! Mine were there the moment my daughter was born. I would literally (and I do mean LITERALLY) fight to the death if someone tried to hurt my child.

And as for MAM...you can't just become a pedophile, right? Those of us who are 'normal' can't just flip a switch. Wouldn't he had to have had these thoughts/urges throughout his adult life? I guess i just can't see someone just deciding to do something so grotesque and brutal to a child unless they already had a predisposition. Anyone here have any expertise on this?

As for my take on this, I do think he took her to the hotel for his own selfish wants and agree with the others who think it was partially to clean up himself and her of any evidence (if she reported the abuse they wouldn't even know which hotel's room or drain to check). They wouldn't want evidence at the trailer, and this also keeps others in or near the trailer from hearing anything. I think he caused great damage to her physically and that she was bleeding badly and was possibly losing conciousness. They cant take her to a hospital, so he "gets rid of the problem".

Maybe they should add, the funds left over would be donated to Kid F-----s or the CA fund????? Why is it first all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$???:furious:

Yeah, I have a bad taste in my mouth regarding memorial funds. Most do get dipped into. Heck, throw in little leagues and girl scouts. The fraud is rampant.

This is what has been troubling me about extended family. Not just Aunt Carey, but, IMO, an entire extended family dropped the ball, and chose not to advocate for Shaniya against BL's selfish choices. How/why did that happen? They all offerred to help with Shania, but it ended there; they avoided the confrontation with BL when he made the deadly choice. IMO, BL must be a piece of work.

In a way, the extended family is supporting eachother now. They all point to BL's bad decision. Too little, too late. And they suffer.

I wish they'd been cohesive enough earlier, to have had a family intervention and demanded, with the power a family group has, that BL make a different choice for Shaniya. I wish, I wish. Maybe other extended families will watch and learn that there comes a time you must step up, talk to extended family, make the hard choice, intervene, risk the alienation.

BTW, Thank you curiouser & curiouser for all your inciteful and enlightening posts today. I'm sorry Shaniya's story had brought painful things back for you.

As an extended family person myself I have to say depending on the State you live in there isnt much they may have done. In texas I really have no rights.

My sister is a drug addict. She adopted 3 kids when she was married and stable then divorced and became drugged out. I worried about those kids to death. What could I do? She wasnt abusing them or anything, just not a good mom. So I tried my hardest to make sure they had gifts on holidays and with me all summer. Finally when they were teens they decided to come live with me. My sister wouldnt budge. she refused to sign the transfer papers for school or anything. They all had to wait till they were 18 to move in. One is away in college. One is in college that lives with me and another is still in HS. I'm 30 now and me and the hubby take care of her kids since I was 23.

I still dont talk to her and neither does her kids. If there was abuse those kids would have been sent into care of the state. The adoptive father wasnt no better, but once again I have no legal rights. I had a lawyer tell me to just walk away and that I didnt have a chance.

Maybe these people felt that if they told BL he would handle. They are not biologically related to Shaniya except the Aunt. They couldnt get custody. They could call CPS, but then what? They would investigate and give the kids to the dad or aunt or maybe AD's parents or sister? *shudders*.

We need better laws!!!!

Pedophiles are known to target dysfunctional, slutty women who have low self-esteem and young, neglected kids.

AD is a pedophile's dream mom

abuse begets more abuse. heartbreaking. The cycle of abuse needs to end for the childrens sake.

I was following that case and became side-tracked by several new cases.
Is the a theory Somer was killed for $? I thought it was a stranger abduction and a seasoned pedophile?
Do you think the "mom" wanted to stage an abduction for $ from BL dad and MAM had other plans?
I am curious your opinion.
This case breaks my heart and is unbearable to think what happened to such an innocent little child.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that Somer was killed for $. But, I am hoping that someone didn't decide to do away with Shaniya, in hopes that it would bring them fame and fortune. Hope this is clearer. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc