NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Housing costs depend on where you live. Its very expensive to live in or near a major city (New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami for example) than in other places. $240,000 would not get you a tiny one room apartment in New York City but in other places you could get a huge house.

I just sold my small studio apartment in NYC (mid town, east side of Manhattan) for $350,000. It was unbelievable to me that I got that much for it. Buyer grabbed it at the first showing.

I can agree that AD - Shaniya's bio-mom, is a physically beautiful young woman. I wonder what/if BL saw anything in her beyond that 6 years ago...

Oh dear, my addled brain - I should have known that was the lovely and talented Lauryn Hill. Shame on me. Where is Lauryn Hill these days anyway? (N/M, I can google her myself...)

If she didn't become an alleged drug addict/dealer she could have had a promising future doing something constructive, modeling anything but this weird road she went down on.

YES Patty A MENTAL PICTURE'S WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS. I've replayed this very scene over and over and over in my mind and heard her words echoing again and again trying to imagine (crying) and children at such a young age are so very trusting and innocent and accepting of w/e they're offered (bawling eyes out) but AUNT KNEW (sobbing) and LET HER GO. KIKI'S HEART IS BROKEN IN TWO.

:parrot:

Plus didn't Shaniya have school? She was in Kindergarten. They need to be in school in Kindergarten. You can't just take 3 week off.

arrangement was verbal between ad and bl. ad took care of shaniya for first year then handed her over to bl cuz she believed it would be better for shaniya.

Does NC allow cameras in the courtroom at trial?

totally random thought but I wonder if Brad the Dad went with AD for money - she charged him cash (probably about ten dollars). It's just that for all his faults, Brad seems strangely middle/upper class for her and what was his well-paid azz doing in a trailer park? Maybe she is the local ho and Brad went there for his jollies and paid her cash.

If Clarence Coe and possibly MAM are anything to go by (AD supposedly dated/shagged them both) - pudgy Brad might not physically be her type. But he'd perhaps have money to spend...

or maybe he went there for something else?? maybe he has a bad habit too? all imo.

Well I for one do not believe that women are just born mothers. I think that there are clear cases where a mother doesnt bond with a child. <snip>
That has never set right with me. Some people don't or shouldnt have children. Some women don't have a motherly instinct, which I think is hogwash anyways. Some women have no desire to have children. It's not odd or weird, just a choice. I think people shouldnt force this notion of natural mothering. Sometimes it just is what it is.

I absolutely agree with the above. I work in Maternity, and it breaks my heart to send kids home with some of these people. Children & Youth Agency is worthless in our area. They don't seem to care sometimes. I fully expect to see my patients' names in the paper in the coming years, and there is nothing that I can do about it. I just go home and hug my kids.

I watched some videos a few days ago and noticed CC was VERY upset about our angel. He said he was about to get a ride to Sanford to look for her himself AND he said AD, BL, CLD...need to tell what they know.

Has anyone else seen these videos? For some reason I can't find them but if my memory is correct he was wearing a green shirt in both.

How did Coe know to look in Sanford?

Word of advice, pick a cause & roll with it! IMO, this is the most important cause out there...next to Cancer & AIDS Research!

Check it out:
http://www.polarisproject.org/

logo-polaris.gif

I can agree that AD - Shaniya's bio-mom, is a physically beautiful young woman. I wonder what/if BL saw anything in her beyond that 6 years ago...

Oh dear, my addled brain - I should have known that was the lovely and talented Lauryn Hill. Shame on me. Where is Lauryn Hill these days anyway? (N/M, I can google her myself...)

She's "cracked-up" with 5 kids and living with her mother in NY.
The two first are true, the last statement a rumor according to entertainment blogs.

In addition.. she has developed a very peculiar taste in fashion.

carey keeps mentioning how the relationship between her and shaniya was different like playing and stuff like that so what does that mean. that she knew that other people didnt have that kind of relationship. bl was never greatly concerned about ad keepin shaniya. the aunt looks devastated and numb

arrangement was verbal between ad and bl. ad took care of shaniya for first year then handed her over to bl cuz she believed it would be better for shaniya.

Well then he should have had no problem getting custody of Shaniya given she hadn't lived w bio mom for 4 years... and nobody in their right mind could've honestly believed that this situation--in which eviction proceedings had already begun, on a dump AD, who had already issues w DFS over another child, wasn't even allowed to be living at in the first place, in a nefariously high crime area known to be riddled w drugs, would "be better for Shaniya." :rolleyes:

:parrot:

On Oprah right now:

CL saw cigarette burns on Shaniya. She said she was told Shaniya had run into a burning cigarette and another time into a heater. :furious:

BL says he did not know momster had a drug problem. He did however know she always lived in bad neighborhoods. :banghead:

Oprah.. Per BL...Never saw that AD had a drug problem, not even after all the years he dropped Shaniya off. :waitasec:

totally random thought but I wonder if Brad the Dad went with AD for money - she charged him cash (probably about ten dollars). It's just that for all his faults, Brad seems strangely middle/upper class for her and what was his well-paid azz doing in a trailer park? Maybe she is the local ho and Brad went there for his jollies and paid her cash.

If Clarence Coe and possibly MAM are anything to go by (AD supposedly dated/shagged them both) - pudgy Brad might not physically be her type. But he'd perhaps have money to spend...

Well, maybe AD is actually middle class, too? Apparently things have gone very downhill for McNeil, he was once promising.

Maybe she really was something 5 years ago? Life changes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504