NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
info on his house.

looks like he purchased it in Aug 2006 for $230,000 and borrowed $234,945. Looks like he refinanced in June 2008 and borrowed 235,150.

Hi all!

New poster here. I want to weight with a couple of opinions of my own, if ya'll don't mind. First off, we see that BL is a contractor. I am thinking that BL works for a large construction company; based here in the South. Now, BL doesn't look to me to be exactlt "smart" enough to be a Project Manager, si I'm thinking maybe more along the lines of a Sr. Superintendent. With that being said, I' placing his salary range at between 80,000 - 90,000 a year, UNLESS, he is with a company that is working on Government contracts, which could add another 20 - 35,000 to the above. He can't be woring on oil rigs, as there ARE no work being done on oil rigs in Utah, lsat I could figure! LOL

I have had custody of 4 grandchildren for the duration of 2 of their lives, and most of the other twos lives. Ages 18, 16, 8 and 4.Meth/crack addicted mom who doesn't give a rat's arse about them. I don't care HOW long she works a job, how "good" anyone perceives her to be doing, there is NO WAY IN hedoublel that any of these kids are going to stay with her 5 hours much less overnight. That goes for the 18y.o as well and believe me, he KNOWS better than to mess with this 5 feet 110 pound granny!

I am single and raising these keds without help; financially, emotionally or anything else, from anyone. I get tired, sometimes I even get tired of these kids (we all say that from time to time) but I would never be tired enough to place any of these kids with their mother. Something is amiss with BL

Auntie; once being told by momster that she would never see this child again, should have gotten a gun and went to this trailer and threatened ALL of their lives, until the child was back in her posession. Been there ONCE, when my children's mother failed to take one of them to a Dr's visit and disappeared with her for 2 days. Believe me, the people in the house where I found my precious child were more than happy to hand her over when they realized I meant business and had the cops on the way. Didn't want the cops involved what-so-ever! Of course, looking back, it was probably a dumb thing to do BUT mess with mine and I'll mess with you. I would do it over again this day!

Thanks for letting me vent!
:Welcome-12-june: Great post!! I agree with you totally. I am a single mom myself, and when my kids were little, before I allowed them to go over to their dad's, I checked out everyone at his house (thank goodness for the internet).. (and his house as well). I was in constant contact with them while they were over there too, knowing what was going on. (Just sayin)..

Again... Welcome :)

The pictures from inside the trailer are just icky...I was imagining worse, though.
Not that I consider what was actually photographed to be clean, by any stretch, but the absolute filth I was betting on wasn't as thick as I thought it would be.

On Oprah right now:

CL saw cigarette burns on Shaniya. She said she was told Shaniya had run into a burning cigarette and another time into a heater. :furious:

BL says he did not know momster had a drug problem. He did however know she always lived in bad neighborhoods. :banghead:

What happened to the "eczema" defense?

info on his house.

looks like he purchased it in Aug 2006 for $230,000 and borrowed $234,945. Looks like he refinanced in June 2008 and borrowed 235,150.

I would bet he is living paycheck to paycheck! No down payment , and a refi is a good sign of that.

info on his house.

He is basically renting it then from the mortgage companies and has built up no equity from the looks of these figures.

Why on earth did the cops CHARGE Clarence when they clearly didn't have compelling evidence against him? I can see them bringing in him for questioning/arresting him but charging him is just ridiculous. I have to admit that it does make me question whether AD is really guilty. I mean if they already got it wrong once with charging CC....

MAM's guilt seems more definite as he is caught on video etc

Was that a couch in the Kitchen? What a shame that any child had to live in those conditions

Looked like a couch or chair. probably there so the kids could reach the cabinets and make their own food.:furious:

for all the comments on the BMW. its a 97 BMW 528I. Tax value $6750.

I am little puzzled. If Shaniya bio dad was all informal as to custody. Would not her body be released to the Davis family and not the Lockharts?
I noticed in yesterday's presser that Sheriff only mentioned Davis family name.

No, only b/c Antoinette is incarcerated. Now, if she was out on bail, then Shaniya's body could be released to her. Since she's incarcerated, she loses rights and default goes to the other biological parent. If they were both incarcerated, the default would fall to maternal grandparents, unless they've been charged with something, too...and so on. If Shaniya was in Foster care when this happened to her, then she would become State Property and they would get her cadaver.

Lockhart will get Shaniya if it's officially proven that he's bio dad. It's been reported he had a dna test done after Shaniya was born, so I surmise custody of body goes to Brad.

I know this is slightly selfish, but I sure hope the funeral isn't private. I am interested in driving down there myself to pay my respects for this innocent beloved child. She's sure loved by many in NC, as well as the rest of the world.

Oprah.. Per BL...Never saw that AD had a drug problem, not even after all the years he dropped Shaniya off. :waitasec:
:liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:
He is no straight man, and I think his sister knows far more then she is saying too.

Looks like the smirk/smugness may be starting to be wiped off MAM's mug - here is a visual comparison:

Attachments

• 1st and 2nd Court Appearance Comparison.jpg
    1st and 2nd Court Appearance Comparison.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 93
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics