NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this time...I think its both. MAM originally admitted to kidnapping and that is what he was being held in jail for up until yesterday when he was served in jail with arrest warrants for murder and rape. However, the day after MAM turned himself, AD was arrested on charges of human trafficking and child prostitution of Shaniya.
You're correct in that technically it can't be both. MAM couldn't have "kidnapped" Shaniya if AD voluntarily handed her over... and the same rings true the other way...AD either voluntarily handed her over or she was kidnapped.

AD may have handed Shaniya over to MAM willingly but if he failed to bring her back that could be considered kidnapping. IMO

Interesting there are Paternal grandparents as well. Mom, remarried? Different last name?

I noticed that too...I'm with you...she probably remarried.

I also notice that AD's parents, grandmother, and great-grandmother didn't have cities/state listed. Either they don't want people to know their location or the Dad's family didn't know. I'm going with the first one...if they were able to get their names, I'm sure they know where they're from.

"...her second family, Tyrongella Davis and the Turner family of Raeford." :confused:

:parrot:

Is Aunt Carrie (Lockhart) mentioned? She is an aunt, right, not a great aunt?

OMG. I thought I was blind. I did not see Aunt Carey's name either and she is not a great-aunt.

But yet, all of AD's sisters are listed.

Hmmm.

Is Aunt Carrie (Lockhart) mentioned? She is an aunt, right, not a great aunt?

I'm not seeing Aunt Carrie! It seems like the aunts, uncles, and 2nd family are all from maternal side of family.

The name Gilliam is related to sister T.

"...her second family, Tyrongella Davis and the Turner family of Raeford." :confused:

Now we know who Ty is.

TYRONGELLA DAVIS and BRADLEY LOCKHART - WeddingChannel Profile Welcome to the wedding page for TYRONGELLA DAVIS and BRADLEY LOCKHART. Here you will find important wedding related information you need for TYRONGELLA and

AD may have handed Shaniya over to MAM willingly but if he failed to bring her back that could be considered kidnapping. IMO

Great point!!!
If that's the case it still makes her culpable for her murder!!! Handing her over for the purpose of a sexual act is a felony. Even if she didn't intend for her to be murdered...we all know that during the commision of a felony if a murder occurs all parties are charged. :woohoo:

they should not be interviewing kids.
I think it is fine that he did fly out there.
I am sure he gave his son an outline of where to stay in the interview. the kid did handle himself well.

BL did have an investment in keeping the conversation focused on Shanaiya. as long as BL does that and controls every one else to do that he is safe. BUT FROM WHAT?
What is lurking in that closet,

Kid? I thought he was in college? Or do I have him confused with another one of BL's kids?

By the way, aunt Carey Lockhart is also in the media as Carey Lockhart-Davis.

Did you notice that Shaniya's 7-year old half-brother is also not listed in the obituary?

so BL has 1 sister and lists her wrong! on purpose?
because.............she's mad at her and not momster???

I'm not seeing Aunt Carrie! It seems like the aunts, uncles, and 2nd family are all from maternal side of family.

The name Gilliam is related to sister T.

Her last name was Davis. I remember noticing that coincidentally she had the same last name as AD
I'm assuming she's Caroline Davis, which brings up the question if she was ever reported as BL's sister. I always saw her as AUNT Carrie, but I don't recall ever hearing that she was BL's sister, maybe that was just an assumption because she was refered to as her Aunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member