NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday to me and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone else.!!!!!
Be happy, safe and loved today, every one of you.

I am thankful for all of you, and for this place. I would have been insane long ago without WS.
Have a great Turkey day!
:HappyBday :woohoo:Hope you are having a great Thanksgiving too!!

When my 7 yo son died on the school playground suddenly, he was always healthy. We later found out after the autopsy, he had a hidden heart condition. I was in shock for weeks, could not eat, could not sleep!

I can barely remember the funeral. I could have never given any statements, nor went on TV. My house was a mess, I did not even shower let alone put makeup on. I lost a lot of weight and got sores in my mouth from lack of nutrition. I did not care!
I am so sorry for your loss.... you are such a strong person to have gone through such a tragedy. God bless you and be with you during this holiday season and always...

I wonder if BL on NG mon,will give some answers to our questions,as I'm sure there are others with the same questions?Not going to miss it.

hi....in the news bulletin I have just seen it said that shaq DID pay for her funeral.....

and that extra money left over was going into some fund......

I'm sure Shaq is great, but he was just caught cheating and he needs some good pr because his divorce is getting kinda messy...f

He's been doing kind works for children for quite some time now. His divorce is within his personal life and has nothing to with the work he has been doing.

Whatever comes out in the press about his "messy" divorce is a cheap shot for ratings and newspaper sales and should not diminish his cause for children. As a matter of fact, I wish it had not even entered into this forum. It's irrelevant.

He's been doing kind works for children for quite some time now. His divorce is within his personal life and has nothing to with the work he has been doing.

Whatever comes out in the press about his "messy" divorce is a cheap shot for ratings and newspaper sales and should not diminish his cause for children. As a matter of fact, I wish it had not even entered into this forum. It's irrelevant.

I fully agree!Speculating on his motive is just that speculatory and cheapens his kind act.Can we leaves shaqs divorce out and let TMZ handle it.Just my:twocents:

quote=dnrslucky1;4491466]When my 7 yo son died on the school playground suddenly, he was always healthy. We later found out after the autopsy, he had a hidden heart condition. I was in shock for weeks, could not eat, could not sleep!

I can barely remember the funeral. I could have never given any statements, nor went on TV. My house was a mess, I did not even shower let alone put makeup on. I lost a lot of weight and got sores in my mouth from lack of nutrition. I did not care![/quote]

I am so sorry for your loss. When I am in emotional dire straights I sleep.
i can't eat or function all I want to do is sleep. When my daddy passed I can remember there were a LOT of people at the funeral ..but thats it ...

Again I can't even begin to imagine the shock of losing your son like you did. I am so sorry ..

I, for one, am glad that someone stepped up for Shaniya. Makes me wonder if we would have seen the ceremony that we did, or anything near it, if BL had had to pay out of pocket. MOO.

I appreciate what Shaq did, and all showbiz motives aside, Shaq has been a huge supporter of various programs in the past, including Toys for Tots. His heart was in the right place, and even if it wasn't, the action stands alone.

O/T: Thank you for the happy birthdays. I am officially too stuffed to sleuth, but I might come up with something useful later. I at least intend to try, but it's been an understandably slow news day.

When my 7 yo son died on the school playground suddenly, he was always healthy. We later found out after the autopsy, he had a hidden heart condition. I was in shock for weeks, could not eat, could not sleep!

I can barely remember the funeral. I could have never given any statements, nor went on TV. My house was a mess, I did not even shower let alone put makeup on. I lost a lot of weight and got sores in my mouth from lack of nutrition. I did not care!
I am so sorry for your loss. I can not even imagine the pain of losing a child.

I have lost people I cherished to sudden, unexpected death- and my reaction was like yours. I couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, couldn't think straight, couldn't stop sobbing.

I know there is no way I could calmly sit down and answer questions during an interview for tv. Especially if I had lost my child.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NMK!!

Happy Turkey Day to you and all of the other WSers.

Blessings to you, I really can relate.
My friend lost her 7 year old daughter suddenly by a wierd accident
at a church.
The pillar fell over and crushed her little daughter.
It was all over the news etc.
No way could my friend, her husband, close family members could of ever
made a TV appearance!
They all were in a daze for weeks.
It was so sad, we all just looked at each other and cried.
We sill do at anniversary and when she should of been 21 married etc......
It took months to pack up her things.
Very good friends had to go in and help, mom cried all through it.
It was so hard to part with her little things. Some was boxed & saved.
I just can't see how these parents and grandparents can do the Today show,
NG and Oprah.
These people almost act like hurry up and let's get on with OUR lives.

Happy B-day NotMyKids :):birthday:

~~~~~~~~~~

(((hugs))) dnrslucky1

~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for your kind words dum-dum sucker :)
hope you had a yummy turkey something or ?
:turkey:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving :)

Here is that beautiful tribute to this sweet little girl who has touched
all of us >>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ienH4fHpGpE

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving day all,
I just got done reading and catching up. This is what I know so far....
Shaq paid for the furneral...what a giving heart he has!
BL will be on NG Monday.
AD's Mom has a few alaises (sp?). As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure her Mom's husband spells his first name with a C and K.
BD has not been seen or heard from.

Have I missed anything else?

Thanks in advance for any updating you can give me :)

Me Too... also I would sell everything I owned if I had to ..just to pay for it myself...you better believe it.. but alas thats how I was raised .. just another proud, stubborn, southern woman ....

If I may say so, I love and admire proud, stubborn, southern women. :)

I am not a Southerner by birth, but I am proud to be a Southerner, proud of the values I share with Southerners, and grateful to live in the South.

KivaSupporter bless your heart !! (Now thats southern) LOL
In my heart of hearts I really don't think its north or South .. but I think its all in the attitude. I feel so Thankfull that I have the spirit of Get-R-Done ..i can remember the days of being a single mom and getting up at 5am bringing my young son with me while he slept and and got this little old lady up ..bathed and breakfast .. then my son and I go back home get him dressed off to school and me to my other job. But if i hadnt done that we would not of had any extra money.. and he was never wose for the wear and at least he got a good breakfast everyday and the older lady loved him to death ... sorry to ramble .. but I think i got my point across..you know sister.
------------------------------
as far as the the families on the TV shows and stuff ,, I always think to myself .. man their doctor must of gave them something cause they seem so calm ...

I was looking to see if CNN had anything about Nancy's upcoming show on Mon then I seen this ..
I was thinking about when the first Shaq article stated "The family went out of town for holiday or something like that .. now we know why!! Is her show in NY? I wasnt sure if the guests were on location or a remote location feed , I guess it could be either one.

In my heart of hearts I really don't think its north or South .. but I think its all in the attitude. I feel so Thankfull that I have the spirit of Get-R-Done ..i can remember the days of being a single mom and getting up at 5am bringing my young son with me while he slept and and got this little old lady up ..bathed and breakfast .. then my son and I go back home get him dressed off to school and me to my other job. But if i hadnt done that we would not of had any extra money.. and he was never wose for the wear and at least he got a good breakfast everyday and the older lady loved him to death ... sorry to ramble .. but I think i got my point across..you know sister.
as far as the the families on the TV shows and stuff ,, I always think to myself .. man their doctor must of gave them something cause they seem so calm ...

I agree. I lived in the North as well. I love all the people anywhere in the world who care. I care about everyone, without regard to race, color, religion, or whatever :blowkiss: I have found that some look down at Southerners, but my experience is that they generally work hard, have good values and are wonderful people. Show them respect and they will do the same.

I care about you and your son. :blowkiss: /Congratulations on all your hard work. I know it was not easy. We need more people like you.

aww Thank You .. That means soo much to me. all you can do is raise them and hope and pray the ethics and morals are seeded.
A poster in one of the early threads had made a statement that has stuck with me in regards to these children that are brought up in the fashion that AD was raising her kids and how it is just another day.. my heart breaks for those little guys..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi