NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I just popped in this very busy morning to mention that i saw on the bottom of the screen on NG last night that "Shaniya's dad will be on Monday night, ready to talk AND answer your questions." Did anyone else see that?[/quote]

Yes I heard the ad on TV I already set the DVR..

Hubby is like holding the controller like it is his life line .. argggg all upset when I ask for it!!
Why??/ What ?? Are You kiddin me !
Good grief just hand me the damn thing LMAO

Here is the answer for all the hard questions:

LB: I don't want to talk about that.
LB: this is about Shaniya

OK..... I guess it is another photo op, or opportunity to
create a good "public opinion".

I wonder if someone will ask him about a book or a movie?

Yeah, it just seems odd that a director of a nursing home is being served, subpoena issued same day as AD's mom.

The Directors are the custodians of human resource records - like employment verification, addresses, references, physicals, drug tests. So maybe one of the many cast of characters - will have some records that will help answer a question or two.

Happy Birthday to me and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone else.!!!!!
Be happy, safe and loved today, every one of you.

I am thankful for all of you, and for this place. I would have been insane long ago without WS.
Have a great Turkey day!

HAPPU BIRTHDAY NOT_MY_KIDS
:balloons: :birthday_party: :partyguy:

bbm. Amen! The funeral home would have probably even donated the services under the circumstances.

Why is it I keep getting this picture in my head of putting his house up for sale within the next 2 weeks, moving out of state like he was already planning, having a lavish wedding, and a nice long extravagant honeymoon?

I bet he will have the money to pay for these things but yet he can't pay for his daughter's funeral? :banghead:

I too would be selling the house and moving. - I do not blame him. I would go as far away from it as I can after the ordeal is over.
(It would not be unusual to need fresh new beginnings)
Those who were on the Jaycee Dugard case know that her Mom Terry also sold the house and moved.
I see that as normal, healthy...I do not see that as any flag at all.

However it has been posted here that he had already planned to sell because he would be moving to another state where his new love is located.
Most newly weds use some of their wedding gift money for a honeymoon.

I do not think this guy was rich at all. Just because he did not live in a trailer park does not make him rich.

I am angry that he sent her to live with AD and I feel he has more skeletons then I have hair on my head (lots of hair :)) but I want to be fair...and I do not see rich here, or anything wrong with a move.

Here is the answer for all the hard questions:
LB: I don't want to talk about that.
LB: this is about Shaniya

OK..... I guess it is another photo op, or opportunity to
create a good "public opinion".

I wonder if someone will ask him about a book or a movie?

In the majority of cases, I appreciate when parents are on these shows. They are either advocates for their missing children or, after their death, causes to keep our children safe.

I wonder what Brad's motivation is to continue making appearances. Is he delaying the grieving process and caught up in the media frenzy (he's not the first)? Since the investigation isn't over, many would advise Brad not to make any more statements as they will be scrutinized for inconsistency.

I'm picking up a pattern of someone who, once he makes a decision, isn't likely to listen to the opinion of others.

I am thankful for all of you, and for this place. I would have been insane long ago without WS.
Have a great Turkey day!

Happy Birthday!:HappyBday

I too would be selling the house and moving. - I do not blame him. I would go as far away from it as I can after the ordeal is over.
(It would not be unusual to need fresh new beginnings)
Those who were on the Jaycee Dugard case know that her Mom Terry also sold the house and moved.
I see that as normal, healthy...I do not see that as any flag at all.

However it has been posted here that he had already planned to sell because he would be moving to another state where his new love is located.
Most newly weds use some of their wedding gift money for a honeymoon.

I do not think this guy was rich at all. Just because he did not live in a trailer park does not make him rich.

I am angry that he sent her to live with AD and I feel he has more skeletons then I have hair on my head (lots of hair :)) but I want to be fair...and I do not see rich here, or anything wrong with a move.

Me Too... also I would sell everything I owned if I had to ..just to pay for it myself...you better believe it.. but alas thats how I was raised .. just another proud, stubborn, southern woman ....

B_15.gif

Happy Birthday nmk :) So it's pie AND cake for you :biggrin: (or pumpkin cake if you're counting calories lol :crazy:)

:parrot:

I feel asleep one nite with Tv on and it was around the time little Somer was killed.. so I am sure Nancy Grace was playing the clip that broke my heart with her mama crying....
anyway I was dreaming something happen to someone I loved like that but I refused to go on TV because I was fat and and had been crying all day ... and my house was a mess . Now I ask you am I vain (not) or do I realize how bad things get when you are thrust into a spot lite... that was a awful feeling. I woke up feeling guilty GEEZZZZ

1800026m0yiopvrm7.gif

Giving thanks for the little ones... and praying there will be justice for Shaniya. :prayer:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, I too am grateful for my online sleuthing friends :grouphug:

It is noon here, I am back to the kitchen now, enjoy your day and hug all your little ones!! :hug:

:parrot:

Comments as I catch up.

Brad defined their encounter as a one-night-stand; big difference from being in a relationship.
IMO, you all are over-thinking this. A "one-night stand" is a polite way of describing a one time sexual event, kind of like saying "I only f*@ked her once" - or "I only did her once". Other than the one sexual event, BL and AD could have an other relationship - ie. friends, drug connection, babysitter, .....

Birth Certificate
Again, IMO, you are over thinking. A BC is more of a record of birth / birthdate rather than a parent(s) ID. The family courts can, and do, declare whomever they wish as parents for the purpose of custody and support.

As for schools, around here they go by the all important contact information card. You can put whomever you want on it (without BC), but the folks listed are the only ones with school control of the child (supposedly). If a child runs up willingly and says "daddy", "mommy", "grandpa", .... they usually don't care much.

BL's child support.
BL knows the child support "ropes" (from his previous family court battles). IMO, BL paying a low amount, informally (without court order) too AD would be hugely beneficial.

Now I have to get back to finding proof that BL knew he was sending Shaniya to the "death house". :waitasec:

Originally Posted by not_my_kids

Happy Birthday To You!

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving to all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>>> Dum Dum Sucker....hang in there....Boston Market and some other places have prepared dinners....??? Maybe order in??

@@@@@@@@@

Happy Thanksgiving to all :)

:wave: Thanks so much, LM! And BTW, I always enjoy and agree with your posts. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

I feel asleep one nite with Tv on and it was around the time little Somer was killed.. so I am sure Nancy Grace was playing the clip that broke my heart with her mama crying....
anyway I was dreaming something happen to someone I loved like that but I refused to go on TV because I was fat and and had been crying all day ... and my house was a mess . Now I ask you am I vain (not) or do I realize how bad things get when you are thrust into a spot lite... that was a awful feeling. I woke up feeling guilty GEEZZZZ

When my 7 yo son died on the school playground suddenly, he was always healthy. We later found out after the autopsy, he had a hidden heart condition. I was in shock for weeks, could not eat, could not sleep!

I can barely remember the funeral. I could have never given any statements, nor went on TV. My house was a mess, I did not even shower let alone put makeup on. I lost a lot of weight and got sores in my mouth from lack of nutrition. I did not care!

Actually I am glad it was BL who started a fundraiser.
Shaq is not paying for the entire thing, he is participating in the cost.
I am sure whatever is left over from the fund will go as he promised to help other Children....
I would hate to see a DAVIS from this clan start one...:eek:
I would never trust that...not for one minute.

PS: Did BL really have lunch with the Anthony's? :eek:
they must be offering him foundation tips...How executors legally DO get a piece of the pie....
The rest does go to help children..
Fox sports

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/10434830/Touched-by-girl's-death,-Shaq-pays-for-funeral.

When my 7 yo son died on the school playground suddenly, he was always healthy. We later found out after the autopsy, he had a hidden heart condition. I was in shock for weeks, could not eat, could not sleep!

I can barely remember the funeral. I could have never given any statements, nor went on TV. My house was a mess, I did not even shower let alone put makeup on. I lost a lot of weight and got sores in my mouth from lack of nutrition. I did not care!

So sorry for your loss.God bless you during this Thanksgiving holiday:praying:

I'm sure Shaq is great, but he was just caught cheating and he needs some good pr because his divorce is getting kinda messy...f

Happy Birthday not_my_kids!

:HappyBday:cake4u::birthday:

Happy birthday NotMyKids and a Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Justice for Shaniya - rest peacefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member