NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking the same thing! Surely the desk clerk noticed that Shaniya wasn't wearing any shoes and MAM was fully dressed. Better yet, here's what I'm wondering. When did MAM rent the room? Does the hotel have any side entrance doors? I'm wondering if he rented the room earlier in the day, got his room keycard, grabbed Shaniya, then drove to the hotel and entered the hotel from an outside door entrance, then took an elevator to his room while carrying Shaniya.

or conversely, maybe he had already been there and the deed had already been done...maybe he was carrying Shaniya not b/c she didn't have shoes on or could run, b/c afterall he could have just held her hand and made her walk, but he was carrying her...so, was he carrying her b/c she couldn't walk? kwim? What was the exact time he was shown on surveillance carrying little Shaniya? Could there have been time enough for a tryst to have already taken place? Please forgive me, it's hard enough to type it, but I simply cannot escape the thought of something already happening to her.

I'm thinking someone else rented the room and gave him the key, its a possibility?

I think the reason he is caring her is so she won't try to run away from him or pull away while walking...

I snipped this respectfully from Tuba's post ...........sounds good for tomorrow IMO

Monday is ruled by the Moon, abbreviated to "Mon" in the name we give the day in English. It is good for dealing with female witnesses and defendants and also, victims. If you want to make an essential change in your strategy or the location you are searching or in a procedure you are following, Monday is choice. It is a good day to examine fluids connected with a case or to search ponds and lakes

Is Tuba's post on the Forensic Astrology thread?

I can't fathom this either. If this sweet little girl didn't have much contact with her egg donor during her five years....didn't the father think she would be upset about leaving him and going to live with someone she really didn't know well? I have a lot of questions in regards to the father and his side of the family. A lot of why...why...why?

Lady Sleuth
jmho

I have to say this is the question of the day for me.
What motivates a father who has raised a child for several years to send her away to a mother who hasn't asked for her, hasn't sued for her, and clearly is in no position to take care of her.

I am sorry to say it but the only thing I keep coming up with is a woman, a woman who want to be with him, but doesn't want to take on his baggage. I know the older girl in the video with Dad is his sister, S's Aunt, but I have not personally seen the other gal identified. Fiance?

At what age tho :waitasec: I dunno, my biracial daughter will turn seven next month, has never lived w her dad, never will, and has never expressed the slightest interest in knowing anything about that side of family. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't think "cultural identity" would become a factor until much later, and strongly doubt Shaniya had anything to do w the decision to let her go to that #ell hole or to visit the bio family from downunder kwim... just sayin.:confused:

:parrot:

My stepsons had no desire to be with their egg donor until they became rebellious teens and enjoyed the "freedom" she allowed them. (In other words, there were no rules at her house and they could do whatever they pleased).

When they were younger and more dependent, I think they feared her.

He might have been carrying her because she had no shoes and even he realized that was a wee bit odd.

I posted his birthdate a few pages back.
April something 1980 iirc
thanks for the link, kelly...tried vinelink and theinmatelocator with no luck :)

Anyone know where to check to see if McNeill's charges have been changed? with AD being arrested and charged McNeill should be either charged with child sex abuse or, human trafficking. I'm wondering if it will show up yet..

No changes:

Name: MCNEILL, MARIO ANDRETTE
Booking ID: 120088
Date Arrested: November 13, 2009
Charge: F: 1ST DEG KIDNAP
Bond: $100,000.00
Race: Black
Sex: Male

I posted his birthdate a few pages back.
April something 1980 iirc
thanks for the link, kelly...tried vinelink and theinmatelocator with no luck :)

He's on vinelink, but they don't give a DOB, which I think is bull.

Hi, I'm not even sure anymore how I came across this website. I've been following each thread all the way back to the first as well as been following the Shaniya Davis case since Thursday when I saw it on an online news website. This case has really touched me. I just can't imagine how scared this little girl is and others like her who we're not even aware of.

A few months back I made the decision to turn off the tv and news... that's a coward's way of dealing with what's happening in our country/world. It won't stop things like this from happening to the next child.

Please keep up the great work of sharing tips, passing along information and if you can making a difference when possible. I have her story on my facebook and have joined a couple of the facebook groups being used to pass information along.

I'm still trying to learn but hopefully moving forward I will be able to pipe in with some worthy.

WelcometotheGroupCup.gif
We're always glad to have more sleuthers aboard!!

I think the reason he is caring her is so she won't try to run away from him or pull away while walking...

I think she looked relaxed in the video.
Curious about where she is and where they are going.
But the way her hand is resting on him, the lack of tense muscles, I think she clearly knows him, and probably loaded right up in the car with him when mommy dearest sent the cargo on to its destination.

I thought she might be relaxed and being carried due to a sedative? Or possibly the no shoes.

Hi, I'm not even sure anymore how I came across this website. I've been following each thread all the way back to the first as well as been following the Shaniya Davis case since Thursday when I saw it on an online news website. This case has really touched me. I just can't imagine how scared this little girl is and others like her who we're not even aware of.

A few months back I made the decision to turn off the tv and news... that's a coward's way of dealing with what's happening in our country/world. It won't stop things like this from happening to the next child.

Please keep up the great work of sharing tips, passing along information and if you can making a difference when possible. I have her story on my facebook and have joined a couple of the facebook groups being used to pass information along.

I'm still trying to learn but hopefully moving forward I will be able to pipe in with some worthy.

Welcome!!!! If you spend some time here you will find some amazing people and amazing and sad stories, not to mention some very happy ones as well! If you do, WS will always be on your favorites and your life may never be the same>:Welcome-12-june:

Do we even know the correct spelling of his last name?
This is one of those things we really should have by a week in.

I can't fathom this either. If this sweet little girl didn't have much contact with her egg donor during her five years....didn't the father think she would be upset about leaving him and going to live with someone she really didn't know well? I have a lot of questions in regards to the father and his side of the family. A lot of why...why...why?

Lady Sleuth
jmho

It also sounds like the father traveled with his job and was gone for extended periods. Has anything been posted regarding who cared for Shaniya during this time? Perhaps GF that has been mentioned lived with him and was the caregiver when dad was gone, or the aunt that took her to her so-called mother. I keep thinking is something is amiss here that is more than just hindsight.

I have to say this is the question of the day for me.
What motivates a father who has raised a child for several years to send her away to a mother who hasn't asked for her, hasn't sued for her, and clearly is in no position to take care of her.

I am sorry to say it but the only thing I keep coming up with is a woman, a woman who want to be with him, but doesn't want to take on his baggage. I know the older girl in the video with Dad is his sister, S's Aunt, but I have not personally seen the other gal identified. Fiance?

I think you have a good point and I lean towards this as being the catalyst for change too. There is another idea to consider and that is that the men I've known who are in these situations think girls are better off with their moms. Some feel they are inadequate to deal with "girlie" issues. They also believe there is a "maternal bond" in all mommas and that little kids need to be nurtured by their mommas. I agree that kiddos need their mommas...it is just that I don't think - in fact I'm 100% sure - that all women have maternal instincts. Men need to understand that!!!

Also if he was in any stores at counter with large wad of money when paying for something,couldn't prove he sold her,but in court it would be brought up if this became one of the charges.Face it,he's not bright,he went up to counter with her to pay for room and was seen in hotel cameras.I can see him running off and buying stuff.

If he had all this money would he not bail out by now?

Allen Rogers is not court appointed....when I run his name I get a lot Texas hits.

At what age tho :waitasec: I dunno, my biracial daughter will turn seven next month, has never lived w her dad, never will, and has never expressed the slightest interest in knowing anything about that side of family. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't think "cultural identity" would become a factor until much later, and strongly doubt Shaniya had anything to do w the decision to let her go to that #ell hole or to visit the bio family from downunder kwim... just sayin.:confused:

:parrot:

I am heart sick at the thoughts of how she felt being dumped there after the pics we saw of her so happy.I can't imagine how she felt or what she's been through,she's so beautiful.I am so disgusted right now,I can't even tell you how mad I am.I can't get that hotel pic out of my mind.

Speaking of the father, me and my mother were discussing this earlier and we think it has to have something to do with a woman also. You can see based on the picture of Shaniya's mother that she's not in the best shape. So what would make him take a chance with his daughter's well being?

With that said, all of us make mistakes, it's just really sad that this little girl may pay with her innocence, even worse her life.

I think it is worse. The mother might have pimped her early on in those three weeks but with biodad coming back, she had to sell her/get rid of her. Five years old can communicate pretty good. Maybe a previous customer expressed interest in buying Shaniya.
This is sick beyond swords.

I don't get the feeling she was going back to Dad.
He doesn't say she was suppose to be back at home next week, or whatever milestone you know is coming is going to be missed. In fact his most recent quote says the aunt dropped her off and he thought S "finally" wanted to be with her mom. That sounds like something he was waiting for to me. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper