NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He had no clothes that you could see on the camera, but maybe he had some out in the car. Did he go back out to the car after putting Shaniyah in the room I wonder? Maybe carry her in first then go back for the clothes?
I was also thinking about that big jacket he was wearing. Clothes and shoes for a 5 y/o could be stuffed in the pockets I guess. I just can't imagine though having her out in the cold with bare legs and no shoes but I guess if he was there for the purpose of handing her off, he wouldn't care. :cry: MOO

So, I assume there is video at the desk-I wonder if Shaniya was with him at the desk! :waitasec:

I've been thinking the same thing! Surely the desk clerk noticed that Shaniya wasn't wearing any shoes and MAM was fully dressed. Better yet, here's what I'm wondering. When did MAM rent the room? Does the hotel have any side entrance doors? I'm wondering if he rented the room earlier in the day, got his room keycard, grabbed Shaniya, then drove to the hotel and entered the hotel from an outside door entrance, then took an elevator to his room while carrying Shaniya.

or conversely, maybe he had already been there and the deed had already been done...maybe he was carrying Shaniya not b/c she didn't have shoes on or could run, b/c afterall he could have just held her hand and made her walk, but he was carrying her...so, was he carrying her b/c she couldn't walk? kwim? What was the exact time he was shown on surveillance carrying little Shaniya? Could there have been time enough for a tryst to have already taken place? Please forgive me, it's hard enough to type it, but I simply cannot escape the thought of something already happening to her.

I'm not good at doing timelines..but have started one and ask/beg someone/anyone else to please edit, add to it, etc. I have added the link I based this short timeline on.

3:00 am 11-10-09 (Early Tues) Neighbor hears banging.
5:30 am -11-10-09 (Tues) Mother reports she put Shaniya on the couch in the living room.

6:11 am -11-10-09 (Tues) Surveillance footage showed McNeill carrying child into hotel
(More than 40 min before Mom reported missing)
(stayed about an hour)

6:53 am -11-10-09 (Tues) Mother reported her disappearance

CC arrested
Blanket found 11-11-09 (Wednesday)
Surviellance video discovered 11-11-09 (Wednesday)
McNeill wanted 11-12-09 (Thursday)

early am -11-13-09 (Fri) McNeill arrested, Friday, Nov 13,2009
Evening 11-14-09 (Saturday) ADavis arrested, charged with human trafficking, felony child abuse-prostitution, filing false report

reference link-http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=69234

reference: http://www.associatedcontent.com/ar...is_missing_mother_arrested_pg2_pg2.html?cat=8

This article also says that McNeill owns the trailer that ADavis lived in? We should be able to confirm that.....

Salem

I think if they had a vehicle description or person of interest in another vehicle,they would have let public know.I think he might have left the hotel with her and why they're really doing that ground search.

may I add to my little novel I just posted? My Sister SPOILED my niece. She was dressed to the 9's hair done,beautiful clothes, dance lessons, cheer practice, everything. My sis worked herself sick to make sure my niece "fit in" but in the end, she wanted to go with her dad..thanks.

At what age tho :waitasec: I dunno, my biracial daughter will turn seven next month, has never lived w her dad, never will, and has never expressed the slightest interest in knowing anything about that side of family. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't think "cultural identity" would become a factor until much later, and strongly doubt Shaniya had anything to do w the decision to let her go to that #ell hole or to visit the bio family from downunder kwim... just sayin.:confused:

:parrot:

i am going insane, what county supposedly has mom? She is not on the NC inmate roster at all that I can find.
Maybe I'm having a dumbday lol

I still can't fathom not checking out the place your child is going to be living at. :banghead: MOO

I can't fathom this either. If this sweet little girl didn't have much contact with her egg donor during her five years....didn't the father think she would be upset about leaving him and going to live with someone she really didn't know well? I have a lot of questions in regards to the father and his side of the family. A lot of why...why...why?

Lady Sleuth
jmho

Maybe McNeil told them the classic line "I just put her out of my car on the road. I didn't hurt her." THey would have to follow it up.
I doubt these were searches done with a warrant, the news would have caught wind of that, so it was more than likely residents that all consented to being searched.

makes me wonder if the search today was just to cover all bases or if they had reliable info.
Any word on when they will continue?

They are going to continue their search first thing in the morning....

lets look at the flip side also. My niece is bi racial, and my sister and the father are divorced... My Grandparents never spoke to my sister again. My niece is an honor roll student, cheerleader, a beauty in every sense of the word, but they were old fashioned in their thinking and that was that, dont discuss it, dont talk about it period.
BUT, after a time, my niece wanted to go live with her Dad. She wanted to be with him for reasons that shocked all of us. She felt more comfortable with them, they looked more like her, etc. Its hard to explain without sounding strange to some or racial... Maybe Shaniyas family thought they were helping her by giving her the benefit of both cultures that she was born into..I know this is very touchy, and I dont want to stereotype or offend, just speaking from a personal standpoint. We were shocked that she felt this way,but at the same time, we understood, it was a part of who she is, so off she went..Sad time for everyone. Maybe Shaniyas Dad was thinking the same thing. ( please dont throw tomatoes)

KellyNC, my heart goes out to you, your family and your niece.... My family had a similiar situation, however no children involved ,,thank goodness, ,,and the old people in the family were devastated...People in different areas of this country I don't think realize the hardcore bigotry going on as we speak...The bi-racial children that are of lighter skin , are not well accepted on the black side of the family,,,JMOO,,,and I guess, since the momster's mom said what a good mother the momster was, I guess she felt the way I have spoken of....They have treated this beautiful child like a disposable piece of trash and I hope justice is served and this child can once again, breathe in peace and have a good life.

I'm sure the details of the investigation haven't been released-especially if it endangers Shaniya's safety. I just wonder if he stopped for a key or if he was TOLD by someone what room to come to! I think he would have raised an eyebrow at the desk if he showed up at 6AM with a child with no pants on!
And if they have video tape of an elevator - I'm sure there is a camera trained on the front desk! I'm also wondering if MAM or some other perp involved in this possible ring might have a connection to this motel!!
Perhaps this has happened before?:furious:
(bolding mine)

I do too, but it's not really clear if she was wrapped in a blanket or not. I could see him telling the desk clerk something like "my little girl and I were driving all night and we need to stop and rest now..." but with all the child abductions taking place if I were working there I definitely would be very suspicious! Fortunately somebody finally did call it in, even though late. MOO

Does anyone have DOB info on Mario A McNeill, city etc.
any info for astro's to use?
I am asking for a chart on him, TIA

Finding nothing for "Mario Andretti McNeill"
Searching only "Mario Andretti" on ancestry finding 3 listings born in NC
7 Apr 1981 Guilford
19 Jun 1981 Gaston
no month and day 1991

I'm wondering if his birth name is really "Mario Andretti McNeill" or if perhaps he took the last name of a step parent, was adopted or just assumed the name. It's also possible that there is a 4th name that he doesn't regularly use...such as Elmer (made up) Mario Andretti McNeill.

Hi, I'm not even sure anymore how I came across this website. I've been following each thread all the way back to the first as well as been following the Shaniya Davis case since Thursday when I saw it on an online news website. This case has really touched me. I just can't imagine how scared this little girl is and others like her who we're not even aware of.

A few months back I made the decision to turn off the tv and news... that's a coward's way of dealing with what's happening in our country/world. It won't stop things like this from happening to the next child.

Please keep up the great work of sharing tips, passing along information and if you can making a difference when possible. I have her story on my facebook and have joined a couple of the facebook groups being used to pass information along.

I'm still trying to learn but hopefully moving forward I will be able to pipe in with some worthy.

At what age tho :waitasec: I dunno, my biracial daughter will turn seven next month, has never lived w her dad, never will, and has never expressed the slightest interest in knowing anything about that side of family. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't think "cultural identity" would become a factor until much later, and strongly doubt Shaniya had anything to do w the decision to let her go to that #ell hole or to visit the relatives from downunder kwim... just sayin...:confused:

:parrot:
I dont think the cultural identity was an issue at Shaniyas age either, just trying to see the dads point of view. maybe he felt bad keeping her away from Mom, and Mom was now working, stable home, etc. He was giving her a chance (mom)... I was more or less trying to understand why Dad let her go there. I am sure as other posters have said that Shaniya asked about her Mom probably, from time to time, and Dad out of town, etc.. and well, you know the rest..

I snipped this respectfully from Tuba's post ...........sounds good for tomorrow IMO

Monday is ruled by the Moon, abbreviated to "Mon" in the name we give the day in English. It is good for dealing with female witnesses and defendants and also, victims. If you want to make an essential change in your strategy or the location you are searching or in a procedure you are following, Monday is choice. It is a good day to examine fluids connected with a case or to search ponds and lakes

I wouldn't say that the hotel is very high end. Not at $69/night. But it is very nice and respectable looking.

Why bring her to the hotel at all? Why not just bring her to a park or a road were there is little traffic or a million other places if there is a hand off to be made? It makes no sense to me all.

If the wanted to do unspeakable activities with her, I'm sure momsters "home" would serve just fine .

I still don't understand the hotel choice. And if she was to be handed off, they might have to drug her to keep quiet.

But then they take the risk of a guest or employee noticing this dazed child.

None of it makes sense,

But my hubby said that there is no sense in trying to make sense of crazies. There is no sense.

I think the hand off theory is a good possibility. If it was MAM being a SO that certainly would not be his Hotel of choice. As far as it being a nice hotel, I get your drift but it is a newer hotel and the appeal is if your on the road you can expect clean sheets , no bed bugs and breakfast in the lobby.

He had no clothes that you could see on the camera, but maybe he had some out in the car. Did he go back out to the car after putting Shaniyah in the room I wonder? Maybe carry her in first then go back for the clothes?

I'm thinking if this was a hand off, the items to change her into were already in the predetermined room. Although, I'm not sold on any one theory of who took or what happened to Shaniya.

I wish LE could/would release a little more information.. like, was Shaniya seen leaving the hotel with MAM? There's so much more I'd like to know, but that's the first question I'd like answered.

This is all so disgusting. I pray Shaniya is alive and ok. OT my friend went on a Christian mission to Cambodia to help victims of the sex trade and said that in her group many were sold by the parents, or the parents would drop them off in the evening at the brothels and pick them up in the morning and take them home. Most in her group were under 10 years old iirc, the youngest was 3 I think, and she said that it is huge business not with locals but with tourists, North American and European, and that there are even tours arranged for the sick people who want to travel to rape and molest little children. :(

Finding nothing for "Mario Andretti McNeill"
Searching only "Mario Andretti" on ancestry finding 3 listings born in NC
7 Apr 1981 Guilford
19 Jun 1981 Gaston
no month and day 1991

I'm wondering if his birth name is really "Mario Andretti McNeill" or if perhaps he took the last name of a step parent, was adopted or just assumed the name. It's also possible that there is a 4th name that he doesn't regularly use...such as Elmer (made up) Mario Andretti McNeill.

Try McNeil, one L. On vinelink, that is the spelling, and it's definitely him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper