NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MAM still at $100,000.bond yet momster is still at $51,000 and I ask WHY to LE!!

Updated

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6423636/

"Area residents also joined in the search for Shaniya throughout the day.

“I have five kids, and to me, no child deserves something like this,” searcher B****** G**** said. “If it was one of mine, I would hope for someone to help me.”

“I couldn't even fathom my daughter missing at this point. I don't even think I’d be able to take it,” searcher R****** *advertiser censored** said. “That's hard to deal with when you've got kids.”"

Video

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6424999/

****by me

Somebody asked what time the Amber Alert went out?

If MAM was to take her to the hotel and await further instructions, or meet someone... if the Amber Alert came out before he left at 7:15 (or it was on the local news), that in itself could be why the deal was cancelled.

If it was cancelled, what would he do with her? I think he would ask a friend to hide her for awhile... give himself something to bargain with.

I don't believe someone would rape a child just because they had the perfect opportunity. That person would have to already have those "urges". Same goes for killing a child. Just because a guy can deliver a child to a trafficker doesn't mean he can kill her (even if it seems like the only possible solution).

Hi everyone. I usually just read but I felt that I just had to post. This is a really sad case. MommyInHighHeels, great post. I feel that she was taken to that motel thinking someone would be there to pick her up, only to find directions of what to do next. Maybe he was directed to take her to the place they searced today and handed to someone who left the area. I don't get the feeling that she is dead, I get the feeling she will not be found. Whoever has her knows what they are doing. This is all MO of course.

bbm. Welcome to WS Alisha! I agree...especially the bolded part!

I seem to recall waching a news documentary about child sex rings, and it showed an outdoor camp with tunnels were dug and concealed with plants and vegatation. Does anyone else recall seeing that? Maybe LE got a lead there is one of these camps in that area. I hope they find her (and maybe others as well)

May Shaniya's father's words be a warning to others that have to beg someone to see their child and then they want them............before anyone gives the child up, wonder WHY they want them after 5 years!!!!
SAVE A CHILD!

It would appear to me that Coe knows more than some are thinking. After all, he is the one stating Shaniya is "never" on the couch...Almost like a riddle, saying anyone with an education could figure it out. Why would he say this, if he had no idea what life was like in that trailer?

How's it going, nursebeeme?!! I agree with you for the most part, nurse, but one of the charges against the mom is child abuse prostitution. The cops wouldn't charge her with that this early in the game unless they had some kind of substantial proof. I think either he was the go-between guy and maybe he was meeting the buyer at the hotel or he used Shaniya for himself & something went drastically wrong. Of course this whole "thing" is wrong, but you know what I mean. I also think drugs play a factor, just like you. I'm hoping Shaniya is found alive. Either way, if it's bigger than just the mom & the kidnapper (meaning a larger ring involved), then I wonder if we'll even find her at all.

and to think, as much as I love my country and respect my president, I wonder as loud as my brain can speak why my president isn't as concerned with human trafficking as he should be...especially when children are involved!

Godspeed on Shaniya's safe return...
hey there!
claiming to exchange a child for goods or services would be considered prostitution~child abuse. And the perp on camera moving her from mhp to hotel.. child traficking.. If AD told LE she gave the child up to MAM for the night in exchange for drugs..... bingo...

I am just leery of the charges in light of the first lame duck/jump the gun charges on Coe. (further elaboration: I am not sure how LE made them stick at this point)

It could be that Shaniya was prostituted to MAM by AD and could explain AD's statement that "she put her on the couch" but not to sleep, for use by MAM. Shaniya was injured in the transaction which would explain the fouled blanket and the need to get rid of it in the neighbor's trash. They now had an injured child on their hands with the child's father coming later in the day. They had to get her out of the home and invent some type of kidnapping scenario. MAM took her to the hotel to hide her out, but the rest of the conspirators couldn't tell a story and stick to it and started playing CMA. He was tipped off by one of them and had to leave the hotel in a hurry with the child. I hope to God he didn't panic and kill her, but I think that is the most likely explanation of why she can't be located. A terrible tragedy.
OK-this nailed it for me. Brilliant. That so would make sense.

Somebody asked what time the Amber Alert went out?

If MAM was to take her to the hotel and await further instructions, or meet someone... if the Amber Alert came out before he left at 7:15 (or it was on the local news), that in itself could be why the deal was cancelled.

If it was cancelled, what would he do with her? I think he would ask a friend to hide her for awhile... give himself something to bargain with.

I don't believe someone would rape a child just because they had the perfect opportunity. That person would have to already have those "urges". Same goes for killing a child. Just because a guy can deliver a child to a trafficker doesn't mean he can kill her (even if it seems like the only possible solution).
I was the one asking about the Amber Alert, but the timing still leads me to believe if a buyer cancelled the deal it wasn't for that reason. I don't think the Alert would've been issued before McNeill left the hotel. I would still like to know one important detail ~ were there any calls to AD by McNeill before she called 911, such as to tell her the deal was on or off? MOO

Breaking news --

Sorry, I just wanted to sound like Nancy Grace for a minute. I called the hotel that I believe is the hotel in question:

Comfort Suites (NC559)
1891 Bragg Street , Sanford, NC, US, 27330 | Phone: (919) 842-5600 Fax: (919) 842-5567

I asked the receptionist if this hotel is in any way connected to the Shaniya Davis case? Her response: I'm not at liberty to discuss that. It could be the sleuther in me, but it didn't sound like the first time she said that.

I then asked. Can you tell me if you're 1 of the 2 hotels in Sanford hotels with an elevator? Her response" I'm not at liberty to discuss that".

Also this hotel has Braille Elevator(s). Can we see anything like that on the photo?

I think we may have just found the hotel.

Mel

ps: around 99.00 a night.

http://www.comfortsuites.com/hotel-sanford-north_carolina-NC559/Hotel-Photos?sid=$Cty.lpWHhgO$Qi.5&month=11&day=17&depar t_month=11&depart_day=18

I appreciate you making the call and your reporting on this. 99 a night doesn't seem that expensive, I thought it would be more somehow.

Now we need a WS-er to check into the hotel and befriend the maids because they're usually in-the-know and under less restrictions not to talk....

ETA: (kidding about the field work. I just would like to see some doors being kicked down in order to find this little girl)

I truly hope they have checked the 7 yr old for abuse. If she was willing to sell her daughter, then I wouldn't put anything past her.

I want to hear about her personality. Was she the kind of kid that would have told her dad if she was being abused? Would she have told him the house is dirty, or how crowded it was?

Did he even bother to call? If he didn't call for almost a month to check on her, maybe he should be hung with the rest of them.

I seem to recall waching a news documentary about child sex rings, and it showed an outdoor camp with tunnels were dug and concealed with plants and vegatation. Does anyone else recall seeing that? Maybe LE got a lead there is one of these camps in that area. I hope they find her (and maybe others as well)

and I hope they checked ports & boats/ships...

It's cases like this that make me confirm I am 100% all for police brutality in this situation! They should be busy beating the location of that child out of those sorry excuses of human beings. If they get tired...I'd happily lend a hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste