NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Panthera! Sounds to me as if she already had a plan in motion, it only took her a month to follow through.

"Bradley said on October 9, 2009, his sister dropped Shaniya off at Antoniette’s home. At that time, Bradley was in Portland, Oregon working (he is a contractor, and sometimes has to travel). Antoniette told him he wanted to keep Shaniya for a bit, and he thought she finally wanted to be a mother — so he gave her a chance. "
I agree ~ it does sound that way. :furious: MOO

I think the hotel was just an easy pull off spot from the highway. this dude was probably up all night, and was ready for some rest, but got tipped off and headed back home. maybe he was taking her somewhere totally different and further north..??
So where is Shaniya ~ near where they were searching today?

I was the one asking about the Amber Alert, but the timing still leads me to believe if a buyer cancelled the deal it wasn't for that reason. I don't think the Alert would've been issued before McNeill left the hotel. I would still like to know one important detail ~ were there any calls to AD by McNeill before she called 911, such as to tell her the deal was on or off? MOO
I would like to know at what time the Amber Alert was issued. As in, could he have seen it and changed what ever plans he had. It just makes no sense to get a room for 1 hour. If someone alerted him, and I don't think it would have been the Momster, then someone else knew he had her.

Does anyone know when the tip was called in? Was it Tuesday or later in the week?

Am wondering if perp had a friend that gave a "special" rate and got scared because of video cameras, so decided to call in the tip??

Does anyone have DOB info on Mario A McNeill, city etc.
any info for astro's to use?
I am asking for a chart on him, TIA

So where is Shaniya ~ near where they were searching today?
Oh, Panthera, I dont know, I go through so many scenarios. I am going back and forth like a tennis ball at Wimbledon. Just utterly confused and befuddled...:waitasec:

Oh, Panthera, I dont know, I go through so many scenarios. I am going back and forth like a tennis ball at Wimbledon. Just utterly confused and befuddled...:waitasec:

same here, don't feel alone!

Honestly, if that was your child and you loved her, wouldn't you take a look see to see where she is going and what the circumstances are?

It's a little hard to swallow that he would drop his child to a virtual stranger, even if the person is the monster. (mother)

It is obvious, someone loved her, because of how pretty she looks in the picture dressed in white..However, the night of the presser, I could feel his desperation, but more than that,,,,, was his guilt....Maybe, his fiance' made him send her to her mother..Like Kimster, I think it was who said, there are so many step-parents who work forever at being good parents to other people's children,,,I believe there are more who don't and even resent another woman's child,,,out of jealousy or whatever....Maybe that is why he sent her to her monstermom, when he did.....I hope I don't get too banged up when I say, here in Va and the Carolinas, there is a heap of bigotry, and a bi-racial child sometimes does not fair well...I know it is sick, but this is a truth...Obviously, the monstermom was one of these bigots........She shows NO love or caring or human nothing to have done what she has done to this precious child.......I am so sick of the thoughts that go with this case, and the cruel , evil, devil, meaness of these people involved,,I hope they get the DP.:furious: I am praying, please Lord, bring this little angel home safely.

I think McNeill squealed on the Mother that is how I believe they were able to arrest her, because her arrest came right on the heels of his arrest.

Jesus. I have been gone for a few days. Let me get this straight. Shaniya's mother willingly and knowingly sold her daughter in sex slavery, the man who took Shaniya was seen carrying her into a hotel but when police got there they were gone but the surveillance vid shows they were there. Friday this man, Mario, turned himself in but is not in custody of Shaniya and claims he does not know where she is?

How unbelievable and sickening. Her mother.......I don't even have the words to express what I think about her 'mother.' She has her daughter for 3 weeks and 'sells' her. How did LE figure out she sold her? Do we know that information?

I think it is worse. The mother might have pimped her early on in those three weeks but with biodad coming back, she had to sell her/get rid of her. Five years old can communicate pretty good. Maybe a previous customer expressed interest in buying Shaniya.
This is sick beyond swords.

I would like to know at what time the Amber Alert was issued. As in, could he have seen it and changed what ever plans he had. It just makes no sense to get a room for 1 hour. If someone alerted him, and I don't think it would have been the Momster, then someone else knew he had her.
It makes sense if the purpose was to clean her up before the hand off. I still believe AD calling 911 was to account for Shaniya not being with her if it was anticipated dad would be home that day or someone was calling to check. MOO

I'm worried Shaniya isn't the only child being victimized!! Are there any other missing children in the area? If there is a Human Trafficking ring operating here-she may not be and probably isn't the first of their victims!:furious:

It was said that HIS FAMILY told him to give himself up. so i'm thinking it was his famile that had contact with him..

That father will never forgive himself if he lives to be 100. He wanted to believe the best of the mother of his child and also wanted Shaniya to have her mom in her life and so he believed AD's lies. I feel very very sorry for him.

"Bradley said on October 9, 2009, his sister dropped Shaniya off at Antoniette’s home. At that time, Bradley was in Portland, Oregon working (he is a contractor, and sometimes has to travel). Antoniette told him he wanted to keep Shaniya for a bit, and he thought she finally wanted to be a mother — so he gave her a chance. "

I feel for Dad, but doesn't this statement bother anyone else? He allowed her to go live with her mother, but he didn't deliver her himself, and wasn't there to say goodbye to her? Even if he was out of state, he was going to be home in 3 weeks. Who told this little girl she wasn't going to live with her Daddy any more? His new wife/girlfriend? Or did he tell her himself over the phone.

the mother wasn't arrested until AFTER MAM was. Imo she changed her story yet again to suite her needs. It got her arrested.

What really happened to this child, to me, has still not been answered.

lets look at the flip side also. My niece is bi racial, and my sister and the father are divorced... My Grandparents never spoke to my sister again. My niece is an honor roll student, cheerleader, a beauty in every sense of the word, but they were old fashioned in their thinking and that was that, dont discuss it, dont talk about it period.
BUT, after a time, my niece wanted to go live with her Dad. She wanted to be with him for reasons that shocked all of us. She felt more comfortable with them, they looked more like her, etc. Its hard to explain without sounding strange to some or racial... Maybe Shaniyas family thought they were helping her by giving her the benefit of both cultures that she was born into..I know this is very touchy, and I dont want to stereotype or offend, just speaking from a personal standpoint. We were shocked that she felt this way,but at the same time, we understood, it was a part of who she is, so off she went..Sad time for everyone. Maybe Shaniyas Dad was thinking the same thing. ( please dont throw tomatoes)

I'm not good at doing timelines..but have started one and ask/beg someone/anyone else to please edit, add to it, etc. I have added the link I based this short timeline on.

5:30 am -11-10-09 (Tues) Mother reports she put Shaniya on the couch in the living room.

6:11 am -11-10-09 (Tues) Surveillance footage showed McNeill carrying child into hotel
(More than 40 min before Mom reported missing)
(stayed about an hour)

6:53 am -11-10-09 (Tues) Mother reported her disappearance

early am -11-13-09 (Fri) McNeill arrested, Friday, Nov 13,2009

reference link-http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=69234

lets look at the flip side also. My niece is bi racial, and my sister and the father are divorced... My Grandparents never spoke to my sister again. My niece is an honor roll student, cheerleader, a beauty in every sense of the word, but they were old fashioned in their thinking and that was that, dont discuss it, dont talk about it period.
BUT, after a time, my niece wanted to go live with her Dad. She wanted to be with him for reasons that shocked all of us. She felt more comfortable with them, they looked more like her, etc. Its hard to explain without sounding strange to some or racial... Maybe Shaniyas family thought they were helping her by giving her the benefit of both cultures that she was born into..I know this is very touchy, and I dont want to stereotype or offend, just speaking from a personal standpoint. We were shocked that she felt this way,but at the same time, we understood, it was a part of who she is, so off she went..Sad time for everyone. Maybe Shaniyas Dad was thinking the same thing. ( please dont throw tomatoes)

I was thinking the same thing!! No tomatoes!!:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members