NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please remember this is not Dad's fault, regardless if he made the decesion to send her to her mom he felt perhaps he's was doing the right thing for Shaniya.
She apparently gained his trust for this to occur. Shaniya being five years old was probbally asking alot of questions about her mom and maybe expressing she would like to stay with her.
We do not know what was said or done, what dad was feeling to bring him to his decesion but this is not his fault.
JMHO .....

I'm not good at doing timelines..but have started one and ask/beg someone/anyone else to please edit, add to it, etc. I have added the link I based this short timeline on.

5:30 am -11-10-09 (Tues) Mother reports she put Shaniya on the couch in the living room.

6:11 am -11-10-09 (Tues) Surveillance footage showed McNeill carrying child into hotel
(More than 40 min before Mom reported missing)
(stayed about an hour)

6:53 am -11-10-09 (Tues) Mother reported her disappearance

early am -11-13-09 (Fri) McNeill arrested, Friday, Nov 13,2009

reference link-http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=69234
You're brave! My head would spin around and green stuff would come flying out of my mouth if I attempted a timeline in this mess! kudos to you!~

Hello everyone !!!
With the wonderings of "I bet he was tipped off ect..." dont think for a minute LE has overlooked the cell phone records or hotel phone records of calls. I want to know if a search of every room was done at that place and was evidence found in the rented room. What about the laundry room there? There has to be more info about that. Is it they are just not sharing?

Dear Lord please keep your band of Angels around Shaniya and put road blocks up to damper any acts of harm that are intended towards her. Please bring her to safety as we pray.
In Jesus Name Amen

I feel for Dad, but doesn't this statement bother anyone else? He allowed her to go live with her mother, but he didn't deliver her himself, and wasn't there to say goodbye to her? Even if he was out of state, he was going to be home in 3 weeks. Who told this little girl she wasn't going to live with her Daddy any more? His new wife/girlfriend? Or did he tell her himself over the phone.

and in the middle of pre school? kindergarten? holidays coming up?
I would of thought it would be a visitation only thing til Shaniya was ADJUSTED to living with mom, in case she HATED it!

may I add to my little novel I just posted? My Sister SPOILED my niece. She was dressed to the 9's hair done,beautiful clothes, dance lessons, cheer practice, everything. My sis worked herself sick to make sure my niece "fit in" but in the end, she wanted to go with her dad..thanks.

You're brave! My head would spin around and green stuff would come flying out of my mouth if I attempted a timeline in this mess! kudos to you!~

Thanks...Notice I just used one reference that was reliable. Left out mom's arrest. see I told you I would need help LOTS :angel:.someone needs to add that..

It makes sense if the purpose was to clean her up before the hand off. I still believe AD calling 911 was to account for Shaniya not being with her if it was anticipated dad would be home that day or someone was calling to check. MOO
I agree, but why would she call so soon. Unless she wasn't aware of what ever plan was happening.

Accoring to this article Shaniya has been with her mother for over 5 weeks, not 3 as reported.

Also this article says Shaniya has been with her dad for 5 years, not 3 or 4 as reported.

@http://www.michellesigona.com/2009/11/15/shaniyas-mother-arrested/

*Earlier this evening, on November 15, 2008, around 6:00 p.m. I spoke with Shaniya’s father Bradley Lockhart.​

*Bradley said on October 9, 2009, his sister dropped Shaniya off at Antoniette’s home.​

*For the last five years, Bradley says he’s the one who has taken care of his little girl,​

Shaniya's birthdate is 2-14-04 so she wouldn't have been old enough for kindergarten till Fall 2010.

I agree, but why would she call so soon. Unless she wasn't aware of what ever plan was happening.
Because it was getting light out and would be more unbelievable that she was taken in broad daylight. We don't know for sure either that McNeill left the mh at 5:30am ~ he could've left there earlier and just didn't get to the hotel until 6:11am. Also there isn't reason for him to be at the hotel more than an hour if it was a prearrange drop off. MOO

Shaniya's birthdate is 2-14-04 so she wouldn't have been old enough for kindergarten till Fall 2010.

is it different in NC? she would have been old enough here in texas.

The father may have used poor judgement but I'm not ready to suspect him of having anything to do with this.

I don't suspect him of having anything at all to do with this.

But I still reiterate that it is bizarre to me that a father would let his child go live with an unknown entity, especially one that appears to have had problems.

Pre-k starts here at 4 years old. My youngest turned 4 in January and started pre-k that August.

ETA: Re read your post.. No she wouldn't have been qualified to start kindergarten, but would be for pre-k...yet here, that is not mandatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123