NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's "convenient" that Shaniya was moved to the couch at 5:30AM. Makes it a lot more plausable that mom wouldn't hear someone removing Shaniya from the home if she was in the "other room".

That father will never forgive himself if he lives to be 100. He wanted to believe the best of the mother of his child and also wanted Shaniya to have her mom in her life and so he believed AD's lies. I feel very very sorry for him.

If you have a family relative you hardly know,would you let your little girl even spend the night with them without first getting to know them,their home,friends and lifestyle?Shaniya was given over to live with a mother with a criminal drug record and he knew nothing about her home,friends,lifestyle or family.I have no sympathy,Shaniya is the only victim here
I hope all the children in that MH are physically examined for any kind of abuse.

Sorry for the delay, here is Mario's DOB:

04/30/1980

HTH

Pre-k starts here at 4 years old. My youngest turned 4 in January and started pre-k that August.

ETA: Re read your post.. No she wouldn't have been qualified to start kindergarten, but would be for pre-k...yet here, that is not mandatory.
How old are they before they start kindergarten there? she's 5 now and was 5 when school started this year. She would have went this year in Ohio too.

Because it was getting light out and would be more unbelievable that she was taken in broad daylight. We don't know for sure either that McNeill left the mh at 5:30am ~ he could've left there earlier and just didn't get to the hotel until 6:11am. Also there isn't reason for him to be at the hotel more than an hour if it was a prearrange drop off. MOO

Sorry, I don't know the details of this room. MAM paid for this room-how and when? Did he get the key at the front desk? TIA

How old are they before they start kindergarten there? she's 5 now and was 5 when school started this year. She would have went this year in Ohio too.

Wait a minute! You are exactly right, she would have started Kindergarten this year..ummmm....

Chance said the family has had contact with the Department of Social Services in the past. "There have been major DSS issues with this family, who has custody, switching back and forth." Chance said it's unknown whether the child's disappearance is related to those issues.

Sounds like the poor little thing wasn't wanted,she's so beautiful and sweet looking.This is so sad. I hope she's found alive and someone will adopt her and she can have a permanent home.

OH MY GOODNESS ! You are so right. I am so sorry.
Needless to say I am not a Math major but for some reason I was thinking it's already Jan. Maybe I'd better stop posting..Please forgive me people.:banghead:

Shaniya's birthdate is 2-14-04 so she wouldn't have been old enough for kindergarten till Fall 2010.

I don't know how NC is but here kids start Pre-K at age 4 they can't start at age 4 if their birthday is after September 1. They start kindergarten at age 5 if birthday is before september 1. So, if she lived here she would definately be in kindergarten.

Sorry, I don't know the details of this room. MAM paid for this room-how and when? Did he get the key at the front desk? TIA
He's supposed to have checked in and be on his way to the room at 6:11am when video surveillance captures him at the elevator. It's been reported he was only there an hour but no other video images have been released. MOO

Hello everyone !!!
With the wonderings of "I bet he was tipped off ect..." dont think for a minute LE has overlooked the cell phone records or hotel phone records of calls. I want to know if a search of every room was done at that place and was evidence found in the rented room. What about the laundry room there? There has to be more info about that. Is it they are just not sharing?

Dear Lord please keep your band of Angels around Shaniya and put road blocks up to damper any acts of harm that are intended towards her. Please bring her to safety as we pray.
In Jesus Name Amen

I remember reading somewhere of something posted here that he made a phone call while at the hotel.. does anyone else remember reading this?

This is from the previous thread:

I think this may be what happened. IF he didn't leave with her, I'd believe otherwise. But it has been reported that "they" or "he" stayed about an hour. AMW says "he". Surely LE would know if he left alone, since they know how long he stayed, right? So I'm inclined to believe he left with her. And that she looked just the same as when they got there. So he wasn't cleaning her up to take her elsewhere. Either someone was in that room and rejected her as a purchase, or he took her there for his own use. MOO.

I think maybe those hotel room doors give an electronic signal to the desk every time they are opened. Well, something on that order as I don't know where the signal goes. This could be how LE knew he had left the room after an hour.

In the Michelle Young case there was allot of talk about how those doors operate which is why I think this. I could be wrong tho :angel:

Anyone know where to check to see if McNeill's charges have been changed? with AD being arrested and charged McNeill should be either charged with child sex abuse or, human trafficking. I'm wondering if it will show up yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper