VA VA - Mamta Kafle Bhatt, 28, mom & pediatric nurse, 'involuntary missing,' husband reported her missing Aug 5, Manassas Park, 31 July 2024 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For the US, the child is a US citizen only, even if she actually is a dual citizen. It also doesn’t matter if it’s Nepal or Europe, for the US, the child is a US citizen and done.

I do, though, think the paragraph is badly worded by a reporter. Facts: This would be a lengthy court custody process annyway, even if no other country is involved. Unless the courts speed it up what they will hopefully do. That’s why every parent needs Estate Planning for their child and name a custodian if they happen to both die. Otherwise the child will remain for many months in the foster/state system until the court has figured a custodian out. They still don’t have to grant custody to the custodian in the Estate Planning, but it is way better to officially have named one. Now with grandparents in another country involved seeking custody, it makes the decision process even much more complicated. The child is US citizen and they would send a US citizen to another country.
It can happen, though.

Cherish Perrywinkle's siblings ended up in Australia, in the end.

MOO

The child going to Nepal can still happen, yes. I personally would even wish for that outcome unless it can be proven that they aren’t good people somehow.

I do really hope that the process won’t take as long. The child is now a year old and can better adapt now than in three years,

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyMay
Back