NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the scent not being picked up by the dogs, unfortuatley I believe something did happen long before she was reported missing as I said in an earlier post.
I wonder if the children that were in the household will be able to help piece this all toghether. It is unfortunate the children here will probally be the key unless someone breaks.
I hoped there would be a good outcome for this little girl but after more information is released I don't believe this to be the case, I could be wrong though and this would be just my opinion...

I have a bad feeling about this one...

Thanks newmommy...

http://news14.com/charlotte-news-10...rch-for-missing-fayetteville-child?ap=1&Flash
QUOTE]

Interesting tidbit from your link:

(Snipped) Investigators are questioning persons of interest in this case, but are not identifying them. They have also been questioning the girl's mother, Antoinette Davis, all day and through most of the evening. (End Snip).

So we have more than one POI. And the mother is identified seperately from those POI's.
Bad reporting? Maybe.
Mother's boyfriend and/or sister involved? Maybe.
Mother involved but LE not ready to report that? Maybe.

Hmmmm!!!

Good Find, that is the name that a few posts back said it was, so maybe it is

Jamiejy, please delete the FB link in your quote from this post. We aren't supposed to post FB, MS or Twitter links. Not trying to be mean, just don't want anyone to get banned, or T/O'd. Thanks and Welcome to WS. :)

So could this be the mother? Friends are from the same area.

Hi Suzyq211.

Please edit out the FB link in this post. It's against TOS to post FB, MS, or Twitter links here. Don't want you to get banned. Not trying to be mean.
Thanks and Welcome to WS. :)

Jamie and Suzy,

I wish I could have checked that link before you both had to edit. I can't access FB from work. Good find though.
I think you guys can post initials from the people connected to that link, and tidbits of information, but you can't link directly. Mods correct me if that is wrong, please.

Just out of curiousity, what case brought you to WS (both of you)?
It's weird how one case can open you up to all of this. You'll never be the same again.

Just wondering why/how people are on here linking to myspace sites that have NOTHING to do with Shaniya? The little girls in the photos DO NOT EVEN REMOTELY RESEMBLE the known pics of the missing little girl. You all do not even know the RACE of the child's mother yet, so stop jumping to conclusions. Shaniya looks bi-racial so the mother may very well be a WHITE female; not the heavyset, black, bisexual woman you all are linkng to!
I apologized and deleted my posts and sent a pm to the other person who was discussing it with me, however it was 3 in the morning and they were most likely asleep by then and didnt get the message. We made a mistake and relied on a google search, and as I said, apologized for it. We are sleuthing, mistakes happen.
BBM
Yes, Mommy
and VERY WELL MAY NOT BE. The apology is out there.

Bumping the (now removed) FB link against veromi it appears that it is her FB page.

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=69234

(Snipped) Just after 5 p.m. Lt. David Sportsman of the Fayetteville Police Dept. said they were planning to rotate members of the search teams out and continue through the night. (End Snip)

I wonder why they changed their mind and stopped searching for the night.

the weather has been pretty bad here with a lot of rain and wind gusts. could be why

Jamie and Suzy,

I wish I could have checked that link before you both had to edit. I can't access FB from work. Good find though.
I think you guys can post initials from the people connected to that link, and tidbits of information, but you can't link directly. Mods correct me if that is wrong, please.

Just out of curiousity, what case brought you to WS (both of you)?
It's weird how one case can open you up to all of this. You'll never be the same again.

I've been here for over a year came here for the Caylee case.

Saw on another site that a poster was questioning a possible link between this child missing, and the possible septic problem. Poster said there was a case where a missing little boy was found in the septic system.
Anyone know that case or the little boy's name?

I've been here for over a year came here for the Caylee case.

Sorry, you just had a low number of posts, I assumed you came in the last month or two. Yeah, that little angel brought a lot of people to WS. Bless her soul.

Let's hope Shaniya doesn't share her fate.

the weather has been pretty bad here with a lot of rain and wind gusts. could be why
yes, the weather has been AWFUL! today isnt much better, it is very windy and rainy. Something tells me the police know what happened, they just havent found the poor baby. I would imagine that the local dump will be a search area, it seems to be the easiest place for these sickos to dispose of a baby. Wondering whene the last sighting of Shaniya was by someone other than a family member?

BBM
Yes, Mommy
and VERY WELL MAY NOT BE. The apology is out there.
Kellync,

What does BBM mean? I usually can figure these out, but I have been trying to figure this one out for weeks. The best I could come up with is BlackBerry Message or Messaging???

Thanks.

And just to add to what you said above. I think that is part of the reason MS, FB and Twitter links are not allowed to be posted. It happens all the time when people get excited that they might have found some info. Most of us try to catch the mistakes before someone gets T/O'd or banned.

Saw on another site that a poster was questioning a possible link between this child missing, and the possible septic problem. Poster said there was a case where a missing little boy was found in the septic system.
Anyone know that case or the little boy's name?

His name was Wyatt Smitsky.

Not sure if this has been posted - Updated today at 11:59 AM

Despite the weather conditions, authorities say search efforts will continue in the area.

Police say they’ve now spoken with the three sex offenders that live in the same neighborhood as the missing girl. Officials are also still talking with the child’s parents and say at this point that everyone is a suspect.

http://news14.com/charlotte-news-10...pected-soon-from-police-regarding-missing-kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus