NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Published: 12:12 PM, Thu Nov 12, 2009
Fayetteville police: Girl's kidnapping not "a random incident"

A police spokeswoman said this morning that a witness in the trailer park where Shaniya lives told police they saw Coe drive out of the park with the girl in his vehicle. The spokeswoman wouldn't say when Coe was seen with the girl. Police have said the girl was last seen early Tuesday at the Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park off Murchison Road.

"It's safe to say it's not a random incident," police spokeswoman Theresa Chance said.

"We know right now he (Coe) drove a vehicle with Shaniya inside, out of the park," she said

**********************************************************************************************************
http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/12/951569

If Coe has to be in court today will information about the case be reported in the news? In other words will reporters be in court?

If Coe has to be in court today will information about the case be reported in the news? In other words will reporters be in court?

I hope so!!!

I apologize if this was already posted!

Suspect in girl's disappearance seen driving off with her
Posted: Today at 1:53 a.m.
Updated: Today at 12:42 p.m.
<snipped>
Fayetteville police arrested Clarence Darriel Coe, 30, of 211 Brookwood Ave. in Fayetteville, at about 11 p.m. Wednesday and charged him with first-degree kidnapping in the disappearance of Shaniya Nicole Davis.

The girl is still missing, and police provided no information Thursday morning on her possible whereabouts.

The kidnapping wasn't random, Chance said, noting Coe knows the Davis family. She declined to elaborate on how he knows the family.

"His relationship to that family ... is part of the investigation," she said.

Coe's home on Brookwood Avenue is about 4 miles from the girl's house.

Clarence Coe
1258031412-coefinal-400x300.jpg

Shaniya Nicole Davis
girl1-400x300.jpg

VIDEO: Arrest made in Fayetteville girl's disappearance
http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6401898/

Map&#8226;1116 Sleepy Hollow Dr
http://maps.google.com/?q=1116+Slee...12654,-78.921729&cbp=11,,,0,5&iwloc=a&layer=c

Video: &#8226;Garbage can yields clue in girl's disappearance
http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6397725/

Video: &#8226;Sky 5: Police search for missing Fayetteville child
http://www.wral.com/news/video/6387812/

Article:
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6402664/

:angel:

Where would this creep 'stash' Shaniya?
He only lives 3 miles away???
That means he KNOWS the area!

1st degree kidnapping is kidnapping with intent to harm or hold for ransom.

2nd degree is kidnapping without deadly force, and the kidnapper is a relative and the intent is to assume custody.

That right?

Hoping to get more info at 2pm at his arraignment. Im hoping for the best but thinking the worse.

I hope someone has choked the answers out of him by now .....(wishful thinking)
They need to let dad talk to him for just 5 mins....

court in 15 minutes...

I hope someone from WRAL.com will be in the court room to report on it later. They seem to have the best coverage of this case as this time.

If reports yesterday were accurate, and mom and BF were both home in the alleged timeframe of little Shaniya's disappearance; assuming Coe is the BF, IMO, it is not possible mom is completely in the dark as to what happened. Mom gave an hour window, how could the BF possibly take Shaniya, leave the home, hide/conceal her, cover his tracks, and reappear before mom notices she is missing at 6:30 and mom not know?

If reports yesterday were accurate, and mom and BF were both home in the alleged timeframe of little Shaniya's disappearance; assuming Coe is the BF, IMO, it is not possible mom is completely in the dark as to what happened. Mom gave an hour window, how could the BF possibly take Shaniya, leave the home, hide/conceal her, cover his tracks, and reappear before mom notices she is missing at 6:30 and mom not know?
They were up all night on a drug binge and mom passed the heck out, but this stayed up and.......

IF Coe is the mom's BF, ITA!!!
Also, IMO, I could care less if she participated in any harm that came to Shaniya, knew about it, or didn't know anything. In my eyes, she is GUILTY. GUILTY of allowing this CONVICTED offender into her home and around her child. GUILTY of not putting her child first. GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY.
I NO LONGER sympathize for a woman in this situation whether she was a willing participant, knowledgeable or completely in the dark. If you have a child, it is your RESPONSIBILITY (and IMO, nobody should have to remind you, or explain it to you) to watch out for your child, KNOW the people you allow to be around them, ESPECIALLY in their own home. I repeat, IF Coe is the mom's BF.

ITA. So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member