NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder if Mom is giving different stories, or if her stoyr is not matching Aunt's and BF's stories?

IMO, if Shaniya's blanket was covered in feces, and stuffed in a garbage can, I think it would be very difficult to pick up Shaniya's scent because of the blanket being covered in feces. I feel the police were looking inside all the trash cans upon their initial search of the area.

If Coe was clearly spotted leaving the community with Shaniya then it is obvious that Shaniya's mother couldn't possibly place Shaniya on the sofa at 5:30 AM. Although Shaniya's mother claims she went back to check on Shaniya an hour later and wasn't there, if the story doesn't seem to fit, then the story is not true!

I am counting on the community video to prove something.

getting very differing stories constantly sounds so familiar. I'm thinking of another baby girl that was "removed" from her home around 3:00 and no body could keep story straight. Still can't.

The same outcome would be good to hear.

ETA: Assuming you're talking about baby Shannon.

Child's blanket covered in feces sounds bad, but reading that the trailer has been "condemned" (so to speak) because of leaking sewage could explain the blanket.

I'm starting to wonder if the child was traded for drugs. :(

If I were to give mom the benefit of the doubt, lets say BF tried to quietly sexually assult Shaniya (horrible to think and type) and that's when the bowel movement happened. He tried to clean it up, panicked, left out the door with Shaniya and threw blanket away in trash can.

But, that still does not explain the mom saying she was fine at 5:30

From video, it looks cold and rainy with lots of wind........
any locals the night Shaniya was kidnapped what was the weather like?
Clothes were hung out?
But was Ida hurricane coming?

Ida was dumping rain at that time for sure. Not sure why the clothes were outside ... but based on the "sewer" issue inside nothing surprises me about the clothes out on the clothes line.

If Coe was clearly spotted leaving the community at 11:00 PM with Shaniya in the car, then it is obvious that Shaniya's mother couldn't possibly place Shaniya on the sofa at 5:30 AM.

snipped

Coe was not seen leaving at 11:00 p.m.
He was arrested at 11:00 p.m the next day.
Nobody has said what time he was seen leaving with Shaniya.

IMO, if Shaniya's blanket was covered in feces, and stuffed in a garbage can, I think it would be very difficult to pick up Shaniya's scent because of the blanket being covered in feces. I feel the police were looking inside all the trash cans upon their initial search of the area.

If Coe was clearly spotted leaving the community at 11:00 PM with Shaniya in the car, then it is obvious that Shaniya's mother couldn't possibly place Shaniya on the sofa at 5:30 AM. Although Shaniya's mother claims she went back to check on Shaniya an hour later and wasn't there, if the story doesn't seem to fit, then the story is not true!

I am counting on the community video to prove something.

He was arrested at this time on Wednesday. There was no time given for when he was seen leaving the home.

The same outcome would be good to hear.

I was thinking about Haleigh, but I can see now after reading my post, It could have referred to Shannon.

Yes, it would be nice to have the same outcome as Baby Shannon.

Coe's car should have evidence of Shaniya was alive or deceased.
The feces on everything should transfer to car also, IMO..........

Oh noooo...just getting on this morning and finished reading posts from early this morning.

Glad they arrested someone but soooo many questions? No presser yet?

And once again..thanks for all the great updates!

I might just be confused, as I don't get to follow as much as I'd like (stupid job, LOL!) but I'll write this out anyway...

I thought the park manager denied mom's application - accepted the sister's application - and didn't even know that mom & Shaniya lived w/ the sister.

How does park manager confirm that suspect is mom's boyfriend? She didn't even know mom lived there, right?! She's making statements that he came & went from that house - how would she know?! She paid so little attention that she didn't even know who lived in the house.

Am I confused? Am I thinking of someone else - maybe I have my players confused...

I realize it doesn't matter - this suspect is arrested for a reason - I'm just confused how the manager is making statements regarding who he is, etc.

Set me straight, please!

WaltTheLine...
I think you are right.
I have not thought of that but you are right.
Manager said she did not know they lived there. But, she knows who BF is. ?????
Unless, she thought mom and bf visited sister a lot. IDK

I might just be confused, as I don't get to follow as much as I'd like (stupid job, LOL!) but I'll write this out anyway...

I thought the park manager denied mom's application - accepted the sister's application - and didn't even know that mom & Shaniya lived w/ the sister.

How does park manager confirm that suspect is mom's boyfriend? She didn't even know mom lived there, right?! She's making statements that he came & went from that house - how would she know?! She paid so little attention that she didn't even know who lived in the house.

Am I confused? Am I thinking of someone else - maybe I have my players confused...

I realize it doesn't matter - this suspect is arrested for a reason - I'm just confused how the manager is making statements regarding who he is, etc.

Set me straight, please!

Good questions actually.
My thoughts are that the manager remembered both women applying, whether she knew they were related or not. Possibly the boyfriend was with Antoinette when she applied. More likely though, she just saw Coe coming and going from the premises and didn't know at the time that he was AD's b/f. JMO.

I wish LE would take a look at the mess in satsuma, Fl with Haleigh and lock em all up until someone cracks. ( I know they cant, but a girl can dream...)

I also corrected my post about the time Coe was seen leaving with Shaniya .
We do not know the time yet.

Those that are offended by prayer, please skip:

Lord, I come before you with hope, in a situation that should be beyond hope. I come to you in faith, in a situation that defies it. I pray that you will deliver Shaniya; if her time here is done, lift her to your side, and if her time on Earth is not done, deliver her to the competent hands of those searching for her. May Your justice prevail over those that have sought or succeeded in bringing harm to this child.
Amen.

I hope not_my_kids does not mind, but I'm bumping this up because I think Shaniya can use all the prayers she can get.

It touched my soul when I read it this morning...hoping it does the same for those who did not see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487