NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also find it odd that his family contacted him after LE talked to them, and he turned himself in, admits to taking the child, police still don't know where she is...ugh what am I not getting here..

I don't know if the guy is talking or not but who would he go to jail for and not rat out ?
Or is he just covering his own arse...

Ok. My 2 cents worth??? I'm sorry if any of this has been covered. It's hard to follow every single post and I don't post a lot (2nd time).

I think they arrested the BF initially to give the mom a safe time to tell what she knows. "He's locked up so now you need to tell us..." They convinced a judge "oh, yeah, this is the BF. We need to arrest him." They knew that it might not have been him but a perfect opportunity to separate him from mom.

Another thought is that the new guy that was arrested might have confessed to let the BF off the hook. Perhaps to take care of the business he needs to in order to cover anything else up or to "influence" the mom in person not to talk. Maybe it is easier for the BF to threaten mom than this other guys so the other guy will take the jail time for now.

I don't know...just trying to make sense of this all just as we all are.

Does anyone have the screenshot available of the white woman, the black woman, that shows the man with the child? I think we have two screen shots of the black women, one with more of the profile.

Sure PattyG:

Here it is - EXCEPT I believe this to bad reporting as that is IMO not the mother and the sister of the mother to Shaniya.

Attachments

• mother sister bf and baby at 1-31 in video.jpg
    mother sister bf and baby at 1-31 in video.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 33
  • mother sister bf and baby at 1-35 in video.jpg
    mother sister bf and baby at 1-35 in video.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 30
Mighty big age difference between Shaniya's mom and dad if mother is only 24.

Good evening all! :seeya: Nancy's show is on with Pat Llama hosting tonight ~ talking about Shaniya, the boyfriend's charges dropped and arrest of McNeil.

Can someone post updates on the NG show? I'm on the way to the deerlease and unable to watch. I knew I should've stayed home.

So McNeill is an ex boyfriend of Shaniya's mom's sister according to sources from NG...

Sure PattyG:

Here it is - EXCEPT I believe this to bad reporting as that is IMO not the mother and the sister of the mother to Shaniya.

ETA: That is w/o a doubt Coe in the still frame with the baby.

OK, so Shaniya's half brother and Coe both tell LE that McNeil is Shaniya's aunt's ex-boyfriend. I still am asking myself what the purpose of taking her was. :waitasec:

Has there been any explanation why Coe was released ~ how could he be completely cleared if somebody supposedly saw him driving away with Shaniya? Sorry for my confusion!

Read in a news report that they were mistaken about it being Coe. It was McNeil.

Thanks kiki, I was trying to get that typed up, but it was kind of hard to keep straight.

So if he's the Aunt's ex-boyfriend. I think he called her and ran from the hotel when he found out that the cops were onto the case.

OK, so Shaniya's half brother and Coe both tell LE that McNeil is Shaniya's aunt's ex-boyfriend. I still am asking myself what the purpose of taking her was. :waitasec:

He is obviously a pedophile; they normally quickly dispose of their victims.

What if it was the father who had the child taken to protect her? I can't stop thinking about this beautiful little girl and pray that she is found safe! None of this makes any sense!

Timeline is unusal concerned about what mom knows...NG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member