Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!

O/T

Last night Nancy Grace acted as though a child sleeping on the couch was horrific parenting. The kid would fall, I believe she said? haha! If one of my kids fell asleep on the couch, I grabbed a blanket and left them there. I know, I was a bad mother :banghead:

I know.. I was like what?? my couch is a bed! (futon that is stuck down) so we just sleep out here to watch television or whatever the need be. I think it's even lower and safer then his own bed. Does this mean we aren't even supposed to leave them in their beds alone without being bad parents? Silly NG

LOL!

O/T

Last night Nancy Grace acted as though a child sleeping on the couch was horrific parenting. The kid would fall, I believe she said? haha! If one of my kids fell asleep on the couch, I grabbed a blanket and left them there. I know, I was a bad mother :banghead:
When I heard her say that I had to remember her twins are much younger than Shaniya! When they're 5 y/o she won't be worrying about them falling off the couch. :)

LOL!

O/T

ITA !!! She was all like the baby could roll off. Well she could more easily roll off a bed. Further 5 is not a baby..she acted as if she should be in a crib :waitasec:

Hi the latest news I have read has said that shaniya was only living with her mum the past three weeks and the dad said she hadnt really been part of her life till then....but he let her go live with her as she had had a job for six months...

mcneill handed himself in to police.....also the people who saw coe drive off with a child in a car have recanted their story.....hence the charges against him dropped...

but wow she has only lived with mum for 3 weeks...what was dad thinking!!!!!

ITA !!! She was all like the baby could roll off. Well she could more easily roll off a bed. Further 5 is not a baby..she acted as if she should be in a crib :waitasec:

NG's kids will be sleeping in a bed with guard rails at the age of 21, I am sure they will order their first beer in a sippy cup also!

Updated

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6411942/

"Travis Smith lives two doors down from the Davis family.

“It’s quite shocking to know that it happened so close. You’d never think something like that would happen so close to your own house,” Smith said.

Smith and fellow neighbor, George King, said they would often see Shaniya playing. They also said they frequently saw her mother with Coe.

“He seemed more upset about the girl being missing than the mother did because he kept pacing up and down the hill, looking like he was mad or whatever that the girl was gone. To find out he got arrested, it kind of threw me off the track a little bit.”"
(bolding mine)

Very interesting and I'm not quite sure what to make of it. :waitasec:

Hi the latest news I have read has said that shaniya was only living with her mum the past three weeks and the dad said she hadnt really been part of her life till then....but he let her go live with her as she had had a job for six months...

mcneill handed himself in to police.....also the people who saw coe drive off with a child in a car have recanted their story.....hence the charges against him dropped...

No wonder dad was so upset. He must feel really guilty letting the mom have her.

Are there custody issues? I went back in the posts and read all the news stories I could find. Has the father been in the picture at all before now?

It was mentioned here: http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6387156/
Chance said the family has a history with the Department of Social Services.
"There have been major DSS issues with this family – who has custody, switching back and forth," Chance said.
Chance said it's unknown whether the child's disappearance is related to those issues. Police said Shaniya's father flew in from out of state Tuesday afternoon and was talking to investigators.

I found interesting posts by a poster at IS claiming to be a friend of bio dad's (BL). I checked out some of his info, re: posting on auto forums, and his stories seem consistent. Sheds a little light and answers some of the questions we've been asking. I won't link, because I'm not sure that I can, but it is easy to find.

Lets all pray this is a matter of her hiding her daughter from the Father.

From what I've read elsewhere by a male friend of the father, YES he is.
And again, imo, I pray when she's found he gets it. This house doesn't seem any place for this beautiful sweet child to live. MOO

I am trying to figure out why Shaniya's blanket was thrown in the neighbor's trash bin, if there wasn't anything sinister going on, then why didn't they just throw it in their own bin.

Also, I thought Marlania (sp?) Shavio on NG said they confirmed with Coe that he stayed @ his stepmother's house, and that McNeil was @ the home with the Mom, Sister, and the kids.

This case is driving me crazy! WHERE'S SHANIYA?

I found interesting posts by a poster at IS claiming to be a friend of bio dad's (BL). I checked out some of his info, re: posting on auto forums, and his stories seem consistent. Sheds a little light and answers some of the questions we've been asking. I won't link, because I'm not sure that I can, but it is easy to find.

You may link to InSession. If a link is not allowed, it will come up as **** and then you know you need to delete it.

Hope that helps,

Salem

I haven't allowed my ex to see my children for 5 years. I don't care how sober and off drugs he is. I'd go to jail before I'd let him near them. I'd pay someone to hide my children from him if I thought he'd come near them.

My children still cry for their "daddy" at least once a week. They don't know what I know. I just tell them that daddy is sick and he can't take care of them and that he still loves them. But I will NEVER let him get near them again.

If she was crying because she wanted her mother, I can understand how he would let her go if he thought it was safe. It's heartbreaking to see a child cry for a parent who isn't there. Every child wants a mother and a father.

Do you remember where you read that? I've been trying to catch up with the different articles but missed that. And no wonder the neighbor, Ms. Moore, hadn't seen her before if she'd only been there for 3 weeks. Poor little Shaniya, to have to adjust to living there in that "mess". :(

Her father, Bradley Lockhart, was anxious Friday night to hear any news about his missing daughter as he waited in his Fayetteville home with friends and family members. He said his daughter had lived with him for the past three or four years. He let her live with her mother, Antoinette Davis, about three weeks ago because she had found a place to live and had held a job for six months, he said.

"I just wanted her to be a mother," he said. "She was never part of her life."

The girl's parents had never married.

Theresa Chance, a Fayetteville police spokeswoman, said Lockhart has been questioned and ruled out as a suspect.
http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/13/951920

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member