GUILTY NC - Spc. Megan Touma, 23, pregnant, murdered, Fayetteville, 13 June 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just trying to help! :)

These female soldier cases hit close to home. I won't forget Megan Touma either! How come this thread doesn't contain her name in the title?

Just trying to help! :)

These female soldier cases hit close to home. I won't forget Megan Touma either! How come this thread doesn't contain her name in the title?

Confusing isn't it? A lot of times the threads get started before the victims name is released. So we might write our own title or use the title of an article headline. If ever you can't find the thread go to the top bar where the links are and look for the search box.

That's good to hear Mysteriew.

What is going on with all of our pregnant moms being killed? This is horrible! I would have thought by now that they would have had an arrest by now-

RIP Megan- I hope they get your killer soon honey :blowkiss:

I am so pleased about this!!!!
Thank God there WILL be justice for Megan and her baby!

YEAH!!! and it didnt take the stnd 6-9 months to make an arrest!! I am so happy for her,her baby, and their family.

May they both rest in peace and their killer get what is coming to him!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Notes from PC:

Patino's wife wasn't in Puerto Rico, she was living with him at their residence in Hope Mills where Patino was arrested last night. This wasn't mentioned in the PC but if you remember her facebook (which is now closed), she was supposedly in PR and they were separated/divorcing.

Patino purchased a typewriter the day before the letters where sent (there was two, we only heard about one, and the same day the Fayetteville Observer received one, FPD received theirs later that afternoon). Evidence shows Patino wrote those letters and both were mailed from Fayetteville and postmarked 6/24. FPD says Patino mailed those letters in an attempt to throw off LE.

No evidence shows that Patino was at the scene while FPD was at the motel (as the letter states the killer was there watching on 6/21).

Patino admits he was at the motel room on 6/13 and FPD says that's the last time any key card was used prior to Megan's body being found on 6/21.

Patino had no prior criminal record. He has not admitted to killing Megan. Patino has a court appearance this afternoon at 2:30.

FPD won't release the motive nor the MOD. FPD says the state ME and/or the AFIP will release the MOD results.

FPD won't release any information about the connection between Megan and Patino but her family has stated Patino was the father of Megan's baby. Her friends from Germany had also commented on some blog sites that Megan was in a relationship with Patino and that Megan found out he was married shortly before he left Germany.

I missed the presser- anyone care to share the details?

Susan

What a scummy dirtbag! Plus, he is not a very smart criminal! Doesn't he know that you can't buy a typewriter the day before you write the incriminating notes sent to PD and the newspaper, and then leave said typewriter in your house?
I'm sure his wife is just sick about all of this. How horrible. I'm glad they arrested him, and I hope he rots in prison.

What a scummy dirtbag! Plus, he is not a very smart criminal! Doesn't he know that you can't buy a typewriter the day before you write the incriminating notes sent to PD and the newspaper, and then leave said typewriter in your house?
I'm sure his wife is just sick about all of this. How horrible. I'm glad they arrested him, and I hope he rots in prison.

LOL, he sent the letter to deflect attention away from him, instead it drew attention to him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back